o32

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 Year Later- 

    "Good morning, Oppa!" 

  "Good Morning too Uncle and Aunt~" greet Hyosin with big smile while swinging her hands walking down the stairs. Myungsoo who right now eat some sandwich prepared by his maid, just rolled his eyes and quickly eat whole his sandwish. Today is his first day going to University. Of course, he feel excited, but the flame just distinguish after his mom told that Hyosin will attend same university as him but of course, different course. Course that might be Haewon take. Modelling and fashion. I just guess. Ergh! Hyosin just ruined everything. After gulp a cup of hot chocolate, he stand up but being blocked by Hyosin who just about to sit beside him "Oppa! Where are you going?" Hyosin grabbed his hand and play with his fingers. 

  "Class," coldly he replied without looking at anyone. He quickly grabbed his black leather backpack and walk to front door quickly. "Myungsoo oppa!" she called, but he ignore it, "Kim Myungsoo!" his mom called, he just let out big sigh and mumble, "Sorry mom," and closed the door. He grabbed his helmet on the shelves and quickly start his motorcyle and drive away before his mom asked him to bring Hyosin along. 

Meanwhile, at dine table..

  Hyosin pouted , "Aunty!!!" she said in low pitch. This is very embarassing! huh!, she said inside her brain. Mrs Kim just pat her shoulder softly. Pity at this girl who get totally ignored by her son. It's already 6 months since they both get enganged, but still Myungsoo doesn't accept it and being cold at her. He will go out from very morning and home when its very late night , even sometimes, he doens't home for few days. Where does he sleep? Where does he goes? She doesn't even dare to ask him though deep inside her wanna know where his only son went. Mrs Kim just shook her head and sigh softly. 

  "It's okay dear. I'll ask my driver to sent you there! Don't pout. You doens't suit with that image dear. Be happy because it's your first day as a University student! Let's eat." she smile sweetly at Hyosin. Mr Kim just look at them and smile bitterly. He doesn't know what he should do anymore. He know very well that Myungsoo will never ever get over Haewon and develop his feeling towards this Hyosin. Somehow, as a dad, he also doesn't like Hyosin who act so childish and unmature plus she is really harsh. Deep inside him, still there is hope that Haewon will comeback to his family. But?, hmph...

  "Dear, why are you sigh to much!?" Mrs Kim asked her husband. "Err, nothing! I'm just fine. Enjoy your meal. I'm going now. Take care dear." He kissed Mrs. Kim forehead and weakly walk to his car. Since, the driver going to send Hyosin to her college, he will drive by himself because thinking of sharing one car with Hyosin going to be extremely awkward. But he stopped when his wife, grabbed his hand and said "Wait for our Hyosin!" Mrs Kim said. "I'm late. I'll drive by myself because I have meeting with my clients. Sorry dear." he shoved his wife hands off from his hand and quickly drive away. 

  Hyosin who still at dine table just rolled her eyes and continue eat because she know, Like father like son. If Myungsoo doesn't like her, it make sense if his dad also act like that. But I don't know why they can't even accept me. I mean come on, please move on from that dirty girl,she talking in her mind. As she arrived in front of her university gate, she smirked because thinking of the tied she has with Myungsoo will make every girls in this college jealous of her! I mean even Myungsoo is still freshman, he is very handsome! Of course people will likes and adore him, but excuse me, he is mine!, she laugh evily in her mind and get down from car. 

  She tidy up her short skirt and her hair. Today, she intentionly wear a bit short skirt and doesn't tied her hair. She bring all her hair to the shoulder and said to herself "People going to amaze with my beauty!" she casually walk pass groups of male students while playing with end of her hairs. She smile shyly at them. She walk to motorcyle's section and saw Myungsoo's. But her eyes wander around and Myungsoo doesn't in her sight. But suddenly someone greet her,

  "Hey Hi, I'm Adam. May I know yours?" A guy with blue ocean eyes greet her with most charming smile. He smirked and look at Hyosin from top to bottom while his lips. Hyosin become nervous because he speaks in English. "Err, M-my name is Hyosin." she reply with nervous smile. I'm dead!, she mentally said to herself because she doesn't even know to speak english fluently.

  "Oh! Nice name. Well, I guess you're not from here, right?" They start to walk side by side. Hyosin doesn't understand what he talking bout because he speaks to fast more, so she just instantly nod her head. I'm ruined, if only I know english well!, she blamed herself for not being able to talk with handsome guy beside her. Adam seems wanna talk but being cut with her , "Err, I gotta go!" quickly she turned to right and walk without direction. Adam burst into laugh. He holds his stomach because of too much laughing at Hyosin. Suddenly a hand pat on his back, it was Myungsoo.   
  "Hey man~" Myungsoo give he a smirked. To be honest, Adam is Myungsoo's closest friend in London. He know Adam since middle school but they lost contact when he went back to Korea, Myungsoo also join Adam laughing at Hyosin. From far, he just look at Adam who flirting with nervous Hyosin. Myungsoo give Adama a high five as sign of satisfication. 

  "Good job man!" Myungsoo praised. "She's really pabo, bro!" Adam who know a little bit Korean, replied back to him. "Yeah she is. It's because of my mom, she can attend this college. I really wonder, how she going to talk with others. Even with lecturers and her classmates." Myungsoo smirked. Adam who coincidence taking same course with him. "Hey man, how's your Korean girlfriend. Erm, Hawon, isn't?" Adam asked while they walking to main hall , place where all new students need to gather. Myungsoo relieved, he doesn't need to stick with Hyosin!

  Myungsoo bit's his lips and said "It's Haewon." he corrects the name still remain in his heart. "Yeah Sorry man, So, Where is she?" Adam asked again while searching for some spaces for both of them to sit. "She still stay in Korea, I'll tell you in details soon, now let's search for our sits before we get scold by seniors!" His eyes look around and saw a girl waving at them, no one else except Hyosin! "Hey dude, that girl is calling you." Adam elbow his hand. But Myungsoo just look away and said "Just ignore her" Then he sit on chair which is the furthest from her. 

  Adam just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter