o25

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Howon walked over to Haewon's room. *Knock Knock.* After few minutes, there still was no reply. He slowly twisted the doorknob as quietly as he could and saw Haewon sleeping peacefully on her bed.

 

"Want me to accompany you while you study?" he requested. Haewon smiled widely.

 

 Daehyun came into the room. "Can I join as well?"

 

"Wait," said Daehyun, "Let me get my books first," and disappeared.

 

Soon, Daehyun came back with a wide grin.

-----------------

Haewon saw Daehyun with a chair full of books. "Heh, let's begin." Daehyun placed the seat on the left side of Haewon, leaving her in the middle and her brother on her right side.  Haewon forgot that she locked the room so they could study without breaks so when Mr. Jung opened the door, he was surprised to see all three of them together. "Waaaaaa!!" he cried, which scared the kids and they all responded with a loud scream, Haewon with the loudest. Howon let out a big laugh as it was rare to see his sister exclaim like that. After the scream fest, Haewon moved down to study with Daehyun as her brother went to his room to sort out his things.

"Dae, how do I do this? I'm not very good at Math," she asked while rubbing her neck. Daehyun was half awake so he explained it too slowly that she didn't understand what he was saying. Her eyes moved away from the equations and set on a new one: Daehyun's face. In the past, this guy was the one who had bullied her but now, this guy was very kind and caring towards her. Why? Was it sympathy? Haewon was too lost in her thoughts, making up really weird excuses as to why Daehyun was suddenly so mean to her before but not now. Was it because she did something wrong? Did Hyosin have something to do with this? 'Aish! Don't accuse people if you don't know the truth!' Haewon shook her head. Daehyun on the other hand had already finished explaining the question and was waiting for Haewon to answer but all he saw was the girl shaking and nodding her head. He jumped to the conclusion that she stopped listening a while ago. 'Aish, she's dreaming again like always.' He moved closer and pinched her cheeks which made Haewon wake up from her thoughts. "Ow! That hurt you know!" Haewon whined while rubbing her cheeks. "Ey, I didn't put much force on that. I won't do it next time if you listen while I'm trying to explain. Do you know much hard work I have to do to explain it to you?" Daehyun frowned but inside he was laughing because the girl's cheek was turning pink. "Sorry, I can't stop daydreaming. Forgive me?" Haewon rubbed her palms together to show her mercy. Daehyun smiled and nodded. "Fine. I'll explain it one last time so you better listen." The focused boy repeated what he said but a little more alert than before. "Get it now?" "Yeah. Can you explain question 1 from section 3?" "Okay. How do you change X into Y?" Haewon scratched her head. "How about reading the question, Miss Lee?" "Find the value of inverse f(x)?" Haewon read slowly. "You need to find the inverse of f(x)." Haewon nodded. "So in order to do that, you make f(x) = y turn into f(y) = x." It took a while for her to understand but she finally got there. "Woo! Got it," she cheered. 'I remembered that Myungsoo taught me this before too. Aish, how can I be so forgetful?'

"Good girl! Let's continue." Then, they focused on other questions in her room which became silent again. After a few questions were answered by Daehyun, he stopped because Haewon didn't ask him any questions. He knew that Haewon was really bad at this subject. When he turned to Haewon, he smiled when he saw her peacefully sleeping beside him. "No wonder she got quiet. Aigoo, I'm the one who's awake when she needs to be." Daehyun pulled Haewon's hair back behind her ears. He kept looking at Haewon for a few minutes, debating with his mind whether he should place her on her bed or just let Haewon sleep here because Howon said she was mad when Howon told her that he was the one who tucked her into bed before. Without noticing, his fingers played with Haewon's hair.

"Everything that has happened was unexpected, wasn't it? I used to bully you but now it has completely changed. Honestly, I was rude because I was denying my feelings for you- that I lik-" Daehyun stopped his ramblings when Haewon stirred from her sleep. 'Aish! What if she hears? Yah, stupid mouth! Don't betray your master and tell your secrets!' Daehyun told himself. He checked to see if she was deep asleep so that he wouldn't wake her when he moved her from the table to the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover her and cleaned up the study table, leaving his belongings on his chair. He yawned, signaling a tiring Daehyun who is ready for bed but he froze just as he opened the door as Howon was standing like a statue in front of him. "H-hyung, why are you here?" 'What if he heard what I had said before?' Daehyun started to bounce on his feet, nervous. Howon looked dazed, he just smiled and walked away. He locked the door to his room and looked at the clock. "No wonder, it's 3 :15am" he said lazily and knocked out as soon as he hit the bed.

 

 

A week passed. Finally, it was the day the students were anticipating the most, the scariest exam yet. While walking, Daehyun was trying to find a way to bring up last night, to see if the girl heard anything about his secret (that suddenly slipped from his mouth). "Hae," he called. "Hmm?" a short reply from Haewon who was busy memorizing the facts. "Haeee~" Dae called again. "Hmph?!" Haewon replied sharply because she was getting annoyed that her focus was being cut.

'I'm not really angry at him because I am grateful that he, Appa and Oppa helped me so much with my studies. Even B.A.P also ended up hanging out and revising at their house. I feel relieved, to say the least. There are people who accept me. Maybe it's because of Daehyun that I finally have more friends and can express myself. Just like how Myungsoo introduced me to INFINITE. Oh, Myungsoo, Myungsoo! Why do I keep thinking of you?'

 

She tried to focus back on her studies for the exam but Daehyun interrupted her by pulling her hand. "Haewon, are you listening to me?" Haewon blinked, having no idea what he meant. "What did you say? Sorry, I'm nervous about the exam and memorizing my studies." Half-truth, half lie… but Dae didn't need to know that. Daehyun sighed playfully, "I said when we finish our exam, B.A.P and I are going to sign up to audition for TS Ent. What do you think?" Haewon looked so out of it recently. She kept daydreaming, it didn't matter where she was or what time. "And what if I tell you that it's not Okay?" she huffed and then walked away dramatically. "Mwoh?!" Daehyun gasped in disbelief and grabbed her arm back to stop her. "What? Why isn't it Okay?" "Hahaha!! I'm just joking," Haewon chuckled, " Of course you have to audition, I'll support you. I like the idea. Go for it, what's more is that your voice is amazing- like sugar! It's so delicious." Haewon explained in a unique way. "Nyam nyam! When you sing, it makes me hungry so when you pass the audition, make sure to treat me to a meal, Okay?" "Ey, you and your jokes." Daehyun pinched the shorter's nose. "Ow, that hurts!" Haewon said as they reached school.

Everyone in school was looking at them. Haewon quickly l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter