This is the Taemin Sulli's in love with??!

In love with Miss Imposter

"Appa!" Taemin growled.

"Come on Taemin! You're lucky the Choi heiress took interest in you! Come on for the sake of our family..." Mr Lee persuaded. "Just fetch her home today okay?"

"Just today Appa.." Taemin glared.

"Okay today!" Mr Lee nodded furiously. "Bye Taemin! Bye Sulli!"

Jooyeon turned round and bowed respectfully.

"Bring her to the movies son!" Mr Lee shouted.

Taemin turned back and gave his father a death glare.

"Observe his reactions to the marriage okay?" Mr Choi whispered.

"I got it! Believe in me!" Jooyeon whispered back.

Taemin led Jooyeon into his car. (YES TAEMIN HAS A CAR HERE). He opened the door for her and she stepped in gingerly.

She smiled. *#1. Opens door for the lady. PASS!*

Taemin got into the drivers seat and noticed that Jooyeon had not fastened her seatbelt yet.

"Sulli sshi, your seat belt." He wanted to reach over to help her but realised he would be winding his arms round her waist and he retracted his hands in embarrassment.

Jooyeon smiled and fastened her seat belt herself.

*#2. Sensitive and Observant! #3. Does not touch girls easily. PASS PASS!*

Taemin gripped the steering wheel hard and drove to the beach.

"Taemin sshi, why did we come here?" Jooyeon asked surprised.

"Sulli sshi we have to talk." Taemin said seriously. *Come on Lee Taemin. Keep up with the formalities, the politeness, the charm. That's the only way to convince her to call of the wedding.*

Jooyeon followed Taemin to a nearby bench and sat down beside him.

"Sulli sshi, I have a girlfriend." Taemin looked into her eyes.

Jooyeon smiled mildly in amusement. "I know."

"YOU KNOW?" Taemin yelped.

Okay this was soooooo not the reaction he expected. Why would this girl want to marry him when she already knew he had a girlfriend? OMO. This girl liked him THAT MUCH?

"Then why do you still want us to marry?" Taemin gulped.

Jooyeon bit her lips. *Damn. I don't even want us to marry anyway. How am I supposed to answer this?*

"I want to help your company." Jooyeon said. After pausing for a while, she said in a softer voice, "And I like you."

Taemin's eyes widened. *SO IT'S TRUE! This girl is an impending SHAWOL! Taeminnie is no more!!!*

Jooyeon looked away, rather pissed.

*CRAP! This is the first time I said the words "I like you" to a guy and it's to a guy I don't even like? MR CHOI AND SULLI YOU BOTH SO OWE ME.*

"But I don't love you." Taemin said straightforwardly. *I have to clear this up.*

"I have a girlfirend Suzy. I love her. She loves me." Taemin continued. "I will NOT marry another girl i don't love because of my father's company. I will NOT accept this marriage no matter how much you like me Sulli sshi."

Jooyeon flinched.

Is this the way Taemin always rejects other girls? Because he has no tact at all. ZERO.

"And you do not care about your father's company?" Jooyeon asked.

"It can close down for all I care." Taemin scoffed. "I want to marry the girl I love. Even if my parents manage to force me into this, I will still continue seeing Suzy and I will not give up our love."

With that, Taemin stood up and left.

Jooyeon stood there shocked.

*THAT BASTARD! How can he be so straightforward and mean like this?

If I had been Sulli, so in love with him and so vulnerable, I would have just jumped into the sea and killed myself!*

Jooyeon glared at his car that left.

She had this increasing suspicion that he bought her to the beach to have their "talk" in hope that she would just commit suicide then and there.

"He's such a selfish brat!" Jooyeon mumbled to herself. "He doesn't care about his parent's company, their efforts in nurturing their business, or my feelings! He just cares about him and his freaking Suzy!"

She pouted. "How can I entrust Sulli Eonni to that bastard? I'm glad she wasn't here to hear all that crap he said!"

She stood up to go when she realised her ride left.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" She screamed. "YAH BASTARD YOU EVEN LEFT A GIRL OWN HER OWN AT THE BEACH? You really want me to commit suicide right?"

Jooyeon took off her heels and stomped off angrily.