Back to Korea

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon slept soundly after the whole day of excitement. Taemin glanced at her and smiled. The smile was further enhanced when he saw the bracelet on her hand.

Somehow, it made him feel extremely happy that she was wearing something from him.

He yawned and went to lie on the bed. He glared at the two pieces of large luggage in between them, getting 90% of the blanket.

*Those stupid luggages made me suffer in cold for the past few nights... Hmmm Taeminnie doesn't think that Sulli will mind if I take them away...*

A big grin appeared on Taemin's face. He carried the luggages off the bed and placed them on the floor. He laid down on the bed beside Jooyeon and covered her with the blanket. He gratefully tucked himself in with the rest of the blanket left and closed his eyes.

*Ahhh warmth at last.*



*CHIRP CHIRP* birds singing

*FLUTTER FLUTTER* butterflies flying

Jooyeon snuggled nearer to her warm pillow.

*Since when did hey install heaters in the pillows?* Jooyeon thought and hugged it tighter.

The "it" came nearer to her and swung it's arms around her waist, pulling her nearer.

... Wait... ARMS????!!!

Jooyeon's eyes snapped open to find herself looking at thousands of gummy bears. Jooyeon's eyes trailed up and saw Taemin's sleeping face, just an inch away from hers.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jooyeon screamed and kicked Taemin off the bed.

"WOAH!" Taemin screamed and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"What happened?" he rubbed his tired eyes. Jooyeon pointed a finger and him and stuttered," w-w-why were you b-b-beside me? W-w-where were the luggage barricade?"

Taemin yawned. "Oh that? It took up too much space so I removed it. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You're asking me what's wrong?" Jooyeon screeched. "You were... Ugh... Hugging me!"

Taemin's eyes widened in shock. "NO WAY! How could I have... I couldn't... I... I hugged you?"

"YEAH ERT!" Jooyeon glared.

Taemin bit his lips. "Sorry. I was asleep I didn't know... How about you don't owe me the 19 packets of Gummy Bears anymore?" he brightened. "Anyway I swear I didn't do anything to you!"

Jooyeon lowered her head. She knew Taemin wouldn't do anything to her. Not because he's afraid but because he was not a person to take advantage of someone else.

"Okay I trust you. And now you owe me breakfast. I WANT DOUGHNUTS!" Jooyeon smiled.

Taemin grinned. "Doughnuts it is!"



Jooyeon and Taemin boarded their private jet with the same set of flight attendants as before. Therefore, they were extremely surprised when the two of them sat side by side, not at all minding that there were lots of empty seats left around them.

They shared the magazine, laughed at the same jokes, and rocked their heads at the same music.

"Are they the same couple we served from before?" one of the flight attendants asked.

"I'm hundred percent sure it's not them." said the darned air stewardess that was the unfortunate one to have been running to and fro both of them in the previous flight.

Taemin read the magazine article on the top stars of South Korea : DBSK. "Woah Yunho dances so well! How I wish I can dance like him!" Taemin mumbled.

Suddenly, he felt a light weight on his shoulder and he turned his head in surprise. Jooyeon had fallen asleep and her head fell towards his shoulder.

Taemin smiled and placed her head in a more comfortable position on the crook of his neck. He yawned and kept the magazine. He gazed at Jooyeon for a bit, before resting his head against hers and closing his eyes.

That was the best forty winks he had ever had in his life.