o27

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dae, where are we going?" Haewon asked because somehow, Daehyun had successfully lured Haewon into following him to who-knows-where. "We're going to training." It had been a while since they walked from school. "Daehyun, where is TS Entertainment?" It was silent between the two so Daehyun jumped a little when she asked. "Errr. Uhm…" Daehyun was in panic mode since there was no training and so he practically just lied to her to get her away from home. Since he only just thought of his plan, he hasn't really revised the next parts of it. What was he going to say to her? "Is it really far? The day of your auditions… I think it was near our place. Urgh, my legs hurt. If I could just remember where it was, because I swear it was around here but if we have to walk more than 5 miles, you know-" Daehyun couldn't take it anymore and just cupped . Haewon's face lit up in surprise. "Shut up! You're being too loud." Daehyun sighed, "there is no training today." "What?!" Haewon took a step back from the regretful boy. "You lied to me?! I'm really tired, you know? We've almost reached town. Hmph!" Haewon sat down by the street to signify her protest of not wanting to walk any further." "I'm sorry, I just wanted to spend the day with you and you would've said no if I asked you so I lied." "Pabo, Daehyunnie Pabo." She stood up, as she found a better punishment for the person who dragged her around all afternoon. A hit to the head wasn't enough of a lesson so the two were in the middle of the street, Haewon pulling onto Daehyun's hair while he tried his best to grab the girl's hand to stop her. The struggle caught people's attention and when Daehyun felt eyes on him, he cleared his throat and retreated from the battle. "Okay, let's stop now. Look at what you did, you messed up my hair~" Dae pouted. His plump lips and doe eyes could melt any girl's heart. He was too cute. "Aish, stop making that face, it doesn't suit you at all. I can't even be angry at you after witnessing that." Haewon stuck her tongue out. "How could you?" Daehyun commented, offended and walked away. Haewon didn't expect his reaction so she had to catch up to him as she didn't really know the place very well. "Fine fine, I'm sorry. Huh, you're really no fun. I can't believe we're still in our school uniform and going to town." she pouted at the clothes. "Can I call oppa first?" she asked as she took out her phone. "I told you already," Dae lowered her hand, "I've already called him. Now, let's just go!"
"Wait, where are we going now?" Haewon whined. "Secret," Daehyun turned his head and gave an assuring wink.

 

--------

Woohyun had found the bench at the park where Myungsoo told him to go, the place where the lovers' memories were kept. "Myungsoo forgive me. Haewon, I'm so sorry." He felt that it was really hard to bring that letter back to Myungsoo's house but he and maybe even his family's safety depends on it. Mrs Kim was becoming crazier as the days passed! "Here, Mrs Kim." Woohyun gave the letter while panting. Mrs Kim who was reading a book in her study room, closed the book and walked to Woohyun. She grabbed that letter harshly and pat Woohyun's shoulder. "Good boy. Now you may leave" she replied and walked to her laptop to create a fake reply.

Before doing so, she needed to read the letter that was written by her son but she was too lazy and called Woohyun back. "Woohyun!!" she screamed. With the speed of lighting, Woohyun was again standing, with shaking legs, in front of Mrs Kim. "Take this back. I don't have time to read it." she threw the letter away. "Before you burn this letter, please scan my son's signature and then leave me alone!" Woohyun walked out with teary eyes. He knew that their relationship was going to be ruined and he was part of it. However, he knew that the blame could be entirely served to Hyosin! But, first thing was first, he had to get rid of this letter because he could get killed by Mrs Kim if he didn't. 'Why am I so weak?! I'm such a bad hyung'. Meanwhile, Mrs Kim quickly created a fake letter, ensuring Haewon to believe that the two will never be together again and to make her own son lose hope of this stupid relationship.

-------

"S.P.A… Spa?" Haewon frowned when Daehyun stopped in front of a SPA. "What are we doing here?!" Haewon asked. "Err, what kind of question is that? It's a spa! What else is it for? Let's go in and rest. No excuses: it's my treat!" Daehyun pushed Haewon through the entrance door. Receptionists greeted them politely with a sweet smile. "Welcome, Mr and Mrs." they all said in union. Daehyun smiled back while Haewon looked down as she was blushing and out of habit, she pinched Daehyun.

"Ouch! Don't pinch me, it's embarrassing!" Daehyun whined before walking past her. He said something to the receptionist, Haewon only hearing "Yes for two" "5 hours" "Salon too" Wait, what?!! 5 hours? Who the hell would want to stay here for 5 hours? And salon too? What was that for? No way it's for Daehyun. Ah, maybe it could be for him… 'because I just ruined his hair before', Haewon nodded to herself. She frowned, if Daehyun wanted to stay for so long, 5 hours from now meant it would be 8 PM when we'd be done- She looked at Daehyun as he pat her on the shoulder and asked her to change into some spa attire. There was something going on but what?

 

Finally, 5 hours had passed. It was the worst 5 hours of her life! 'I'd never thought that going to the spa would be so tiring even though I do feel revived. Haewon rolled her shoulders and turned her neck a few times. 'And I had to go to the salon too,' Haewon looked at herself in the nearby mirror. She looked different with her new hairstyle. 'I don't know if I look better or worse, urgh, you're so dead Daehyun for making me do this.'
 

The changed girl waited for Daehyun just outside of the spa. "Woah, it's so cold~" she mumbled to herself while cuddling her arms between her jacket. 'Urgh, now who was the one who suggested to stay out until 8pm in just our school uniform? This boy is totally crazy!' As she was scolding him mentally, Daehyun walked out with an annoying smile. As soon as Haewon saw him, she attacked him with all the vengeance she has been holding in this whole day. Pinch, pinch, pinch! "Ow, ow ow! Stop it you crab, it hurts!" he tried not to sound as in pain as he actually was. "Yah! It's all because of you, nappeun namja! (bad person). Look at what you did! You totally ruined my hair, my precious hair~ No one can touch my hair." Haewon grumbled. She her almost-blue lips. She seriously was not good at withstanding the cold. Luck was also not on her side at the moment as a breeze rushed past, hitting her violently through the thin material of uniform. "You call that ruined? It looks pretty, okay? Appreciate the effort I put in to save for this trip." He replied matter-of-factly. "Well, I didn't ask you!" Haewon rebutted and left Daehyun's side. Daehyun watched with a knowing smirk, Haewon was not going anywhere far. Just as he assumed, Haewon had only walked down the path a few miles until she stopped. He caught up with leisurely strides. "Hey, why did you stop?" Daehyun shouted out to her. Because this was the first time Haewon has been outside of the school area, she was completely lost in navigation around the city. 'Damn, I don't know where I am going.' Haewon was frustrated because she just wanted to go home. "Let's go home, please." she told Daehyun desperately. "It's cold isn't it?" Daehyun cupped her face suddenly. Her teeth were chittering visibly and she was shaking like a rattle snake's tail. He felt bad but he needed to waste a few more hours before Howon hyung was done with the plans at home. "We can't go home just yet. How about we go somewhere indoors." Haewon was hesitant but let the taller boy continue. "How about the shops? I could sure use some new clothes since I will be a trainee soon." It sounded reasonable. "Alright." The shivering girl agreed. Daehyun was pleased that she was going with his plans. Since he had felt how cold she was, he pulled out a sweater and put it over her. "As you have done the same, wear this." When Haewon had finished putting on the amazingly warm sweater, Daehyun had grabbed her hands and started racing down the streets. "Wow, were your hands this cold the whole time?" Daehyun asked in which Hae didn't have the energy to reply.

Because they ran most of the way, the two cold adolescents made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter