oo6 [Part 2]

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#6

 

 

---- Myungsoo's POV ---   Okay, asked her to go out - DONE. So let's do the next plan! He laughed to himself while inside the car.   --- End of Myungsoo's POV ----   Haewon hesitated if she should go or not, after few minutes of debating about it, she finally decided that she will just give her homework to Mr. Jung so he can do it. After telling Howon why she needed to go to Noon Square, she changed her clothes before waiting for Howon. She just wore simple black clothes. Howon sent her to Noon Square since he wanted his sister to be safe, and her hand wasn't fully recovered yet.                                   *Haewon's clothes*                                                                                 -Myungsoo POV-   "Aish! What should I wear?" spinning his brain to figure out the right shirt to wear as he wanted to cover his identity of being a child of KIM. Finally he chose a white plain tee and a black hoodie. he wore black jeans with black sport shoes.                                                                            "Okay! Nice! So handsome but no one can know who I am!" Myungsoo said as he rode on his bike to Noon Square.   --- End of POV Myungsoo ---      "Where is Myungsoo?" she looked everywhere but Myungsoo didn't show up. Her eyes could see all the luxury shops here.She was never willing enough to enter those kind of shops! Really can't! Cause she was really poor an- She heard a voice call out her name and turned to the direction to where the voice was coming from.   "Haewon-ah!" Myungsoo waved his right hand in the air as a signal to her to come closer to him. Haewon froze at her place. She couldn't recognize the man waving at her. The man was dressed in full black! Her hand started to sweat, afraid that that man one of her dad's "friend".   "Who is he? How did he know my name?" she asked slowly and only quiet enough for her to hear. She stayed still in her place until that "mysterious man" approached her.   "Omg, he so charming!" Haewon said slowly and in the blink of an eye her, left hand was being pulled by that "mysterious man"   "Eh? What are you doing!?" Haewon exclaimed while pulling her hand back as she thought that "mysterious man" was gonna kidnap her. Is he really one of my dad's people? No!! Don't kidnap me! She started to panic as she used all her strength to make that man let her go.    "Let me g-" Myungsoo cut her, "It's me, Myungsoo!" he whispered to Haewon's ear as this girl was so aggresive. Myungsoo hid his smile after he looking at Haewon. He didn't expect that they will wear same colour shirt! Anyway they looked like a couple! Ah! So nice!! What are you thinking of Myungsoo?!! no! Not nice!! It's ugly!! Myungsoo quickly changed his mind.   Myungsoo cleared his throat before speaking. "Ehem!" just forget about same shirt case. Focus on your plan Myungsoo! Besides, wearing like this made his acting seem real! Then he held Haewon's hand and they walked so closed as Haewon was still shocked! and Myungsoo didn't want let go of Haewon's hand. "Why did you scare me ?" she asked in slow tone. Myungsoo didn't answer her.   "Myungsoo, let go of my hand." she spoke softly as they walked in a crowd of people. She didn't like what Myungsoo did. Her hands have never been touched by any other man except for her Dad, Mr Jung and Howon. She felt uncomfortable when Myungsoo held her hand tightly.Myungsoo held her hand too many times!   "King of skinship!" she mumbled softly while covering with the papers that she held to avoid Myungsoo getting angry. Fortunately, Myungsoo didn't give any response. Where did he wanna take me ? but the answer was already in front of her as Myungsoo stopped walking and stood in front of Mobile Phone shop "Samsung"   "Wait here, I'm going inside." he said as he let off Haewon's hand and walked into the shop. After buying a new smart phone, the same as his, he walked back to Haewon and pulledd Haewon's hand to sit on  a near bench.   "Okay, here;s a new phone for you.. It'll be easier for me to call you." He said as he gave Haewon the box with the phone he just bought.   "Err, but my current phone can accept calls too." she innocently said.Myungsoo face changed. He pulled Haewon's old phone and put the box in Haewon's palm.    "This one.." Myungsoo rolling her old phone, "Save it and used the one I give it to you. I'll teach you to use it. Arasso?" he said as he put back Haewon's old phone in her pocket and held the new phone with his left hand and right hand hold Haewon's hand and walk.   Haewon quickly stood as her hand was being dragged by Myungsoo "Where are we wanna go now? And I really don't want that phone!" Her free hand pointed to the phone that was in Myungsoo's hand. Myungsoo pulled Haewon closer to him. At first he wanted to scold Haewon but he knew, he needed to be patient otherwise his plan wouldn't be a sucess!   "Take this, or I will be fired! And we going shoppingcause your clothes really err sorry to say, ugly and terrible in my eyes." he smirked. But just now he just praised that girl "Cute" "Pretty." tch tch! Snap it out Myungsoo!! They walked hand in hand. She can say that many eyes were on them. They whispered each other, she felt like running away from Myungsoo but couldn't cause Myungsoo was holding her hand so tightly!    "Err, I need to go home early!" Haewon gave excuse to run. "I don't care." he replied coldly. So the best result, she just followed Myungsoo's instruction as she was really scared! Scared in the fact that one day she might be fall in love with this guy. This guy was really attractive! Haewon tried out many kinds of dresses, shirts and etc just because they all seemingly didn't suit Myungsoo's taste.   Finally after trying in many hours, they bought the clothes. So many bags! And mostly for Haewon. Then Myungsoo brought all the bags himself even Haewon resisted so he didn't have to. So, he didn't hold Haewon's hand as his hands were so full.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter