o42

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Myungsoo loose then grip slowly and let her hand go as he thought Haewon already accept him again. His guess right when slowly Haewon surround his neck making the distance between them closer and he deepen the kiss. 

   Suddenly a phone ringging. It either his or hers. Haewon shocked with what she did, quickly pushed Myungsoo hard since Myungsoo focused on her face not hands. Myungsoo fall beside her hard. "Argh!" he groans in dissapointment. 

   He shocked with Haewon's sudden action. Myungsoo rubs his both palms while watching Haewon become so nervous as she take out her phone while struggling to stand up. Haewon wipes her lips hard using her back hand while looking at him with cold stare before answer the call. She looks straight at him. Myungsoo gulped seeing how fierce is Haewon's face now What she know, she really mad at herself for falling at Myungsoo's trap. 

   "Haewon-ah! Where are you? Why did you take so long? Are you okay?" Mr Jung asked her with tons questions in one breath. Worried if anything bad happend! She gone to restroom for half and hour!

   Before she answered it, Haewon walk a bit further from Myungsoo who still sit on the floor looking at her with indescribable look. Mad? Frust? She can't understand it. 

   "Appa~ I'm just walking out from ladies now! There are a lot of people there! All full~" she lied with soft almost whisper tone because she close a bit while talking.

   "Alright, I'm just worried if anything happend to you. I'll wait you at the place we separate." He replied. 

   "Okay.." She hang up the call and walk to the door back to shopping complex. But then she turned and walk toward Myungsoo. He smiled when Haewon nearer to him and quickly jumped from the floor. His smiled died when she walk passed him and pick the rayban belongs to her which he throw away just now. When she passed him again, he hold her wrist back. 

   "Yah! Let me go, stranger!" She half yelled at him make he backend. 

   "Haewon, please don't do this to me. I'm begging to you." he sound so weak and soft. He tired of cold and yelling. 

   "I don't know you! Don't you get it!" Haewon tried to pull her hand but useless when Myungsoo tighten the grip.

   "Then what did we do just now, didn't mean anything to you?" his voice raised a bit because he tired of Haewon's pretending not know him.

   "Just now?" Haewon bitterly laugh. "Just now what I did was a trick for you to let me go! So now PLEASE LET ME GO!" Haewon bite his arm which exposed because he pulled his sleeves a bit. Myungsoo whinced, in response he let go Haewon's hand. She run before Myungsoo could say anything. 

   "Argh! Haewon! Wait!! Don't go!" useless when Haewon already disspear from his sight. "Haewon!!" he yelled out loud. Doesn't care if people might hear him from inside. He fell on the ground in disspoinment and frustration. He mad at himself for what he did to Haewon just now. He wasn't used to be so harsh while holding Haewon till she in pain. Rejection after rejection make he lose his hope slowly. 

   But the most hurt thing is when Haewon act like she accept him to trick him. He really thought Haewon gonna back for him, but he wrong. Totally wrong. Haewon now isn't Haewon, he used to know. There's something make her in this condition. But what was it?

Me? 

   Myungsoo really doesn't know what to do anymore. He is in deadlocked to get Haewon back. Haewon being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter