o34

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I.." He gulped his saliva. He face seems full of hope. The grips get more tighter. I look down because Daehyun stare seems going to break down my wall. But when I feel warm breath near my face, I look up to check. My eyes grow bigger when Daehyun face is less than I inch from my face. With split of second, he closed his eyes and kiss on my lips fully. He pull back his hands and my hands follow as he still hold it tight making me closer to him. My heartbeat goes wild. I tried move both of my hands to release the grip.

'I shouldn't follow her!' My chest feel wanna explode seeing Daehyun kissed Haewon. I clenched my fist! Feel wanna punch on Daehyun's face so fast, but the fist only end on a poll. Daehyun just throw fuel on my hate of him. If only I could stop him, but I just could curse him from far! This is so unfair! "Arghhh!" I hit the poll again. My breath becomes wild as I could feel tears form on my eyes. 

'No Jung Daehyun, you can't have her! I won't let it happend till I die! No!' I turn my back to them and walk to my apartment. My legs becomes so weak and I fall on my knees as I left the park. I cried out loud without sound cause the pain is unbearable.There is only tears roll down my cheeks as I look up beautiful sky. I know, it's all my fault. I've got no right to mad or sad right now. Haewon isn't mine anymore. She can date, kiss, hug anyone she want! She is my past. But, I was her first. I know I am! How could she betray me like this! She should believe in me just like I believe on her. I believe that letter wasn't hers, yet she believe everything she saw. 

"I'm gonna be strong!" I put one of my hand on ground and another on my knee, I barely stand but I made it. Dust away the dirt, and wipes the tears. I chuckle and smile. "You gonna get back what you should, Kim Myungsoo." confidently said to myself. 

Suddenly he notice that, he forget to pick up his backpack that he put on the ground. "Crap! My camera!" He run to the spot he standing just now, all the feel he got just dissapear when he lost his camera. He didn't dare to look at them again and walk away again.

*Click* *Click* 

Without anyone know, there are two school students who busy taking hot photos of Daehyun and Haewon action. With the status that Daehyun's hold, they gonna make gossip bout the idols. He heard the camera sounds cause it sound of his life. Quickly he search for the source and found two girls hiding behind bush and watching these lovely birds like he did just now. The different is, they take pictures. "Crap!" I mutter under my breath as I know these are sasaeng fans! Slowly I walk behind them and grab both of their camera in a blink of eyes. Luckily they couldn't reach my height and I run as I don't want make a scene near Haewon. I clicked delete all for both and put it on the ground. My hands are on my waist as I wait for them to reach me. "Don't go and spread this to public, cuz," snap both of their face and smirk. 

"I have you identity." I adjust my bag the roll down my shoulder as I run and walk away. While walking, I sighed. "I should just let them spread it! So Daehyun won't dare to date her. But nah, fans nowadays are crazy! They will hurt her." I look at the high school girls on my screen, they are cute. Why do they need to do this for their idols? Shouldn't they just study and fangirlings on screen and concert instead intrupt their idols personal life.

After few minutes, Daehyun release the grip slowly and move back to see Haewon's face is all red. Yet, she show blur face. huh? Quickly he grabbed his guitar that he put for emergency in case he couldn't say it straight. He his lips before clear his throat and the guitar to start. 

He look into Haewon's eyes who is now blinked fast. Maybe she still couldn't get what happend just now. Just as her mind get everything happend, and wanna say somehting, she heard Daehyun's angelic voice hit her eardrum.

She look the man in front of her singing a song while playing a guitar. 

*paused the first song and listen to this. play the first song back after it finished :) Just giving you some soothes song to hear while reading* 

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart
If you still haven’t known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world
I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you
I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I can spend this night with that common game
But I want you to know my heart now
I will love you more than anyone in this world
I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you
I will love you

Once again she stunned. Don't know how to react, what to say. Her heartbeat increase rapidly and blood rushed to her face and feel so hot. She could feel she sweats a lot inside. This supposed to be romantic scene but why does she feel like betray someone? It's like she is cheating with her loved. Uh? She look deeply inside Daehyun eyes with unknown feel. What is this feel? Why do I feel this? This is a mix feel. Gosh,I'm terrible. 

Suddenly two hands shook her arms slowly causing her gasping air hard. She didn't notice that she hold her breath for all time. She just feel like floating on sky and waiting to fall and her gaze slowly look at the hands that touch her. "Haewon-ah" a voice call her making her look at the owner who is Daehyun. 

"I-I like you! I love you! A lot. I've being keep this feeling for years! Now, I've said it out loud to you. W-will you accept my love and be mine? I-I won't force you to say yes, but I hope there is 'no'." Finally everything being revealed. His could feel his chest pouding hard as he breath heavily. This is much more nervous than perform infront of thousands people! He grabs Haewon's soft hands and gently give a kiss on it. His eyes only look at her face. He couldn't describe what Haewon feel right now. There is no specific reaction being shown. Shock? Happy? Sad? 

Haewon just keep quite for very long seconds. Finally, she breath in deeply while closed her eyes and breath out heavily. She look up her hands that being hold by Daehyun and look his face again. She bits her lower lips. I don't know how to put the words. 

Yes, I'm happy there is someone, I mean a man love me as a woman.

Yet I'm shock because I think he just treat me like his sister.

And yeah I'm hurt. Afraid to love someone and gonna hurt someone else for that. 

Plus, this is Jung Daehyun who tried his best to cheer me up when I'm not. But, I couldn't say yes because I don't know what I feel deep inside my heart. I don't want to hurt anyone because this is about feeling and it is so fragile. She keep on monolouge alone inside her mind and tried to say the best. Her tears formed on her eyes. This gonna be hurt, Daehyun-ah. Why did you need to do this. 

"I-I'm sorry" She closed her eyes and pull back her hands from his. Few drops of tears fall and hit her palm. 

"I'm so sorry" She start to sobs. 

"I'm sorry if everything I'm gonna say after this gonna hurt you badly, but this is what I feel. I need to be honest with everyone and myself. I don't want to pretent or act in front of people because it's so tiring!" She look up into Daehyun's eyes with her teary eyes. Drops by drops of tears fall from her eyes rolling on her cheeks. Her nose start to block with some mucus, she cried badly. 

"To be honest, my heart is closed right now. I just couldn't let anyone man pass thru my defends in this time. Because of Myungsoo, I hurt so much! That was my first love. When I first time learn bout love, he did this. I feel like I'm a heartless woman but I tried to heal myself while be with you, oppa and appa. But instead of heal, I create a block to my heart. I think I couldn't love you like you love me." Haewon lower her gaze before continue. 

"Maybe. Maybe I still waiting for him or maybe not. I'm not sure! I tried. I tried my best to get rid of him from my heart, my life. But I know, deep inside my heart, he is still someone. I just didn't believe he left me just like that. I know all of you think I've move on from him since I didn't show you any bad sign. But I cried when I'm alone for four years. I always sleep while crying over him." She pat his hands

"I don't know why I tell you bout this stupid crying things. But I want you know, I love you. I love you as my best friend. Love you till I died. But for now, I couldn't take it more than that. I'm sincerely sorry! I'm sorry Jung Daehyun!" With that Haewon run away from the bench. 

I'm sorry Jung Daehyun!, she wipes her tears away.

Daehyun sigh while put the guitar beside him. He lift his legs up and he put his face on his knees. Not wanting to cry, because he know this isn't Haewon's fault neither him. This is all because of that damn guy, named Kim Myungsoo! He look up at sky, as the rains start to pour from clouds. Even the sky know I've being rejected! Shame on you, Jung Daehyun. He could see some birds start to find places that away from rains. Meanwhile he just let the rains hit on him. Slowly, he could feel his eyes couldn't contain his tears anymore and he start to sobs. For the first time, he cried because of a women, called Lee Haewon. 

Meanwhile, Haewon about to hit button up on the lift when her phone buzz. It's from Hyejoo Unnie saying that she is in front of my room. "Damn!" she just stand on the opened lift. "I can't let her see my condition now! I'm totally worn out!" Her tears slowly stopped and she took out a small pack of tissue from her pocket, and wipes her tears and blew her nose. She decided to stay inside her car instead, and reply to Hyejoo that she won't be home in for few hours. Luckily, I always put my car key with my room key. 

Just as she wanna goes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter