o36

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Myungsoo went down to parking lot under their building early in the morning to wait for Haewon. He didn’t wear his rayban today. He put on simple casual clothes such plain black t-shirt with grey cardigan and skinny jeans. He eat his bread while leaning on wall. When he saw Haewon walking toward a car, he wrapped his bread again and skipped to that car. As Haewon want to get into the car, he block the entrance. He smiled.

   Haewon shocked plus afraid if someone want to rob her. Quickly she turn to the owner’s hand, and her eyes grow bigger as they couldn’t believe the image of person in front of her. ‘M-myungsoo?’, she could feel her hands shaking as she hold the car door for support. Myungsoo still looking deep into her eyes like he is reading her mind. She quickly look away and bits her lips. After 4 years, they meet again. Her mind flashback to the contain of Myungsoo’s letter gave during her birthday, 

    “If you meet me in future, please act like we never know each other” 
 
   Haewon don’t know what to do. She so stunned to see Myungsoo today. Happy yet sad. She look nowhere except him. “Ya!” He called. Haewon startled. She still hurt because of Myungsoo so she closed her eyes to gain strengths before push Myungsoo’s body away from her and goes into car quickly. She look the door as she closed the door.She drive away to studio while Myungsoo tried to open it. But one thing she didn’t notice is , L.Kim is Myungsoo and vice versa. Haewon wipes away her tears, she told herself not to cry over Myungsoo anymore. Yet, she stil crying just after looking at him.

   He betray you, Lee Haewon! He didn’t deserved to be cried on. Why must he is back! Whhy? Is it because Hyosin isn’t his anymore? Hyosin leave him and now he is back to find me? Ah! You’re such a jer- "Ah!" Haewon almost hit on road divider but she managed to control it and drive on. She is more focus to avoid any accident. She tried to calm herself by played balled playlist.  She need to separate personal and jobs problems. No personal problems when doing jobs, she tried to encourage herself to be more stronger so she won’t be a burden to people who works with her. Just too many problems came and need to be handle in the same time. 

Myungsoo seems like being strike by lightning, he stand still for few seconds, Haewon’s car disappear from his eyes. Did she just pushed me? He could clearly see, how she was surprise to see him. But she is hiding something behind her eyes. That wasn’t the gazes he look for years ago. He could feel that he had lost Haewon. She doesn’t mine anymore. She doesn’t love me now.

Myungsoo’s heart broken into pieces. He walk to his car and get into it. He throw his bread beside him in frustration and hit steering many time “Ugh Haewon!!” He open the dashboard and take out his rayban and changed from grey cardigan to black hoodie. It’s better to be known as L.Kim than Myungsoo. Haewon didn’t push L.Kim as she pushed Myungsoo away.
 

   He breath in deeply before drive off to place he need to be more stronger, studio! Meanwhile in studio, he feels like Haewon make him feel so closed to her and my love towards her keep growing wild. Haewon now is so beautiful. She had very flawless skin from head to toes. Same goes with her heart, so pure. And that’s the reason why he still loved Haewon though back then people keep telling the bad side of her. He knows Haewon better than others. Myungsoo park near Haewon’s car. He notice Haewon stay in car for very long time. He also get a chance to look at her without she notice it.

   “Haewon-ah, please don’t do this to me. It’s hurt so bad” Myungsoo sighed as Haewon walk out from her car and toward the main entrance of their studio. After she disappear from his eyes, he tried to gain confidence to face Haewon. No matter how, Haewon need to be his again. He quickly walk and find Haewon just bought a coffee from vending machine. He follow her slowly. Haewon stopped when her phone ringing. Myungsoo quickly find a concrete poll to hid. She flustered when notice Zelo’s id calling her. She doesn’t ready to talk with any BAP members yet. Haewon just look at the screen till the call end. Myungsoo curious who called her, making she look at th screen with nervous and didn’t pick it up. There’s no way she being threatened like before. Myungsoo walk again behind her when she start walking.

   “Ya! Stop following me!” Haewon exclaimed without looking back. Her heart beats fast. She know someone following her, but she denied it to calm herself. Myungso starled. ‘She notice it!?’ he about to turn and run but stopped when Haewon fast from him ‘I’m so done now!’, Myungsoo stoned looking at Haewon behind his rayban. He pull his hoodie properly to hid his identity.

   “L-ssi?” Haewon called while walking toward him. He is so nervous now. Afraid everything gonna blown up. Haewon never thought L gonna follow her. Myungsoo smile awkwardly while rubs his neck and look at the ground. “Hmm..” she turned and continue walking. At least not some ert guy. She relieved. She just ignore the vibration inside her bag.

   "Why you didn't pick up the call?" Myungsoo change his tone a bit. It sound so sick. "Hmm" Haewon just ignored him. "Who knows, it's urgent call?" He tried again. Honestly, he want to know who is calling him. "Mind your own business" she sound so cold. Myungsoo startled.He never know Haewon could be this cold! These 4 years had changed her a lot. To me 4 years were short to change someone, but I'm wrong. 4 years can change people almost 360°. Ah! I miss old Haewon, Myungsoo groaned. "Uh um, Okay. But do you think we ever met before?" He tried to give hint that he is Myungsoo. Haewon stopped immediately and turned making he take a step backward. She scan he from head to toes. Myungsoo follow her eyes to look what she's looking at. 

   Half of Myungsoo afraid, she know who he is meanwhile other half want she notice it. "Oh!" She snapped her fingers. She looks like she know something good. "You're the one that we bump on road. Maybe." She scoffed  and left Myungsoo behind. So nosy! "Ya Wait!" Myungsoo quickly run after her. As he near Haewon, he grabbed her hands and both of them get into shocked state. 

>>Rewind<<

   Myungsoo grabbed Haewon hand making her to spin a bit as he pulled hard. She tripped but luckily Myungsoo hold her tight making she fall on his chest. Spontaneously, Myungsoo hold her back making they look like hugging. Both of their eyes grow bigger as they in shock state.  

   Myungsoo bits his lips to avoid smiling as he is hugging Haewon. Haewon didn't move an inch same goes with him. Their heartbeat go wild. Myungsoo pray hard, Haewon didn't hear his heartbeat. She laid on his chest,though! Haewon get her sense back and quickly pushed Myungsoo's chest roughly and  walk away from him making he dumbfounded. 

   Haewon breath out heavily when she found a place far from Myungsoo. After she pushed Myungsoo just now, she tried to walk as normal as she is and didn't notice she holding her breath for that meantime. She hold her chest 'Aish! Why did my heartbeat so strong!' Honestly, this is the first time she feel with other person after Myungsoo. After all, Myungsoo is the only person can make her feel like this. She look at her hands, "Di-did I just touch his chest? So firm!" She shook her head trying to get rid that incident. No Haewon, you can't. Focus Haewon, focus! "Ahh!!!" She walk around the room to calm down before back to the changing room. 

   Haewon greet Hyeejoo with smile and grabbed a bottle of water before gulped it fast. "Yah! Slowly drink it! Or els-" Haewon coughed, tears formed and her face red. "choked! I told you.. Aigoo" Haewon chuckled as Hyeejoo pat her back. Hyejoo give her a pack of tissue. Haewon put the bottle aside and clean up the messed. 

   "Haewon-ah! Come here" one of the stylist called her. She nod and excuse from Hyejoo. She wet her lips with her saliva before slight bow at the stylist. "Neh?" she asked. 

   After Haewon left him behind, Myungsoo walk to his port. As he walking, there are people who notice it and smiled at him. He slightly bow in polite to them and smile back. His eyes wandered to spot Haewon. "Hey L-ah, why did you always wear hoodie and rayban? Aren't you feel uncomfortable?" Someone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter