Truth

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin felt extremely bothered. *If she already has her childhood sweetheart why did she want to marry me!* he thought as he drove to the bar.

"Hey Taemin! You're here!" Jonghyun smiled, with two hot girls by his side.

"Yeobo, your progress of picking up girls never fails to make me impressed." Key rolled his eyes.

"One Liquid !" Taemin ordered.

SHINee looked at him shocked. "Omo Taemin! Not orange juice but LIQUID ??!" Minho shrieked. "Taemin ah! Do you know that stuff's 80% alcohol!"

Taemin nodded. "That's why I ordered it. I'm frustrated."

Onew went over to pat his shoulder. "Taemin ah, don't be so bothered by the breakup with Suzy. There are many other girls around!"

Taemin froze. *Oh right! Suzy! I... I... I forgot about her.. I wanted to drink because... I was bothered Sulli had a childhood sweetheart?? NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I must have subconsciously wanted to drink because of Suzy!*

Taemin shook his head.

"Hey Taemin ah! That looks like Suzy!" Key pointed.

"That's not possib-" Taemin stopped. It was really her.

What was she doing in a bar? She told him that she never went to such places!

Taemin walked nearer and saw her on the dance floor, dancing dangerously close to a hot muscular guy.

Suzy was wearing a black glittery mini dress with an extremely low cut and cloth that didn't even reach the end of her . She rubbed her body against the guy, who in turn smirked and placed his hands on her .

"You seem happy." he stated the obvious. "Aren't you sad about the breakup?"

Suzy rolled her eyes and threw her arms round his neck. "Come on Jaebum you know me. Why would I NOT be happy?"

The guy Jaebum slid his hands inside her dress and began caressing her back.

"Oh yeah?" he said seductively.

Suzy moved closer, pressing her against his chest. "Yeah. If Mr Choi hadn't looked for me and gave me the money, I would really have lost it bad! Lee Taemin will just be a pauper! Thank god, now I have the money and I can get other richer guys!"

Jaebum went forward to nibble on her neck, earning a groan from her. "Didn't you love him?"

Suzy laughed. "Love? I don't even like him Jaebum! Imagine being called Suzy Baby all day and being fed red gummy bears! If he wasn't the Lee Heir, I wouldn't have gone for him!"

Jaebum pulled one of her straps down and began kissing downwards towards her s.

"The person I think suffered the most is that Choi Sulli." he mumbled between kisses.

"Yeah!" Suzy laughed, half panting. "She... Ugh Jaebum not so hard.. She didn't think I'd use that slap on her! Hah! Threaten me to leave Taemin! Now Taemin thinks she's the bad one! How dare she slap me for accepting the money to leave Taemin!"

"YOU !"

Suzy and Jaebum turned in surprise. Taemin stormed towards them.

Suzy and Jaebeom separated themselves in a flash. "Taemin Oppa! What are you doing here?"

Taemin growled. "Don't pretend . I heard everything you said."

Suzy's eyes widened in surprise. Shock was soon replaced by a smirk. "So now you know? Whatever. You're not needed to me anymore."

SSSSLLLLLAAAAPPPPP!!!!

Suzy held her cheeks and glared at Taemin.

"THAT WAS FOR SULLI! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE HER WHEN YOU ARE THE !" Taemin roared and stomped off.

Suzy held her reddened cheeks and stomped her feet in frustration.

"He embarrassed me!" she shrieked.

"Not like you didnt deserve it." Jaebum smirked. "You really are a ."

"Yah! You!" Suzy glared at Jaebum accusingly.

"I think you won't want to sleep with me tonight." Jaebum stated the obvious. "I'll hook up other girls for ."

Jaebum turned to go. Suzy growled and trembled in anger.



Taemin sped down the highway towards the Choi residence.

"Oh my Gummy Bear, I can't believe I didn't listen to Sulli's side and I just assumed Suzy was saying the truth!" Taemin said in frustration.

"I was so unfair to her!" he shook his head. "Lee Taemin you're such a bad boy!!"

Taemin stepped harder on the accelerator.

"Please forgive me Sulli.. I'm sorry for not listening to you.." Taemin crossed his fingers and prayed hard.