oo3

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#3

- AT NIGHT -

    "Oppa! I'm going to briefly walk for a while.Don't worry,I'll take care of myself " Haewon appeals to her brother.

    "Have you done your homework? Books all ready ready for tomorrow's class? And have you done your revision?" like a gun, Howon asked his sister.

    "Already done~ I'm bored now.Please.. "  Haewon coaxed him.

    "Okay, but take care of yourself please.. If something happens, call me okay?"  Howon said.

    "Alright" Haewon answered shortly and walked out to Seoul Garden..

-Seoul Garden-

    Haewon meditated alone while sitting on one of the swings at the park.Little by little, bitter memories of being beaten by her father, those things that stuck in the mind of Haewon.At that time,her tears fall on her cheekstoo.She cannot withstand the pain she experienced when she was 13 years old.

- Flashback -

    "Appa, please forgive me! I'm promise, I won't do it again! " Haewon agitated while sobbed as her father whisked by using belts.

    "Why did you take that money huh? Useless child!!" Haewon father yelled.

    "But I have too! I need that money! Oppa was sick at the time! Im sorry! I'm too desprate! I don't know what to do!! " Haewon agitated again.

    "Ahhh, Do I look like I care for YOUR BROTHER who is sick? DO I CARE?!  Now you get the reward! Child of no use!" her father yelled again.

    "Appa! It hurts!! Please forgive me! I won't do it again!" Haewon sorrowfully weeping in pain.

    While Howon only can watch his sister being beaten up by his dad..He cried a little but his sister cried a lot.It must really hurt for a child with such a skinny body being beaten up like that..But,what can he do? He was too weak now..he was sick! why do I have to be sick at time like this?

- END of Flashback -

    Haewon tears continued to trickle,Suddenly her flashback ended and she was dreamy. She heard someone counting..It sound like this "1345 times 23 equal to 30935." Haewon kept quite and ignored the voice..But the voice didn't stop and she went searching for that sound and found a guy sitting at a bench.She stared at the guy..

    Suddenly she heard a voice ask, "What are you doing out here alone? Are you not afraid of ghosts? You're a girl.." She was really shocked and stood up while looking at the guy..'Wahh!! He so handsome' Haewon thought in her mind..But she just kept quiet and not answering that handsome guy as she didn't know him.Both of them were quiet.No one talked after that..After a long time,Haewon gave up and started talking.. 

    "Who are you? Where did you live?" she asked..

    "Oh,I just live around this area..But who are you? Hee,sorry i've just ca--" he seems cute to Haewon..

    "You do not know me?" she asked..As she knows everyone here, I mean everyone who stays in this area know who she is.A child of a murderer.

    "No..I don't know you!? I've just moved here! Anyway I'm from London..Ahh,you must be famous right? That's why the public knows you? I think you must have many fanboys around you! But,you famous in what way? Hmmm,I mean,you're famous as an idol or queenka?" he asked.

    Haewon was just speechless..If she admit like "You don't know me? I'm a child of a murderer" surely,this guy would run away just like all the others do..hahaha Haewon thougth and laughed in her mind..She didn't know what to say,the best way was to run away from that guy and run towards home..

    "Hey! Wait!! Where are you going? I just wanna know you if you're famous! Hey!! You,girl wearing the red shirt!" shouted that man.

    Haewon stopped. GIRL. RED SHIRT? Ah! Thats me! Ignore him!  "Bye! I need to go home!" shouted Haewon back without seeing that weird man's face and left him alone at the park.

    "Whats wrong with her?"  Myungsoo mumble.

    Once she got home, she told the things that happened at the park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter