o17

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAIN EDITOR : NGANBREAD

- The next day -   Since the incident that happened yesterday, Haewon didn't dare to meet or talk to Myungsoo. If she felt really bored and lonely, she would go and meet with Mr. Jung at school to talk about her studies. Myungsoo felt really disappointed with her. He also felt jealous with what he had seen. Daehyun and Haewon started to become closer.    'Ah! Maybe Mr. Jung was the one who asked them to be "closer". Just like what he did towards me and her.'   Myungsoo watched them talking, laughing and walking together from far. Even though their changes can't be seen by other students, Myungsoo could feel the changes and warmth in the relationship between Daehyun and Haewon. He wanted to tell her the truth but Haewon was always avoiding him.He just wanted to give up right away.   "How I'm going to find a way to get back Haewon's trust toward me?"   Myungsoo thought while leaning on a shady tree trunk. The place where he was always with Haewon. "Haewon-ah.. I really miss you. Why don't you talk to me?" he spoke to himself. He really missed that girl. The girl that he was madly in love with. It was all his fault for not being sincere in their relationship. Because of him, Haewon made a wrong assumption about him.   Myungsoo looked so weak and dispirited on that day. Haewon could see his right through him.   'Eunmi! She already passed away, but why does he still keep all his pictures with that girl? If he loved me, he should have forgotten that girl!', she thinked while eyeing on him.   'But, I should think it in a positive way too. Maybe he wanted to explain it but I've found it earlier than he told me. He's supposed to message or call me.But why didn't he? Or was he really playing with me only? Ahhh!!! Haewon!! You really don't deserve to be anyone's girlfriend.'   During recess, Haewon spent her time with Mr. Jung and Daehyun in Mr. Jung's office. Haewon and Daehyun became closer.They were talking about serious things causing Haewon and Daehyun to be speechless.   "Haewon, you know that your father is already tracked by the police!" Mr. Jung said happily.   "Oh, jinjja?" she didn't show any response on her face. She never took the story about her father at all since her father stopped threatening her, Howon and herself now can live without any worries.   "And... Actually I've being thinking about this deeply. I'm going to take you and Howon in as my adopted children. So from now on, I'll be your father and call me "appa" if you will agree." he continued with the same tone. Again, both of them were speechless.    "Appa! Wh-what you talking about? If I didn't mishear it, and if it's true, Haewon is going to be my adopted sister?" Daehyun said with a shocked voice. "Impossible" he continued with slow tone.    "But Sir... Does Howon already agree with this?" Haewon said with the same expression as Daehyun's.   "Eh! You're supposed to call me "Appa~" Hmmm.. Howon? He already knows and has agreed with it. Because we already talked about this a long time ago. Haewon, try to think of the advantages of this things. In future, people will know you as my daughter and won't look down on you anymore, right?" he explained to persaude Haewon.   "Erm.. O-okay.. S-Appa! But, what if they don't? and they'll know that Daehyun and I will be adopted siblings, they surely wil attack me!" Haewon smiled weakly at first but her expression turned serious when she blurted it out.   "Surely they will understand! I'll try to help you Okay?" he answered. Haewon felt really happy and relieved that she was going to start a new chapter with a new hope. Together with Daehyun as her adopted brother. She was really scared that some day Daehyun wants to trick her and Hyosin will bully her again. But what she was most worried about was her relationship with Myungsoo.   "And! You, Jung Daehyun! I want you to take care of Haewon well! Don't you ever bully her or let her be bullied by Hyosin and her gang or I'll cut your credit card up. Take note!" Mr. Jung said in serious tone.   "But, do I need to stay in your house? When?" she asked. "Of course you need to! Erm, up to you and Howon.. Whenever it is, our house is waiting for both of you!" Mr. Jung answered. Haewon shut up. In her mind, there are so many things to think about. Her relationship with Myungsoo was becoming worse and she was going to be living in the same house with Daehyun. Jung Daehyun, who always bullied her! She was really worried about all those things. Finally, Haewon decided to go back to her class as recess was going to end in about 10 minutes.   Suddenly, Haewon's phone rang. She immediately pulled it out of her uniform pocket and looked at the ID caller. "Myungsoo Oppa" she muttered "What does he want?" she thought. She hesitated to answer the call. While walking to class, she looked at her phone's screen. Finally, she answered it.    "Yoboseyo?" - Haewon.   "Yoboseyo, Haewon-ah. Where are you? Could you please see me? I'll be waiting for you behind the school. Okay? I really want to meet you please." - Myungsoo.   "B-but..But.." - Haewon.   "No buts. Please" - Myungsoo.   "Erm okay... I'll go." - Haewon.   Haewon hung up the phone call and went straight to the back of the school. She admitted to herself that she really missed hearing Myungsoo's voice.   "Haewon, please listen to my explaination first." Myungsoo said as Haewon arrived.    "What kind of explaination, huh? What do you want from me?" she said with annoyed tone. Her heart hurt whenever she thought of her assumption that Myungsoo just loved her because of her similarities she had with that Eunmi girl. The girl who used to be Myungsoo's girlfriend.   "Please understand. All your assumptions are wrong. I really love you! Sincerely, with all my heart. Not because of Eunmi. I love you as you. Haewon, you have changed my life, you know that? I really love you. Please don't act like this. Don't avoid me. It really hurts to see you getting closer with Daehyun! I saw it. I saw everything you did." Myungsoo purposely raised his voice at the end because he was getting really mad.   "How do you know that? How do you know that I have changed your life? What do you mean by that? I don't get it! And it's true that you just want to hurt my heart, stop it! I really hope that you stop it as you  are already hurting me! I'm too tired getting hurt everyday. I've being hurt physically and metally before. Just stop! I can't accept this anymore, Myungsoo. I'm begging you. Just, please...Stop it." she yelled back to Myungsoo.   'I've changed his life?', she can't take it right as it was really confusing. Myungsoo looked straight into her eyes  and leaned in. When the tip of their noses were about to touch, Haewon pushed his body and ran away.Her cheeks already wet with her tears.. Her tears kept falling without the tendency to stop.   "Haewon! Wait!" he shouted. Haewon ignored it.Luckily, they were still in exams week. She felt relieved for not having to face Myungsoo everyday. But, deep in her heart, she really missed Myungsoo's smile and his warmth. She let out a heavy sigh.   In class, Haewon tried so hard to forget what just happened. But she couldn't. She couldn't do anything. Finally, she already finished answering all questions in her Hanguk Exam. Haewon quickly packed her things and went home. Myungsoo just eyed Haewon who walked faster in front of him.   'She doesn't want to walk home with me anymore.' he said in his heart. Myungsoo tried to catch up to her, but couldn't. In her way, Haewon felt so bored just like to back then, when Myungsoo hadn't tranfered here yet. She really missed Myungsoo's jokes and his laugh.   Suddenly, there was something in which it felt as though her eyes were going to drop out of its sockets.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter