o35

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Haewon frown along the way. She never get used to stay close with strangers, plus a guy. "L-ssi" She pinch  her fingers to overcome nervousness, Should I ask him?, doubting inside. Myungsoo glanced at her and bit his lips as butterflies filling his stomach when Haewon's beautiful face in his gaze. "Hmm." he replied before look at the road again. He couldn't deny that his heart still beating for Haewon just like before. "Err, nevermind!" Haewon blow her fringes. She could feel buzz inside her bag. Oh! A message from...Woohyun oppa! She smiled in instant. How she missed Woohyun's warmness. Woohyun is like my second brother, he is so kind plus my mood booster! But, he dissapear after give me that letter. So confusing and disspointed. 

From : Woohyun Oppa.

My dear Haewon! Chukhahae! I heard you have shooting for your debut today! Omo! I'm so proud of my girl! You rock~ Miss you xoxo

   She smiled. Meanwhile, the guy beside her tighten the grip on steering hold back his jealousy. 'Is it from Daehyun?', just the tought of it make he wanna explode. He wonder if he can ask but afraid she gonna misunderstand him and annoyed with him, it's better to keep quite. Plus, they just met today. Ah! I hate this kind of situation! They both keep silence in the car. The only give sound to their silence is radio and Haewon's keypad sound. 

To : Woohyun Oppa.

Annyeong Woohyun Oppa! It's being a long time since we met and talk! Can you come over to Lee Family cafe? You know it, right? I got a lot to story with you~ Miss you too, oppa :D

   Haewon click on "send" with grinned and put it back inside her bag. She almost forget that she in someone car. The awkward situation all she can feel. She wanna asked a lot, but seeing he look so cold, she refused as this is their first met. 

   Myungsoo want to ask where to send her off, but of course they live in same building, so no use. At the end, he just keep on driving as he don't know what to talk. Should I talk bout shooting just now? Yeah why not. He take a look at Haewon who now looking at outside. Why can't she look at me,huh? "Er-"

   Haewon see her cafe and turned to Myungsoo. "L-ssi, I've got something to do around here. Just stopped here and go home. I can take taxi later." She talk to Myungsoo and he give signal to left and park safely. He open the lock and turned to say something to her but she already going off the car.

  "Gomawo,L-ssi! Annyeong!" She sound so hype? Myungsoo just smile back looking her walking away from his car. He sighed, "It's okay Myungsoo-ah..Even she doesn't know you, at least she with you." Yeah he want Haewon to recognize him yet he change his name, cover himself in all black. He just don't have confidence to face her and facts if she really forget him.

  Hyosin and omma? They both still in London. The only people know he is in Korea are appa and mummy. And yeah his engagement with Hyosin already end. How?

------Flashback---------

3 months ago.

   No one know about this, except for he and appa. Yes, Hyosin is pregnant but she keep it secret from us, mostly my omma, Mrs. Kim. It's is her biggest secret as that child not mine, it belong to other man. Being a clumsy girl, Hyosin left her phone at living room unlock when she feel wanna vomit. She awkwardly pass through Mrs Kim who looking at her curiously. Mrs Kim look at Hyosin till she dissapear from her eyes and quickly take her phone. She smiled. All she want is to see how Myungsoo and Hyosin's progress. Did they get back and do something. Because she notice that Hyosin always vomits and eat a lot. She looks like pregnant. Mrs Kim gonna be the happiest mom ever if she going to get grandchildren from her beloved son! She couldn't belive her eyes, as she open the message folder, there is one message with star. It's like favourite message with the name 'Jagiya'? She frown. As far as she know, Hyosin saved Myungsoo's number as Myungsoo Oppa. Curiousity take over her, so she infringement of Hyosin's privacy by clicked the messages.

   "Heol!" Mrs Kim turned red while reading it. She feel so ashamed to continue. "Omo!" she closed when she read text about Haewon. Don't tell me, this is all lie! How could you deceive an adult! Now, Haewon totally a victim. And she just throw precious diamond for dirty trash. Please forgive me, God! Everything has being proven now! Poor uri Haewon, she isn't a at all. She is an angel! How could she just accept everything I did to her! Hyosin that ! She is daughter of evil! She is the one ting over men and get pregnant by other men! I couldn't believe, I'm going to let my precious son married to a !

   Just then Hyosin walk into the living room with a glass of milk. "Omma, why are you standing and look stern? Is everything okay?" She aprroach Mrs Kim slowly. She notice her phone is on her hands. She gulps hard. Knowing that her secret has being blown up! "Omm-" she about to hug Mrs Kim legs, but she pushed away and throw her phone on floor. It break into pieces. Hyosin tried to hug Mrs Kim leg again with milk spilled over her tshirt.

   "Ommaa, mianhae! I'm wrong. I'm so sorry!" she crying out loud. All she get a hard slap on face. 

   "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! AFTER ALL LOVE I GIVE TO YOU. YOU DECEIVE ME, MY SON AND MY FAMILY! YOU TALK RUBBISH ABOUT HAEWON. YOU MAKE ME PUSH HAEWON FROM MY FAMILY FOR YEARS. YOU MAKE ME HATE , HURT HER FOR YEARS! GOSH, WHAT OMMA AM I! HOW COULD I DIDN'T BELIEVE MY OWN SON! Ah! My neck hurt so bad!" Mrs Kim fall on the couch but she still conscious. 

   "Omma! Mianhae. I-I just love Myungsoo all my heart." She tried to help Mrs Kim who in hurt. 

   "NO! Don't touch me. You're cheap woman. Don't touch me with your dirty hands, dirty body! It's so stinky! GO OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE. JUST GO SAFELY OTHERWISE I REPORT YOU!" Mrs Kim feel tears forming inside her eyes. Confused this is tear of regrets or angry. 

   "No, omma! I don't have place to go! Please don't..I didn't do anything! That's not my fault. I've being used! Omma trust me!!" Mrs. Kim pull her hair and choked her. 

   "No omma! erkk!" Hyosin couldn't breath properly. She pull away Mrs Kim hands since she is more younger than Mrs Kim. She couldn't hold back her anger anymore. She grabbed Hyosin's hand while walking to the main door,she pushed Hyosin out of her house and lock the door. She sobbing hard behind the door. She still love Hyosin but she deserved more than this. She wipes her tears away and goes to Hyosin's room. She put everything Hyosin's had and went back to the door. She breath in deeply before open the door. She could hear Hyosin's screaming from outside. 

   "Here is your things. None of them left. So you don't have excuses to come here anymore. Just go peacefully." she throw all the boxes and bags. 

   "Omm-" 

   "No! Don't talk anymore! From now on, your engangement end. RIGHT NOW!" she yell in front of Hyosin's face. Hyosin still crying with her ruined face because of make up. It's too late. Everything is too late now! Now she know why she crying with Hyosin too, it's all because of things she had done to Haewon to break her with Myungsoo. She trust Hyosin too much just because of her look so trustworthy. 

   Mrs Kim touch her chest, she couldn't breath properly. She grabbed the doorknob as she tried to stand but she fall on floor with her head bang on the corner of door. She lost her conscious. 

   Hyosin? She just run away because Mrs Kim bleed too much. Afraid to being accused murder, she grabbed her bags and left the boxes. She throw her engangement ring beside Mrs Kim and went to the man house, who make her pregnant. 

   Now, Myungsoo and her is over! Hyosin disappear since that day. No one know what happend to her. Myungsoo and Eunmi's mom always pay visit at Omma who admitted in hospital. Omma cried a lot everyday because she feel wrong and regrets toward Haewon. She always say "Haewon-ah, I'm so sorry! Omma mianhae! I'm wrong." She keep on pushing me to find Haewon. Omma look so weak and unstable right now. Omma, always say forgive her, she wanna say sorry to me and Haewon a lot. She regrets everything she had done yet she didn't mention what she had done. I'm really curious about that. Omma becomes more weak day by day. Doctors said she had weak heart, cronic hypertension. A week after she admitted, she get making she couldn't speak properly. But he know, her mom wanna see Haewon. She even painfully said, she want to meet in person with Haewon before she die. 

   Myungsoo could only cried when he is alone. He know his mom really regrets it, as a son, he already forgive his omma, but Haewon? This isn't omma fault totally. It's all because of Hyosin bi-tch. Damn you Hyosin! Without her mom knowing this, he fly back to Korea to meet with Haewon and create new relation with her. As he need to get Haewon's forgiveness and bring her to meet Omma before everything too late and make Omma die in regrets even though he wish to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter