o11

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Toilet-        "PARK HYOSIN!!!!!" Myungsoo scream when Hyosin attemp to step on Haewon's stomach.Everyone there shocked including INFINITE. Then he pull strongly Hyosin's hand causing she fell down beside Haewon. Haewon just keep quite as her body still weak because of yesterday and add with this pain so she can't do anything to protect herself.   "Hyung, bring Haewon to sickbay no! Let me settle this problem with these people." Myungsoo continued his and drag Hyosin hands to stand back but Hyosin rebel. As the result, without thinking anymore, a slap land on her face by Myungsoo. Myungsoo face turn a bit red holding his anger. He can't see his love being bullied like this! And again, everyone become speechless with Myungsoo action.. With the strength Haewon's has, she push Sunggyu and ran to Myungsoo.   "My-Myungsoo.. Enough. Lets go." Haewon try to slow talk with him while holding his hand. Just heard Haewon's voice, he turn and see Haewon from top to bottom. Just now, his anger dissapear a bit as hearing Haewon's voice, after seeing Haewon's condition, his anger back.His anger at three of them including Daehyun become more stronger! He feel wanna punch Daehyun because he being such a idiot.   "Enough, Just go to sickbay with Sunggyu hyung. I'll come soon." Myungsoo replied with slow tone and he give Haewon a smile to coax Haewon so she can go now and he can settle this thing fast.   "Okay ~ Haewon-ah.. Let's go.. We need to treat your bruises. Futhermore, you just *keluar* hospital right?"  now Sunggyu try to slow talk with her. Myungsoo smile at Haewon. Daehyun , Yeji and Minjung shocked after heard Sunggyu's word. They didn't expect that Haewon just *keluar* from hospital. No wonder she didn't fight back just now. Daehyun start to feel guilty to Haewon. He feel like he being so cruel as he did that to her that still in weak condition.   "Erm, Okay.. But Myungsoo, please don't stupid thing again. Promise?" she warn him before walk out from the toilet with Sunggyu and Sunjong helping her to walk. While others shoo-ing other students who gathered in front of the toilet to go back to their class. Many of people start to feel sympathy toward Haewon because Hyosin being to cruel for bulliying weak and sick people who just okay from her sickness but they stil dislike her.   "Yah! WHY YOU DID THIS TO HAEWON!?" Myungsoo shouted to four of them especially Hyosin and Daehyun.   "Err Because I love you, Myungsoo" Hyosin explained it while walk toward him and hug. With one push, Hyosin fell down on the floor at the toilet. Her face turn red to hold her shame after being pushed by him. To her, by pushed like that same as he rejected her love.   "I FEEL MORE DISGUSTED TO TOUCH YOU! HUGGING HAEWON WHO IS A DAUGHTER OF A MURDER IS MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HUGGING A CRUEL PERSON LIKE YOU!" Myungsoo voice firm up till his viens of his neck seems very obvious. Everyone who still standing outside the toilet slowly walk away becase scared of Myungsoo. To INFINITE, Myungsoo will not hand on a girl like that, but because of Hyosin, everything ruined. To them, Hyosin deserved to get a slap from a man.   "What is so special bout her than me!" right now not only Myungsoo rise his voice, Hyosin too. The situation now really tense. As Myungsoo want to reply Hyosin 'question', the toilet door being knocked. Dongwoo straightly open the door and Principal, Discipline Teacher and Mr. Jung's face show up.   "PARK HYOSIN , KANG MINJUNG , YOO YEJI AND JUNG DAEHYUN! Meet me at my office now! Others too!" the principal said firmly to all of them. Hyosin give Myungsoo a sharp stare along the way to the office.   -Principal Room-   "What wrong with all of you!? Why you still doing fuss everyday? You, Jung Daehyun! Why you involved with them!?" Mr. Jung said.   "App-" Daehyun's sentence being cut off by Mr. Jung voice.    "Sir" he corrected Daehyun.   "S-sir.. I-I j-just p-pas by the toi-toilet." he lied. To be honest, he rarely see his father being so mad like this. Yes! Before this he and his gang, BAP used to bully Haewon but isn't bad like Hyosin and her gang did..And today he got involved with her and get caught, the worst part was, he alone not with BAP.   "Duh! If you just pass by the toilet, why did I see you in the toilet huh? GIRLS toilet." Myungsoo exclaimed at he knew that Daehyun was lying.   "Err.. I was on my way to guy toilet." he lied again.   "Don't lie! Jung Daehyun! At there lane, there is no men's restroon." principal answered him back. He also want to know why Jung Daehyun also involved in this case.   After everything being proved and discuss.. Jung Daehyun being suspended from school for a week while Hyosin and her gang 2 weeks add with community servie. They couldn't being expelled from this school as their dads are one of the big contributor for this school. Detention for Daehyun a little bit light as this is his first time being involved by Hyosin.   "I want you to apoligize with Haewon later. Now go back to your class. Well , INFINITE can go back to hall while Myungsoo....?" he didn't know if Myungsoo want to go back to class first or visit Haewon at sickbay.    "Sickbay!" then Myungsoo walk weakly to the sickbay. While walking to the sickbay, he went to canteen first to buy some bread and drink to Haewon.   "Knok Knok" Myungsoo knocking the sickbay's door. He look at the shoes rack. Only Haewon shoes there.Then slowly he opened the door and see Haewon still sleeping. "Pity you." he said then kiss Haewon's forehead. Haewon's face full with bruises. Just he didn't know either the bruises are new one or old one. He took a deep look at Haewon's face without noticed that Haewon already awake.   -Haewon POV-   Suddenly I heard the door being opened. At first I should take a nap but my body didn't allow me to do so. Because my body still sick. Then I opened a bit one of my eyes and see Myungsoo walking in while hiding his shoes inside the room. 'I bet he don't want people to know that they are together alone in this room. Futhermore, this is school, so yeah.', I thinked. Then I closed my eye back.   I think I couldn't opened my eyes to long. After few minutes, I could feel Myungsoo holding my hand and kiss my forehead while saying "pity you" causing my heart touched heard Myungsoo's voice that could hear he holding his tears. I could feel someone is look at me and make decision to open my eyes. Surprised to see Myungsoo deeply stare at me. But of course, Myungsoo didn't know that I already awake. Then I slowly shake the hand that Myungsoo holding my hand.   -End Of Myungsoo POV-   Myungsoo felts his hand being shaken and his eyes land on Haewon that already awake. Surely his presence disturb her sleep. "I'm sorry because disturb your sleep. Now, sleep back okay?" he replied and softly patted Haewon's hand.   "Ouch!" Haewon give out a small scream when Myungsoo touch her bruises."Err I'm sorry! Sorry!" then he blow and rub her hand with hope the pain can dissapeared. Haewon just give him a plain smile.   "Are you feel much more better now?" he asked to break the silence atmosphere.   "Em." she nodded slowly. "ah! I bought you bread and drink! Eat it okay?" Myungsoo said with a cheer voice. This is the second time he take care of his love that sick. Before this, his first love dead because of an accident. And now, Haewon.. The one who give my old life back. After his first love dead, Eunmi.. He turn to becoma a wild and playboy to treat his broken heart. But, after meet with Haewon in his life.. Everyone become more normal like before Eumi's dead.   "Erm.. Not hungry." Haewon said as she didn't feel to eat. She feel like there was soap in .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter