o24

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want?" Mrs Kim yelled at her.

Haewon looked down to her hands that were held harshly by Mrs. Kim. Honestly it hurt because her nails were digging into her skin. "I-I-I-I wa-want to meet Myungsoo" she stuttered. "Why do you want to meet him? you bring bad luck to him!" she pushed Haewon away from her making Haewon fall onto the road.

Haewon sobbed and cleared before speaking up, "Mrs Kim, trust me… I'm not like what Hyosin says I am!" Haewon held Mrs. Kim's cold hands but Mrs Kim pushed her away from her and made a sour face. She said, "Don't you dare touch me with your dirty hands! I feel so disgusted with you!" she exclaimed before stomping back into her house.

Haewon hugged her knees, still on the road. She always heard from others that she was a disgusting person but to hear it from Mrs. Kim was very painful. 'It seems like Mrs. Kim trusts Hyosin more than she does with me. How did Hyosin win her heart so easily? I'll pray for Myungsoo. I have no chance to defend myself again.' she stood up and dusted away her clothes. As she went to go home, she heard Mrs, Kim yell her name from behind. She was hoping for an apology and that Mrs. Kim realised that this was all just a misunderstanding but her wishful smile died when she heard what came out from the woman's mouth, "I'll marry Myungsoo off to Hyosin. I hope that you won't disturb my son anymore. Also, you don't deserve him, I want peace in this house so stay away."

With that she left Haewon who was shocked by the news. 

Mrs Kim felt satisfied when she heard Haewon crying. She could hear Haewon sobbing from inside the house even though she was covering . There is no sympathy for her at all now. Haewon was stunned, 'Myu-Myungsoo is going to be married? With Hyosin?' her mind kept repeating the words. Why does this world seem so dark to me?

Before Hyosin had the chance to fall on the road again, Daehyun quickly caught her. He had heard the conversation between the two ladies. To be honest, he didn't understand how Mrs. Kim could treat a person like Haewon. He carried Haewon home seeing the state she was in. Only an evil person would bring so much pain to such a precious girl like Haewon.

"Haewon? Are you okay?" Daehyun asked as he laid her on the bed. Haewon slowly opened her eyes but still kept quiet. Her eyes were slightly rouge because she was crying so much. Out of the blue, Haewon burst into tears again. Daehyun quickly sat beside her and gave her a tight hug. He couldn't bear to see Haewon hurt as he really wanted to make Haewon happy. He admit that butterflies were dancing in his stomach as Haewon responded to his hug. But, she was weak now, and a hug was just something she needed for comfort and didn't think so clearly about. Daehyun came back to his senses and tried to figure out a way to make Haewon forget what she just went through. He wanted to try to find the words that will comfort her first but they were stuck at the bridge of his tongue. "Dae.. Why does everyone hate me? I never asked to be born into this world or into this family but I-" Daehyun loosened the hug and cupped Haewon's face that was wet with her tears. He used his thumbs to wipe them off and their eyes met. Daehyun felt himself blushing but hid it with a cool stance. "Y-you, ehem!" Daehyun cleared his throat, knowing that he was making a mistake being like this so he used another approach. "Shhh, stop crying. They don't know that they shouldn't judge you at all. All of them think you're just an annoying rock with dirt and stains on it but what you truly are… you're a diamond. They don't see it but when they do, they don't know what they missed out on." Haewon stopped crying. She never thought that the person, with their warm hands wrapping around her cheeks, was the one who hated her all his life. He was now trying to convince her that she was something she never saw. The words didn't seem true or sincere, not when it's from someone who treated her like a rock before. 'He just wants you to stop crying, that's all Haewon.' Haewon pushed herself away from Daehyun. "What?" he asked. 'Did I say it wrong?' he thought as he could feel tears blurring his sight. She still didn't trust him. "Haewon, you know that I am sorry for what I did in the past." his eyes sparkled with regret when he thought of how he used to bully her.
"Mhmm.…" she responded quietly while looking at the bed sheet. Daehyun moved closer. "Haewon~~~" he said with aegyo. He repeated over and over until Haewon let out a small chuckle. He waved his arms about and tried to look into her eyes and seeing her brighten up was enough to make him smile also. "Aigoo! Dae, don't you ever use aegyo on me ever again. My sadness ran away seeing your ugly aegyo face." Haewon lied. Howon, who was just walking past, heard a ruckus of laughter from Haewon's room and was happy to hear her happy.

"I know that I'm too cute for you to resist. Just admit it Haewon!" he . Suddenly Haewon's smile died from her face. 'Eh? Did I just say something wrong?' he thought but was cut off by Haewon, "Tsch, you are so full of yourself!" she chucked a pillow at Daehyun and walked to the door. "Ahhh!!" Haewon's scream left Daehyun jumping out of bed and her brother falling to the floor. Just a moment ago, Howon was standing with his ear placed against the door and when Haewon opened her door, she was surprised but she assumed that he was spying on them. She let out another yelp because Howon cupped so suddenly, revealing that he was really spying on the two. "Hey, it's Howon" Daehyun said from behind. 'You don't understand, he was spying on us.' She screamed even louder, her eyes shutting tight and her fists brawled together. Howon was astonished at how loud was she was and started laughing. Daehyun joined seeing the girl's face swell red. Soon, the two guys were holding to their stomachs because they were hurting so much from laughing. "Oppa~~ Dae~~ Aish! I hate you guys so much!" the poor girl said and she looked out to the front door. She could just see a car pulling up into the driveway. "Yay! Appa's home." Haewon changed from upset to happy in an instant, running to the living room with a smile although she was still sad over Myungsoo's situation.

"We love you too, Haewon" Howon said while watching her hugg Mr. Jung tightly. She seemed to have let out all her pain while hugging Appa. Haewon on the other hand, didn't want anyone to think that she was weak. 'I need to be strong!' she told herself as she tried to hold her tears from pouring out while hugging Mr. Jung. Soon, Myungsoo was going tobe with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter