o22

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Myungsoo's POV-

 

Everything was looking very dark. Slowly I opened my eyes. 'Eh? Where am I?' 'Omma? What did you do this time?!' I quickly stood up from the bed while rubbing my eyes to get a clearer vision. Wait, this isn't my bed. Where am I? 'Ugh! Why do I feel so dizzy?' I walked a bit and almost fell but I quickly grabbed the curtain nearby. I heard a buzz of people talking. Slowly I walked towards the source as it became clearer and I heard people talking in English. 'Since when did people in my house speak English?' I slowly pushed the curtain away to reveal my mom talking with a doctor. 'What he is doing here?' I thought. But I got the idea as my eyes looked around. 

"Aaish! Why am I here?!" I exclaimed while rubbing my forehead. 'Ow! It really hurts' I said as my head was pounding crazily and my grip on the curtain became stronger. The tear in the curtain caused a sound and my mum heard and saw me.

"Myungsoo, it's OK. You're in London right now! I warned you, to stay away from that bit- Haewon! Anyway, welcome back to London, dear" my mom replied in Korean while giving a death stare to me.

The doctor who stood beside her gave an angelic smile as she did not understand a word my mum spoke to me.

'Geez, why is the doctor smiling at this moment? I'm suffering right now!' I said at the back of my head. "Wh-what have you done?! Where is Haewon? Haewon-ah!!! Where is she?!" I yelled after my mind digested all the words that my mom said. Yeah, I was like a crazy man with messy hair because I just woke up but I didn't care.

"Doc, is my son okay?" my mom asked the doctor, completely ignoring my questions. Quickly, I pulled off tubes on my arms and ran out from the ward.

All the people there including doctors, nurses and Mrs Kim were shocked with my action. "Like I care" I said under my breath. But what I didn't realise was that this situation was similar to how it was with Eunmi.

"Haewon!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! HAEWONNN!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I stood at the centre of the hospital. People walking around gave me weird looks but I really didn't care about them. I held my head as the pain was getting worse the more I moved about. "Aish!!" I kicked the nearest wall with a frustrated grunt. All kinds of feeling swarmed in me at the same time. Sad. Angry. Disappointed. Missing Worried. Why, Why do the people I love always go in a blink of an eye! Life was  being very unfair to me. 

I searched for my phone but couldn't find it. "Heol! Where did I put it?! I'm very very sure I put it in my pocket before goi--" I stopped walking out of the hospital as suddenly a thought came into my mind. "Omma must have taken my phone and I'm pretty sure she would have smashed it like before. But what's more important, I don't remember Haewon's number!" Being such a stupid person, I sat on the bench thinking of a way to get in touch with Haewon before it's too late.

"Pabo yah Myungsoo!!!" I pulled my hair many times while looking at the sky. But how can they bring me here without noticing myself at all? "Ahh! I got it. They made me unconscious and that's the reason why I still feel dizzy. Aigoo, such a dirty trick" I covered my face with two hands while trying to control myself.

 

-Flashback-

 

After Myungsoo was knocked unconscious and carefully moved to the car, he was brought to their family's private jet. All of his men carried him into the jet while Mrs. Kim was waiting Myungsoo in the jet alone. A few minutes later, both of them departed from Seoul for the second time but now, Myungsoo was leaving Haewon behind instead of Eunmi. But, most of their belongings were still in Seoul. So will they be back soon?

 

-End of flashback-

 

-Author's POV-

 

Myungsoo felt two strong hands on both of his shoulders pulling him and making him face them. "What are you guys doing?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter