Defending her

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin linked arms with Suzy and walked into the cafeteria. Sulli sighed and nudged Jooyeon.

"Jooyeon ah, do you I'm prettier or Suzy's prettier?" she asked.

Jooyeon scrunched her nose. *What's with this sort of questions again? I can see how boyfriends suffer..*

"You're prettier Eonni." Jooyeon said truthfully. "You're really beautiful so don't doubt yourself okay Eonni?"

Sulli smiled. "Thanks dongsaeng. I feel much better now."

Jooyeon smiled back and ate her lunch happily. Taemin glanced at her chewing every bit or morsel like they were some sort of delicacy and he was reminded of how she ate Ddobboki yesterday.

*Who knew that pile of red stuff is so good? Hmmm I think I shall buy another packet after school.* Taemin smiled.

Just then, a bird flew into the cafeteria through a half opened window.

It's greenish blue feathers glittered under the sunlight and it chirped loudly, gaining people's attention.

"KYAAAHHH TAEMIN OPPA THERE'S A BIRD HERE!" Suzy screamed and gripped onto Taemin's hand.

Taemin gaped at the bird and mumbled, "Jiji.."

"It's no time trying to communicate with the bird Oppa!" Suzy cried. "Just get it away from me!"

Jiji the bird flew in Suzy's direction and settled on her head.

"KKKKKYYYYYAAAAHHHHHHH!" her deafening screams rang throughout the school.

Jiji remained nonchalant and chirped happily.

"Yah Jiji! Get off my girlfriend's head now!" Taemin gulped and went closer.

He put on a smiling face and tried to coax it off. Jiji turned the other direction and ignored him.

"Yah Jiji!" Taemin growled.

By this time, Suzy was already in tears and her hair was in a complete mess. She was calling out to Taemin asking for help and gripping on his sleeves.

"Get off!" Taemin used a chopsticks and tried to poke Jiji.

"YAH! Don't poke Jiji!" Jooyeon came running over and shot q death glare at him.

"Your Jiji is hurting my girlfriend!" Taemin protested.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes and went closer. "Annyeong Jiji! Did you come to see me?" she smiled sweetly. "Come on Jiji it isn't nice to grab on someone's head. Why not you come sit on Noona's hand?" she coaxed.

Jiji immediately unclasped his claws and hopped onto Jooyeon's hand.

But not before unloading his terrifying greenish yellow liquid once again.

"KKKYYAAAHHHH OPPA!" Suzy screamed. "Did that bird just poop on me?"

Taemin scowled at the bird and frantically found some tissues and passed it to Suzy. "Here try cleaning it and go wash your hair!" he offered.

Suzy broke into tears.

"Oppa! That evil girl taught the girl to poop on me!" she pointed at Jooyeon.

Jooyeon stared back agape. "Hello? Jiji has the right to poop as and when he likes and he just wanted to poop when he was resting on your head! How can that be blamed on me?"

"If you hadn't befriended Jiji it wouldn't fly in here to find you!" Taemin retorted.

Onew could not stand it any longer and stood in front of Jooyeon.

"Yah maknae! You're being unreasonable!" Onew barked. "It's just bird poop! Wash it and it's gone! How can it be blamed on Sulli?"

"Hyung please stay out of this." Taemin growled.

"Just because the bird pooped on your girlfriend doesn't mean that it's the end of the world!" Onew roared. "Get a life will you?"

Taemin stared back at his chicken Hyung.

*Was Onew Hyung shouting at him? Because of her?* Taemin threw a dirty glance at Sulli.

"Onew Oppa. Don't bother yourself with him. He's not worth it." Jooyeon tugged at Onew's sleeve and led him off.

Taemin's mouth fell open. *ONEW OPPA? Since when was that Choi Sulli capable of being friendly? This is bad, she's trying to win over my friends!*

"Oppa.." Suzy cried.

"Come on I'll help you wash your hair." Taemin softened and led her away.

*Choi Sulli I don't know what you are planning but I won't let you steal my friends away from me.*