oo2

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2

"Haewon, wake up." Howon tried to wake up his sister one morning

"Erm, oppa, 5 minutes OK?" she replied while Howon held out his fingers *5*.

Actually, Haewon had already gotten up but she was too lazy to have a bath. It felt like she had a phobia for first days.

This was her first day attending Woolim High School, the school for the rich in which was a place where she was tortured since the age of 13.

Yes! at Woolim High Schoolbut she is now immune to the teasing and bullying. THanks to Mr. Jung for his assistance, Haewon is able to get through with her schooling there.

Mr. Jung was her brother's ex-teacher a long time ago. At first, she refused his help but for the sake of her brother and with his persuasion, she finally agreed to it.

Anything for her oppa, Lee Howon but the school is pretty expensive.She sometimes feels bad that Howon has to pay it for her.

"No. You need to wake up now. I want you to get to school today. No excuses." Howon patted his sister.

"Okay" Haewon said as she slowly got up from bed and got ready for school.   


                   *What Haewon wears.*

"Take care of yourself Haewon" Howon said as they reached the school.

"Oppa, can I please skip today?" Haewon asked. If it could be measured, her heart beat was was on a high. Faster, faster and faster. Thump, thump, thump.

She is not willing to go. I will just be bullied again.

"No, you can't skip. Quickly get to class. I'll pick you up after OK?" Howon strictly said. Inside, he felt pity towards his sister who showed a plain face. Haewon was being tortured but he wants the best for Haewon.

"OK oppa." and she kissed her brother's cheek as a goodbye and walked slowly to school.

"Hwaiting Haewon!" Howon screamed behind Haewon as his hand balled into a 'Hwaiting' pose.

"Neh! Hwaiting!" she replied with a small smile.

"You can do it, Haewon" she encouraged herself.

"That girl again?" a woman's voice was heard or it rather sounded as though she was asking. Haewon bowed her head as many eyes were looking at her with digust.

BAM! Haewon bumped into a woman and she fell down because she wasn't looking where she was going.

"Hey! SO clumsy!" the woman yelled at her while she was taking Haewon's glasses from the ground and tossed it.

Heawon was blinking fromt he woman's reaction and her eyes became watery.

SHe didn't expect to be comfronted so quickly. Hurriedly, she picked up her glasses and put them back on. There was a little crack in it but she was still able to see.

"Hyosin?" Haewon voice trembled.

"Hyosin, punish her!" shouted another girl.

"Meet me int he pitch during recess." Hyosin growled as she fled the scene and ran to class. Haewon was still on the ground trembling and she was very sure that many people were looking at her.

"Oppa" she said quietly, the only thing she could say.

-- AT SCHOOL--

"Haewon? Is that you?" a male voice suddenly asked.

"Nae, Mr Jung" she replied as she shed tears, she hoped that Mr JUng did not see her because her eyes were looking to the floor.

"Are you OK?" he asked again.

"I'm OK, sir" she replied to him "s-" Haewon got cut,

"Well, see me during recess in the staff room OK?" Mr Jung instructed.

At the same time, Haewon saw Daehyun with his group, B.A.P enter the school grounds. All the girls who were near started screaming their names. That was normal as they were kingkas of the school.

However, Haewon never really liked the members of B.A.P because they were the same as Hyosin and her gang who were always bullying Haewon since she first started attending this school.

As she walked towards her new class, all eyes looked to her and they started insulting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter