o20

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Mrs Kim" Hyosin greeted as she walked inside the Kim's residence. Lately they became closer. "Oh, come in Hyosin" It was nice to see Hyosin in Mrs Kim's eyes. Because of what she's heard about Haewon, Hyosin was another angel compared.

"I miss you aunty~" Hyosin greased in front of Mrs Kim and gave her a short hug. Like the actor she is Hyosin was determined to give a good impression, so she has a better chance to be with Myungsoo also having Mrs Kim's approval. She would do anything, even harm others to get Myungsoo.

"Me too Hyosin" Mrs Kim hugged her back but deep in her heart, Hyosin's hugs weren't the same as Haewon's hugs. She knew that she was ignoring the fact that even though she believes what she's heard, she still misses Haewon. She was very close to Haewon before and they shared many secrets and fun. They even talked about Eunmi and related to one another well. Unfortunately now, she was doubting if anything Haewon has done was innocent or intentional.

"Aunty, umm, just now on my way to your house, I saw Haewon run and give a friendly wave to Myungsoo like nothing happened.She made a sad face and said that she missed him a lot." Hyosin made yet made another story about Haewon. 

"WHAT? What's wrong with that b- aish girl!" Mrs Kim face turned red as anger built up inside. If that b- Haewon is in front of her right now, she will gladly slap her 'beautiful' face with all her strength and think of slapping, she was the caus as to why she dared to slap her one and only son, Myungsoo. Again, because of that girl, she locked his son in his room just like before.

Hyosin smirked as she saw how Mrs Kim reacted on her "lovely" story which never happened in real life. She also added to the story that Haewon hit Myungsoo with a thick stick in a store room because Myungsoo was being cold to her. 

-Myungsoo's side-

"Umm, let's go home." Myungsoo said as he looked at his cracked watch. Yeah cracked. He sighed as this was the last gift by Eunmi before she- "What wrong?" Haewon's anxious voice broke into his thoughts. Haewon felt more guilty as she heard Myungsoo sigh. Is he really hurt? "Um, nothing's wrong." Myungsoo said as he began to walk out first. He doesn't want any of the INFINITE members see him sit with Haewon. If they did, one of them might betray him and tell his mom. "Okay, see you soon. Saranghae." Myungsoo winked and gave a flying kiss before closing the door in his way out. 

Myungsoo's jaw dropped as his eyes caught all s' face just outside the room. They all had grave expressions but were hard to read. "Err, how long have you been here?" Myungsoo asked with a scared and uncomfortable tone. "Hey Myungoo, we just arrived around the corner. Well, we are going to walk you home today!" They didn't answer his question as such but he could tell that they didn't see anything.

"Oh." Myungsoo replied as smoothly as he could, but deep inside his heart he was really grateful now. He turned and checked on Haewon but he couldn't see Haewon anywhere in the room. He went back curiously to check again causing all of the members to wonder. "What are you looking for?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well ummm" Myungsoo turned as he saw Haewon hiding under a thick blanket. 'So cute!' Myungsoo thought, tried so hard not to smile. "Umm, I was just checking to see if I left anything inside." he made a quick excuse.

"Where is Haewon?" Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo shook his head as a sign to say he didn't know it. "Do we need to wait for her?" Sungjong looked inside Myungsoo's eyes to see if he could catch something out of him. "Nope! Who cares about her." Myungsoo answered coldly and tried to walk away from the situation. Hopefully Haewon didn't hear him.

He was totally wrong. His voice was too loud. Haewon tried not to believe what he said. Her heart was torn apart due to his word. "Is he bipolar?" Haewon wiped her tears away and moved the thick blanket from her body. "Be strong Haewon!" she hit her chest. But as she heard so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter