o19

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Haewon and Myungsoo got back together, they went to school together as usual. Maybe their fight didn't seem too long ago but only Woohyun knew that they were already get back. Myungsoo waited for Haewon infront of her house. It's strange when Myungsoo didn't see Daehyun walking out from that house. Then, he quickly asked Haewon when she walked out from the house.

"Hi Haewon, where is Daehyun?" he asked while looking around the main door of Haewon's house. 

"Oh, Daehyun went for a camp. Aish, I've forgotten the name of his camp and Mr Jung's also not around because he went to an outstation. " Haewon explained about Mr Jung's situtation without Myungsoo asking. "Alright. Let's go to school now otherwise we will be late, I'll tickle you." Myungsoo laughed when Haewon teased with a child-like tone.

"Arasso uri princess!" Myungsoo still laughed while talking. They walked happily to school while their hands were holding onto each other.

"Haewon, did you know that the issue of you being adopted by Mr Jung already spread around the entire school?! Maybe, all of this was done by Hyosin 'the witch'". Myungsoo whispered to Haewon while they were on their way to enter the school.

"Really? Well, I don't care about it anymore. As long she doesn't bully me again, I'm okay with her. Futhermore, it's my life, afterall, to face things like this." she answered with a bitter smile. Honestly, she was worried but couldn't show it in front of Myungsoo otherwise things will become harder!

"It's okay my dear Haewon! I'll take care of you. Don't worry,nae?" then Myungsoo put his arm around Haewon's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. Haewon nodded.

Days passed by very quickly. Even though there were times the students bullied her, she still act strong. As long as Myungsoo was there beside her, she would be stronger,she thought. Haewon walked home while Myungsoo walked to Woohyun's house to spend his evening there. He felt bored to be alone in the house. He want edto walk home with Haewon but she refused to, because she wanna to rest. 

-Hyosin's point of view-

"I need to take revenge! This is my only chance! Finally Mrs Kim knows the real story!" Hyosin heard the conversation between Mrs Kim when she found out that Haewon was a daughter of a murder. She really wanted to take revenge against Haewon by inciting Mrs Kim how bad Haewon is. On her way home, she bumped by Mrs Kim. "This is the time." she thought. 

"Hi Mrs Kim! How are you?" Hyosin greeted Mrs Kim with a sweet but exaggerated smile.

"Oh, Hi Hyosin! I'm fine. How about you?" she replied while smiling back to Hyosin.Mrs Kim never knew of Hyosin's personality in school but the only thing she knew was, Hyosin was a daughter of one of largest foundation in Woolim High. If she knew the real character of Hyosin, she would have kept away from that Hyosin.

"Aunty, do you know a girl named Haewon? The one that is a daughter of a murderer? I just wanna tell you something, you better not get along with her because she is a TROUBLEMAKER, , WITCH and a seducer. The vulnerable one are those who are handsome, like Myungsoo. I confirm that Haewon isn't a good girl." Hyosin blurted it out suddenly. She accused bad things about Haewon  in front of Mrs Kim to make Mrs  Kim hate her even more.

"WHAATT? I THOUGHT THAT SHE A KIND GIRL! DAMN IT. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SHE IS A REAL .I REGRET APPROVING MYUNGSOO TO BE A GOOD FRIEND TO HER!" She screamed out suddenly. It was clear that she was enraged and shocked by hearing more news about Haewon.

"Nope! All your assumptions are wrong, Aunty! You better take a precaution by avoiding her! Otherwise, Myungsoo will be one of her victims! Aishh.. I really hate her seducing all boys in our school." Hyosin added.She felt so happy when all that she has planned was a success.

"Thanks for telling me this! Bye, I have to go!" quickly Mrs Kim rushed home, her blood boiling through her veins.All her sweet memories with Haewon disappeared like a cloud on a summer's day. All because of those 'true' stories that she's been told. Hyosin smirked seeing her plan progressing nicely. "Serves you right, Lee Haewon. I'm satisfied now!" Hyosin giggled and made her way home.

-End of Hyosin's point of view-

Finally, Myungsoo arrived home after getting an urgent call from his mom.  'Why do I feel like Omma is angry?' he sighed.Myungsoo could feel something bad is going to happen. Slowly he walked into the house..Step by step, his heartbeat increased. Dup dup dup~ 'Aish, what's wrong with me? Why do I feel so scared and nervous?" Seriously, his can sense that something is going to happen to him, right now! 

"Myungsoo! I want you to stop being friends with Haewon. NEVER see her again! That includes outside of school and in school! Why did you never tell me about her bad family background? I don't want my ONLY son to turn into someone from that family!" Mrs Kim said angrily to Myungsoo as she saw him walking to the living room. 

"W-what are you talking about? Don't you remember, she was the one who turned me back to normal! I'm getting worse? Nonsense! Not at all! Who told this to you?! And NO WAY! I will never stop seeing her!" Myungsoo answered. In this kind of matter, especially things about Haewon... he easily became angry.

PANG! a slap landed on Myungsoo's cheek from Mrs Kim. His eyes widened while holding his red and soring cheek. "O-omma, why are you being like this?" he said, voice trembling.

"Everything I have done and what I'm going to do is for your own good! I need to get rid of Haewon. So don't you ever disobey me and see her, otherwi--" Myungsoo's ringtone cut his mother's sentence. Before Myungsoo could even answer, Ms Kim grabbed it quickly and threw it angrily at the wall. Myungsoo became enraged and clenched his fist to control his anger. He turned to catch a glimpse of the shattered phone beside the wall. What happened just now proved that his mom really is in 'DANGER' mood.

"OMMA!" he couldn't control seeing what his mom did. His beloved phone! "Why are you doing this to me? What happend to my calm and loving mom?"

"From now on, I want you to be in your room only! No outdoor activities! I won't allow you to be friends with her!" she firmly ordered.She asked Mr Jang, one of her personal bodyguards to drag Myungsoo to his room and lock him in. Myungsoo slowly fell to the floor, leaning against the door. He felt something weird in his soul. Everything seemed blank and confusing in front of him.

 

The past events of Eunmi’s death flashed in his mind. Suddenly, not thinking at all, he stood up and roughly knocked on the door from the inside.

“Eomma!! Open the door! This is all a misunderstanding. Eomma, please open the door.” Myungsoo begging as his face turned pale. He was scared to be in his room to be honest. He ruffles his hair and rubbed his face. There was sweat all over it. He fell to the floor while he blocked his ears with his hands and shook his head many times. He’s going insane.

-flashback-

"Omma! Omma!! I WANT EUNMI BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY EUNMI! DON’T LEAVE ME EUNMI!!" Myungsoo screamed from his room while trying  hard to open the door which was locked from outside. "EUNMII!! I love you, why did you leave me alone? Eunmi please come home. I miss you! Let’s celebrate your birthday,dear! Eunmi, don't leave me. Eunmi... Appa, help me Appa! Please give me back my EUNMI!! Eunmi please come home. I can't live without you dear. How could you leave me here?  We promised to be together until our last breath. I need you Eunmi... Eunmi..." Myungsoo wept behind the door with tears all over his face. He couldn't stop crying. Today, exactly 2 weeks after Eunmi's death. But Myungsoo was still being like that. Like he already lost his mind after Eunmi left this earth. 

This was hot Myungsoo was like every day in London. After Eunmi’s death, he was no longer the same person. He was just L. The L who appeared wearing black on the sunniest of days, the L that stood for Lonely. As the same colour of his shirt, he was the same in personality and whenever he hid in his room, it was that colour. The black gruesome, lonely colour. Slowly not just his room but everything around him turned to black. Even his soul and image.

-End of flashback-

The next day, Myungsoo was still trapped in his room. He was worried about Haewon and tried to control himself from the trauma he’s experiencing of the past. It wasn’t that bad being locked but he didn’t fancy it either. It felt like it was hard to breathe. He prayed, while in the room, not doing much: ‘Eomma wouldn’t hurt Haewon, won’t she?’

Haewon was waiting outside in the same place they usually met. ‘Where is Myungsoo?’ she mumbled. She tried to call him already but it always ended up in voicemail. “Where is he?” she said as she started to become irritated. After half an hour of waiting, she finally gave up and checked the time again. “Oh snap! I’m late! I going to get detention!: and she quickly dashed to school alone.

- IN CLASS –

Haewon wasn’t focusing in class. Her mind was elsewhere and elsewhere meant wandering what happened to Myungsoo this morning. ‘Why didn’t he turn up today?’ Heawon was thinking of possible scenarios while hinting at Myungsoo’s empty desk. Suddenly, she heard her name called by the teaher.

"Lee Haewon, please change your seat next to Daehyun! Change now! You’re not focusing on what I've taught just now!" the teacher stared sharply at her.

"Nae, teacher." she slightly nodded and obeyed the teacher.

-------------------------------------

"Annyeong Woohyun oppa" Haewon greeted as their eyes meet. Woohyun smiled sweetly. '’Hey beautiful, come over here." he said while patting the space beside him. Politely, Haewon sat beside him.

"What’s wrong? Why does your face seems so sad?" Woohyun asked, concerned about her. Haewon kept silent. Woohyun played one song with the piano accompanying him.

"Tell me your problems, sweety." again he said in between his song. 

"Oppa, do you why Myungsoo didn't turn up to school today?" she said while looking at Woohyun’s fingers. So pretty! 

"I'm worried about him" she continued with a slow voice. 

"Mwo? How many days hasn’t he been coming to school?" he stopped playing, shocked at what Haewon said just now.

"Almost 3 days." she replied while trying to hit some keys on piano.

“Hmmm, I also don’t know why sweety,” he replied. The he made a decision, “Do you want INFINITE to visit him?” he asked. Haewon slightly nodded at the idea. “Okay. I’ll contact you if anything serious happens. Don’t worry too much” he patted Haewon’s shoulder.

"Okay!" Haewon tried to smile even though in her heart, she was really worried. "Let’s continue the song and you may go back to your class!" Haewon nod. 

Myungsoo was absent all day and Haewon was starting to get really bored. And so the whole school day was spent in solitude (alone).

 

-Myungsoo's house-

- AT HOME MYUNGSOO –

"Hi pretty Aunty! Is Myungsoo around? We want to see him~" Woohyun greeted Mrs Kim who was in her garden. Her face went really tense at that time. "Err, aunty? Why he wasn't Myungsoo at to school? Even when we called him he didn't answer it." he continued. 

"Humm.." Mrs Kim asked them to sit. INFINITE were like the 6 sons she never had. They will know everything just like Myungsoo.  The Kim's treat them just like how they treat Myungsoo. Just, Woohyun was officially their adopted son but he was living with another family who asked to take care of him.

Untill today Myungsoo didn't turn up to school. She began to worry about him. All her messages and calls to Myungsoo, none of them were replied to nor answered.She felt afraid to go to his room. With all the strength she got, she asked Woohyun who was always in the Music Room.

The members heard everything from Mrs Kim not allowing Myungsoo to be with Haewon. They were surprised and feeling guilty that Myungsoo was locked in the room, they tried to persuade Mrs Kim to let him out. And because of that, Mrs Kim was reluctant for her son to be allowed to go out sometimes on the condition that he was with the members and NOT Haewon. Myungso asked his friends to keep this from Haewon. Just one sentence about this will hurt her and Myungsoo was very guilty about this as it is.

"You can go back to school, but KEEP AWAY FROM HAEWON! Otherwise, I'll force her out of school!" she firmly notified the INFINITE members, especially Myungsoo.

None of them dare to answer her. Sunggyu had a feeling that Haewon was just a victim of something bigger. All the members know that Hyosin is a big suspect. She was the one who can make Mrs Kim hate Haewon suddenly. Even though INFINITE tried to make it clear to her, Mrs Kim stilled trusted Hyosin. Whether they like it or not, INFINITE had to do everything for Myungsoo and Haewon… Myungsoo also didn’t want to kick Haewon or himself out of school when she knows nothing of the matter.

-At Haewon's house-

Haewon walked inside slowly. She saw Howon sitting casually on the couch watching TV. ‘Eh? He didn’t go to the café?’ she thought. Because of her curiosity, she blurted out.
“Hi Oppa! Why aren’t you at the café? Eyy, did you take a leave?” Haewon tried to hide it like it was not bothering her in case it wasn’t really anything to be concerned about. Howon just blankly stared at Haewon. He couldn’t answer it. Should I lie? Eo be clear, Mr Kim had already fired Howon of the job when he heard about his identity and relation with his dad. He even knew that Howon was adopted by Mr Jung though it was irrelevant. Mr Kim couldn’t change his mind and it was everything to do with his wife. Mr Kim never thought to fire someone who was diligent in his work (hardworking) like Howon was but no man can argue with his wife.

"Oppa?" she called Howon out as he was still silent. Howon played with his fingers to think of a very good reason.

"Wae? Don't tell me you're fired? Or did you really take a leave? Ppalii tell me. Duh, I'm worried!" she repeat it many times.

"Erm, I- I just don't feel well today." Howon made his answer as simple as he can. 'Not feeling well? That’s weird,  before this... sick or not, Howon was always the one to be keen on work.Hurm, whats wrong with him?' Haewon didn't give any response.

"Don't worry much about me. I'm okay. Now, go to your room and change" he said.

"Well Okay, take some medicine Okay?" she walked slowly to her room. If it was true, she won't disturb Howon today, so she just stayed in her room.

Call after call, Haewon dialled Myungsoo’s number again. She was really worried as it’s been a few days now and Myungsoo was still absent from school and he also has contacted her since. She was not just worried, she was starting to get anxiety from this boy! Finally, she gave up and threw her phone away. She took out her homework and slowly did it until night. She lost her appetite from studying and soon fell asleep on top of her work.

-NEXT DAY-

Haewon went to school early to wait for Myungsoo. Daehyun already came home and was going to arrive at school a bit late. This time, Mr Jung asked her to ride  the car with him. He was afraid something bad will happen to her just like before. As an obedient child, she just obeyed at him.

As they arrived at school compound, Mr Jung dropped Haewon near the gate as he went to park the car. "Goodbye Appa." Haewon quickly closed the door and walked like nothing happened. She ignored some people talking about her. Gossip going wild and many eyes were on her. It’s really weird for them to see Haewon going to school with someone driving her. 

"See? She is the apple of Mr Jung's eye. And its not impossible for her to be adopted by him." 

"Holy crap! Does that mean she’s living under the same roof as Daehyun? Aish! Does this b*tch know who Daehyun is in this school?" 

Those were some of the things Haewon heard from the students staring at her. She just tried her best to ignore them and thankfully, at this time, there weren’t so many students around.

She went straight to class and was shocked to see Myungsoo sleeping in his seat. Haewon had to sit at the from beside Daehyun because of what happened yesterday. All because of the homeclass teacher! She blamed. She slowly made her way inside. As of that moment, there was only two people. Akward. Suddenly, Myungsoo lifted his head and their eyes locked. Haewon was cheerful to see him again. She couldn’t hold in how much she missed him.

"Annyeong Myungsoo! Why you didn't turn up at school for the past few days? I was scared to go to your house, and wh--" just before Haewon finished her sentence, Myungsoo coldy walked past her, leaving Haewon dumbfounded. 'Mianhae Haewon! I have to do this!' it’s hard for me to hurt Haewon's feeling. Honestly, he wanted to cry so badly! He really missed his girl. The girl who owne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter