o26

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of course you need to go! Because I'm the one who is getting the result, your dongsaeng." Haewon said and continued to persuade Howon to come with her. "Oppa, please accompany me~" she made a cute voice and started acting childishly. Howon and Appa were the only people she could rely on. Daehyun? She wasn't sure just yet. "Aigoo, since when was my sister so cute?" he asked while squeezing Haewon's nose affectionately. "Yah, Oppa… I'm always cute. Please, come with me. I'm really nervous now. If you're here beside me, then I won't be so nervous." she gave a quick excuse. "I'm really sorry! I can't go. Daehyun, help me~ Help this cutie get over her nervousness." Howon teased. Haewon frowned because Howon has never asked Daehyung for anything. It seemed that her brother was fine that they could be together now. 'Ah! No! It can never be like that.' "Let's go! We are late!" Daehyun held Haewon's wrist and walked away. Haewon shook her head many times at Howon, disbelieving that he let Dae drag her away. Meanwhile, her brother just winked back at her. Finally, she gave up and walked beside Daehyun.

 

"Want to grab some bubble tea?" Daehyun asked as they were walking to school. Haewon turned to him. "Just now you said we were running late." She pouted. "Aigoo, Stop it. It'll be my treat. Wait here, Okay?" with that Daehyun left Haewon alone. "Eh? He's always so fast." Haewon mumbled alone. "Here, for you! And this one is for me. It will calm down your nervous feeling. Let's go. " Daehyun said while already panting. Haewon just took the drink and enjoyed it calmly. "You're sooo fast. Anyway, thank you Daehyun oppa~" she mocked a fan-girl voice. Both of them laughed and even though Daehyun was blushing, Haewon didn't notice and was happy to have her bubble tea.

Slowly they walked to crowd who were pushing each other around the notice boards to see their results. Firstly, their eyes searched for whoever got the least marks. 'Hyosin?' Haewon read Hyosin's name. She couldn't find her name and turned to Daehyun who was still focused on the board. After a moment, he turned to her as well and smiled widely. "My name isn't there!" Daehyun exclaimed. "Me too!" Haewon replied. The two were relieved that they weren't in the bottom part of the list. Both of them smiled at each other but it soon disappeared when Hyosin stood next to them. Daeyun then dragged the happy Haewon to the other board to search their rankings in the middle list. *Drum roll*… "Heol! Daehyun is in the top ten!" Youngjae yelled. "Yah, you spoiled it for me. And how about Haewon?" Dae glared unenthusiastically at Youngjae before turning back to find Haewon's name with her. When Haewon still couldn't find her name, Dae turned back in realization. "Me? TOP 10?! Seriously?" everyone turned around to see the boy with a totally bewildered face. Haewon didn't hear any of the commotion while she was struggling to find her name. Lee Haewon… Haewon, Haewon… It must be here or...What if I didn't make it to the list at all? She stopped psyching herself out when she heard Youngjae scream again. "Yup! Haewon, you're in the top 10 as well. I just saw it, here look," he pointed. "Geez, you guys are too slow, even I found it because I was curious to know your results. Congratulations to the DaeHae couple!"
Daehyun shrugged an eyebrow at his best friend, not believing the results. Hyosin unfortunately heard the last sentence and was enraged, clenching her fists tight. "Mwoh?!" Haewon choked out. It was weird hearing her and her 'brother' be paired like that but that part wasn't what she was concerned about. Youngjae was about to go deaf with all the screaming. "Yah, I know you guys are a couple and all but no need to shout so much. I'll take revenge if you are to make me deaf." Youngjae playfully cleaned his ear. "Yah, Haewon, it is true! You are in the top 10. You're even in the top 5! Wow, I knew your hard work would pay off." Daehyun exclaimed. Haewon quickly went to see the top rankings. "Kya! That's awesome. Thank you Daehyun!" Haewon was overwhelmed. "I want to tell Oppa and Appa." She high-fived Daehyun with a little jump. "Let's meet them after since we have to meet our home class teachers." Daehyun told her. "But I want to tell them now… How about I call Howon Oppa?" Haewon took out her phone in her flash, not waiting to tell the exciting news. However, Daehyun snatched the phone away and put it into his own pocket. "You don't need to call." Daehyun said nonchalantly. "What is wrong with you?" Haewon said a little angry. "I said there is no need to call when you said you were going to meet Hyung and Appa anyway. Let's go." Daehyun dragged her to home class, clutching onto her hand more tightly than the girl would have liked.

 

When they arrived at the classroom, Daehyun habitually went to take a seat at the front but Haewon was still mad that he took her phone away and trudged passed him, arms crossed then sat down with a hefty 'hmph'. Daehyun didn't expect Haewon to part ways with him and he wanted to follow her but Hyosin came into the classroom and stopped him. "The teacher is here." she pointed out. Seeing Mr Jung walk into the class, Haewon's excitement surpassed her anger towards Daehyun. She really wanted to go and hug her dad and tell him, 'Appa, I got into the top 5!' However, she noticed Daehyun looking back at her with Hyosin standing nearby. Why did Daehyun drag her here in such a hurry and also took her phone with no real explanation?

 

Daehyun told Hyosin to go away. It was her fault that he had to act so rudely towards Haewon. 'Sorry about that Hae.' Daehyun went back to his spot.

 

The girl by the window seat stared blankly at Myungsoo's seat. 'Aish, why are you so weak towards Myungsoo?' she scolded herself as tears formed in her eyes. 'If Myungsoo was here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter