o37

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Ya!"

"L!"

       "Yah L!"  

   Haewon tried to call him many times yet he still looking at nowhere and smiling like idiots. "Aigoo! Yah L!" she snapped her fingers in front of Myungsoo's face. "Huh?" Finally he returned. But he look so lost. It's seems like he's back from another world. "Mwo?" He frowns. 'What? It's all my dreams? Duh! I thought it was real! The feel is so real! The kiss seems real. It's like she really kissed me!' Myungsoo touch his lips but then Haewon clap loudly in front him. "Nae" He sound so weak. "Emm, about the reward, I think I'm gonna do it next time! Annyeong!" Haewon winked at him and run away from him quickly. 

   Myungsoo smile like idiots. Though he didn't get kiss, but at least Haewon seems more opened to him latel- He saw Haewon running back."L-ah! L-ah!" She seems out of breath. "Why? What's wrong? Some-" She cuts him "No, no one after me.. I-huh I just wanna remind you to wait for me tomorrow!" Then she run away again. Myungsoo sighed, thinking she wanna give surprise k- Whats wrong with you, Kim Myungsoo! Don't be so ert! Aigoo! He slap softly on his face to gain sense back and walk to his room.

   The next day, Haewon wake up early in the morning and wait for Myungsoo at normal lift she used. Afraid to go straight to the car! She leaned on the wall while waiting for him. "Aigoo~ Where is he?" She pulled out to call him but sighed "I don't even have his number!" Haewon pout and took out her earphones and plugged into the phone and ears before clicked play! She blankly stare straight while feeling the songs. "Good morrningg~" He sounds so happy. Haewon startled almost dropped her phone. 'I should've be aware of his presence! 

   "Sorry, I'm just feeling songs." She explained while start walking toward the car. Myungsoo walk beside her quickly. "It's okay. I can observed your face about 10 minutes" She blushed. She pull the car door hard to close. "Ya! How could you that to my baby! Huu, poor my baby" Myungsoo seems like convince a crying kid. 

   "L-ah, don't you feel uncomfortable to wear like this, everyday? You even cover every part of your body. I could only see your eyes nose lips but then you sometimes wear rayban and mask? Aigoo! Like an alien, you know! So weird" she changed the topic. "Em." He doesn't feel wanna talk about it. There's no way he could tell the truth. "Eh! Why you keep quite?" Haewon frowned before plug the earphones back. She leaned toward the door and look at outside. Feel not talking to Myungsoo anymore. Myungsoo look at Haewon and sighed before start the car. 'But still Haewon, you changed a lot.' Myungsoo focus on the road. 

   "Hello Unnie~ Em? L-ssi? Ah, he is here with me. Hah? Yeah, we're on the way too! Neh! Let's meet there~" She hang up and turned to Myungsoo who giving all focus on the road because right now there's traffic jams caused by an accident. "L-ah~" She called. "Hmm." He replied without looking at her. Then she explained where to go because Hyejoo already waiting for them there. "Okay." Then he gives signal to left as they changed paths.

   "L-ah~" she called again. "Yes." the road they using right now, less cars on it so Myungsoo take a chance to glance at her "Your car can open this?" She ask while show the roof of the car. Myungsoo quickly follow her hand. "Hmm, sure!" Myungsoo answered while smiling. Dugeundugeun 'Aish, why I'm feeling this whenever I saw his smile? Haewon look at the road to hide her blush. "Just asking." she explained without ask. "Okay" Myungsoo nod in response. "You want be to open it?" Myungsoo tried to talk with her. "No~ Too public." Haewon answered. 

   "Oh! I've forget you now is a model" He replied in humble tone. "Yah! It's so weird when you said so." Haewon chuckle. 'Ah! I miss this chuckle a lot' Myungsoo smiled. "We're here~" Haewon get off as soon Myungsoo unlock the car and meet with Hyejoo. And the shooting begins. Again, Myungsoo didn't the main photographer today. He could only smile while secretly taking her photos. 

   "Hey" someone greet him. "Yes?" he replied. "You like her right? The model." that person smirked. He nervous. "Eh! N-no! I'm not!" He stuttered. "Really? It's too obvious, you liked her! From the start you keep smiling while secretly taking her photos. I could see your eyes sparkle-sparkle. Not the stars but love~" that guy seems give one-shot to him! 'Ah~ I'm died.', Myungsoo tought. "I-its my habits! I love photography not the model. Y-yeah!" he lied. "Okay. I'll just give in. But if you liked her, go and get her before someone else snatch her! You two looks so good together. Your face and her almost the same. Not very but yeah you know what I mean." The guy pat on Myungsoo's shoulder before leaving him confused. 'Why  is everyone talking how I'm suit with her but ahhh almost busted!'

   "Eh noona!" Myungsoo startled when he saw Hyejoo standing beside him without he notice it. "We gonna go somewhere else after this." She said while showing at him their schedules. He just nod in agree. "But, Haewon gonna go with me. She request it. You okay with it?" Myungsoo blinked unbelieved. "Eh! Of course. No problem. I'm okay with it." He lied. "Alright~ Meet you there. I'm sure you not leaving your car behind and come with us! Drive save." Myungsoo nod weakly. He thought he gonna drive Haewon for days. 

   He goes into his car alone. Finally he's alone. He breath out loud and took off his cap, mask, hoodie and rayban. "Ah~ It's feel like escape from hell!" he mumbled alone while took off his shirt and left with a singlet. Luckily his car's mirror is thicked-black tinted. Thanks to his appa. No one can see thru his car. But when he about to put his shirt on the seat beside he, he notice a familiar handbag "Isn't this belong to Hae-" Myungsoo stopped talking when his car's door being open without notice. "Omona!" Haewon quickly closed the door and cover her eyes. "Mi-mian!" she shocked so did he. Myungsoo quickly grabbed and wear his cap, mask, rayban and hoodie. He didn't wear any t-shirt because too nervous. Myungsoo pulled up the zipped of his hoodie before get off from car with nervous feeling. 

   "W-why Haewon?" he asked. "I-err, my bag" she opened the door and grabbed the bag quickly. But she notice a black shirt on it and look at Myungsoo. He quickly grabbed it and rub his neck in awkward. "Err I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I- I didn't see anything!" She quickly ran and get into the their van. But it's true, she didn't see anything! She only saw his hair and a bit of his back because he's looking down when she opened. Myungsoo make sure he locked the car before take off the mask and rayban. He cover his face in embarrassment.

   Everything went so smooth and clear lately. Daehyun take out his phone. He feel wanna call Haewon so bad but- Youngjae come closer to him "Just call her~" Youngjae said to give him confidence. Daehyun looks at his phone and Youngjae's face simultenously. Youngjae nod everytime his gaze meet with Daehyun. They get one day break from hectic schedules. And of course, they choose time to walk around in town meanwhile other members choose to stay at dorm. They where casual attire but still hiding their identity as an idol, if fans know they're here. Manager-nim gonna mad at they. They choose the off day to walk in town because get refreshed themselves. Daehyun walk to place with less people and dailed Haewon's number. He feel so nervous. Hoping Haewon will an- "An-anyeong" he greet. 

   Haewon answer the call without looking at the ID because she busy discuss with Hyejoo but when she heard the caller voice, she stunned. Quickly she close the mic of phone and excuse herself "Unnie, I'm going to toilet~" and leaving Hyejoo with Myungsoo. She find a place to talk that far from people. "Annyeong" she said while looking around. Afraid someone will follow her. They are here in mall because Hyejoo asked them to hang out after pack schedule for weeks. They come here using Myungsoo's car and yeah, only three of them. "Haewon-ah~" he called softly. 

   "Daehyunnie~" she replied. She almost forget the things between them. She called appa and oppa almost everyday. But not Daehyun. Now she feel so bad for ignore Daehyun who hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter