They finally met

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin ran like he was running for his life. He sped down the road in his car.

Taemin gripped the steering wheel tightly. "I can't believe you're finally back."

He soon reached Onew's restaurant in record breaking time. He stopped outside the entrance and took a deep breath.

He peered inside and saw a girl painting on the walls intently. He held his breath and walked towards her slowly.

Bit by bit, his clouded vision due to the tears cleared and he squinted to take a better look at her.

He accidentally stepped on a paintbrush and snapped it into two. Jooyeon's head spun round.

Taemin froze in his spot, gazing into the face he dreamed and thought of every day and night for the past 3 years. Jooyeon gasped, not believing her eyes.

Was that Lee Taemin standing in front if her?

"Lee Taemin..." she breathed inaudibly, but it was still caught by Taemin.

Taemin ran to her and pulled her into his arms. Tears flowed down his face and hers.

He hugged her tight, as if afraid that she might disappear any time soon. He took a deep breath taking in her scent - the scent he was addicted to; the scent he missed.

He broke apart from the the hug and stared at her face. Brushing away her hair, he caressed her face and smiled.

"Kwon Jooyeon." he whispered. And placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Kwon Jooyeon." he whispered, and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Kwon Jooyeon, Kwon Jooyeon, Kwon Jooyeon." he whispered with overwhelming emotion. With every name called, he placed a kiss on her face.

He pecked her entire face, showering her with kisses.

Jooyeon's heart raced. It was the first time Taemin had called her by her real name.

Taemin kissed everywhere but her lips. Every nerve, every fibre, every atom in his body was urging him to kiss her.

But he held back.

He was in no position to. Who was he?

A nobody. She already had Jiyong.

Taemin wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and hugged her close to him.

"You're finally back." was all he said.

Jooyeon nodded, tears falling non stop.

"I'm back." she whispered and hung onto his neck.



"You're the artist Onew Oppa engaged." Taemin stated, not taking his gaze off her. It was as if he still couldn't believe she was here, right in front of him.

Jooyeon nodded. "He didn't tell me." Taemin grumbled.

"I told him not to." Jooyeon said simply.

Taemin flinched. *She didn't even want to have anything to do with me? Did I ever mean anything to her?*

"How is life with Jiyong?" Taemin asked painfully.

Jooyeon clutched her coffee cup and looked up surprised. "Jiyong? How did you know..."

Taemin shrugged. *I make it a point to know everything about you.*

"He became such a capable and handsome man. I almost couldnt recognize him." Jooyeon smiled mildly.

Taemin bit his lips. "Is he... Taking good care of you?"

"He's the best guy on earth." Jooyeon nodded.

Taemin winced and looked away, blinking back his tears. *I'm glad he's a great guy.. But this just hurts.*

"How about Sulli Eonni?" Jooyeon asked.

"She's living well." Taemin nodded.

"I'm glad." Jooyeon looked down. *I'm glad you fulfilled your promise.*

Taemin gazed at her and a question that he didn't dare think of popped into his mind.

Did Jooyeon ever love him before?

She kissed him back with passion, but was it just for show?

Why did she leave and not leave any form of contact if she loved him too?

Taemin pursed his lips. That was the question he will never have the answer to. He can't ask her when she already has a boyfriend.

Taemin and Jooyeon stared at each other and sat in semi awkward and semi comfortable silence.

So much had to be said, so much wanted to be said, but so much could not be said.