o23

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-same day as previous chapter but this one is Haewon's story- 

 

Finally, a beautiful morning  has arrived. Haewon skipped happily around the house as she couldn't wait to meet with her official boyfriend. Excited? 'Aish! Why do I love him so much? I even miss him already', Haewon thought. She tried to forget all those memories she had with Myungsoo but hey, who can forget so easily? She knew that she was supposed to leave Myungsoo so that they wouldn't face any problems in the future but she already promised with Myungsoo to be there through thick or thin. Haewon also promised to try her best to gain back Mrs. Kim trust toward her. After trying to wake Howon many times, he sat on his bed while smiling up at his sister. I hope she can being this happy every day. Howon has never seen Haewon being like this. This must be because of that kiddo, he guessed while going back to sleep after Haewon vanished from his sight. 

"Should I wait any longer or not?" Haeown asked herself while playing with her fingers while waiting for Myungsoo who is late half an hour from usual time. It was 5 minutes before school started. Haewon took out her handkerchief and wiped away her sweat on her forehead. Suddenly a weird feeling embraced her. It made her worry. "Don't tell me that something happened to Myungsoo" Haewon started to make some 'music' while tapping her foot on road as she was getting a little bored. 'Should I search for him?' she thought. But she didn't want to be absent today for school. Finally, she gave up and to calmed herself, she turned to think that Myungsoo might be in school already as he has a driver to send him there. She jogged to school so that she wouldn't be too late but unfortunately, the gate was already closed! "Oh my god!" she was about to open the gate but she heard a cough. She also heard someone short of breath beside her. Maybe this person was running too, just like her but deep inside her heart, she hoped that the person was Myungsoo. 

However, it was Daehyun! How could she forget that Daehyun attended same school with her too? She thought that Daehyun had already arrived earlier than she did. Daehyun's voice made Haewon snap back to reality. "Why didn't you wait for me?" he said while panting. He knew that Haewon was already off to school when he woke up.

"Errr, I forgot that I'm staying with you?" excused Haewon. But honestly yes, she totally forgot about that fact that she was staying in the same house with Daehyun because when she saw Howon, she immediately thought of Myungsoo- her thoughts about Daehyun completely going out of the window. Myungsoo? 'Hmm, I miss you, Myungie' she sighed. "Hmmm, you shouldn't be! Aigoo, you should feel sorry for me now since I ran all the way from home, give me a drink" before Haewon could answer him, Daehyun snatched the bottle from Haewon's grip and drank it all leaving her in a shocked state. Did they just indirectly kiss? Nah! Haewon, snap it out. He surely didn't think so. 'ert!' Haewon thought. But we just shared 1 one bottle together. 'This guy really acts without thinking', Haewon looked at him.

"Thanks" Daehyun said while giving back an empty bottle to Haewon. "Sorry, I drank it all. I shouldn't do that but I was really thirsty" Daehyun said while grabbing Haewon's hand and walked to the guard who was waiting them like a pole. Haewon looked down the road as her steps followed Daehyun's pace. She knew that their relationship was not a secret anymore after that incident. The guard was already waiting for them, tapping his foot rapidly and holding a smirk beyond amusement. "You two are late. Detention after school!" sternly said by guard.

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Yes we are. And what we should do during that time?" He asked even though this was not the first time he was late. Daehyun pulled Haewon closer to him as he saw the guard watching Haewon like he wanted to eat the girl. Eh? "You two need to stay in the library after school and write an essay on why you were late and ways for you to not be late again. Essay must be more than 2 pieces of test pad paper. Use the front and back page," then the guard walked back into his guardhouse. Daehyun knew that the guard make the detention harder. He groaned inside.

"Blah blah blah..." Daehyun talked back the guard. "Look, I really don't know how to make an essay one full page yet that ugly guy wants me to write 2? Heol!! Even if he gives me 1 year, I couldn't finish it then. It's ridiculous! Ughh!!" he grunted while walking to their class. But Daehyun didn't notice that he was still holding Haewon's hands tightly. Haewon became uncomfortable. She was worried Myungsoo would see the situation (even though it was unlikely). "Err, Dae.. our han-" Daehyun cut Haewon off by releasing his grip. He blushed as he felt uncomfortable with Haewon's warmth. "err sorry, I didn't notice it. Ehe!" Daehyun said while rubbing his neck. Haeown let out a small laugh because she has never seen Daehyun in this kind of state. 

As they arrived to their class, Daehyun walked in first and apologized to the teacher for being late. Soon after, Haewon walked in and her eyes quickly scattered around for Myungsoo's presence but again, her hopes were crushed. No presence of Myungsoo as his seat was empty. 'Why he is he absent?' Haewon thought as she sat at her place. Haewon became more worried so she didn't pay attention to the teacher at all,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter