o40

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Oppaaaa!!" Haewon hugs Howon from back to surpirse him who busy cutting vegetables for decoration of the food. She sneak into kitchen quitely. Luckily, no one notice her! "Yah!" Howon startled. He almost cut his fingers! Aigoo, sometimes Haewon make he think he own a little bro instead of little sister. Too much strength for useless things too! He nag to Haewon inside his mind. "Ops! Sorry!" She quickly carefully observed Howon's hands. Howon pull them back before she finished "No, not cut~ Eh? Why did you come here,today?" he asked before continue to finish his work. 

   "Yah Lee Howon~ Is this how you greet someone who didn't meet with you for month?" Haewon pout. Howon stopped and turned to her. "One month only?" he . "Yah~ Don't wanna be friend with you anymore!" Haewon turned her face away from his. "Huh!" she slowly walk away from Howon. 

   "Aigoo, princess of sulk!" Howon slowly grabbed her waist. "I'm sorry, but let me finish this first okay?" He kissed on Haewon's cheek before let the grip go and continue his work again. Haewon nod and reach out an apron. She want to be a waitress today! As she want to walk out from the kitchen section, Howon called her. 

   "Yah! Where are you goin?" he asked. "Taking orders~" Haewon replied while showing him a small notebook and a pen. "What if people notice you? Our cafe gonna be in trouble!" Howon cared. "Don't worry my lovely oppa~ They not going to notice me! Don't you see my style today, so not Haewon they know in magazine! I'm wearing a bit boyish today!" Howon's eyes wander from head to toes of her. "Oh. Just notice it." Haewon winks. 

   "Yea yea~ Everything you just notice it. I'm off to work, big boss!" Haewon chuckle and adjust her snapback. She already take off the rayban and put at her back pocket. Haewon grabbed a small clean towel and put it around her neck. In case, she sweats a lot. She pick up the dirty dishes on table and bring to cleaning section. 

   Then she went to new customers tables to get order and sent it to counter. She walk from there to there, non-stop! Fortunately, she wear a sneaker instead. If she wear high heels like in photoshoot, of course after few tables, she gonna fall. She breath out loudly. Huh! This is so tiring because there's a lot of customers! Never thought their cafe can be this busy! Wow! She leaned on the wall while wiped away her sweats. The natural BB cream on her face totally being washed off with the sweats. This is more tiring than photoshoot! Haewon laugh alone. But she still continue doing the works. She loved it though it's tiring. This is their cafe! Of course she need to work hard too like Oppa! Noon arrived and more people come for lunch! Haewon get more busier though this cafe already have a lot of waiter. 

   Haewon couldn't take it anymore, she took off her snapback to fan herself. She stand at the sink to clean her hands and face a bit. Her hair messed a bit, so she took off the bun before comb it with her hands and tied it into one ponytails. "Haewon-ssi?" someone greet her. Haewon startled and look at the reflection of the person inside the mirror. Crap! She panic. What to do? Act natural! 

   "You're the new model right?" that guy continue. Now he standing beside her while looking straight to her face. Haewon quickly look down and nod slightly. "Oh! Never though gonna meet you here! By the way, I'm Lee Junki!" that guy introduce himself. "Nae, I'm Lee Haewon." Haewon being straight also introduce herself. What's wrong with me? "I know you." that guy chuckle. "Do you work here?" he asked while looking at her from top to bottom. "No! I Um this is mine!" she replied. That guy nod. He seems wanna say something but stopped when his phone ringging. Haewon sighed and glad.  She quickly wear her snapback and walk to counter. Little she didn't know is, that guy is a reporter. 

   When people slowly reduced, Haewon quickly sneak into the kitchen. "Hurgh~ Oppa, I'm so tired!" Haewon whined. All her cold side gone. "Huh? This is the beginner! Wait till dinner time. Your feet gonna lost their sense!" Howon shoved his ladle to Haewon. "Oppa!" Haewon exclaimed. Howon laugh and put down the ladle to his side. He shook his head seeing how childish Haewon cuold be. Haewon pull a chair and sit a bit far from stove which Howon stand. She put her head on the cabin while looking at her handsome brother. Slowly she closed her eyes. "Eh? Why did you still wearing that necklace?" he asked. Haewon pretend to sleep. But failed, when Howon hit her head with end of ladle. 

   "Ouch!" Haewon lift her head straight and pouts. "Oppa~ Is appa home? I wanna go home~" Haewon walk closer to him. She just ignore his question. "Erm, I'm not sure. I think he is! Because lunch time is over! Go and take our key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter