o38

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's voice echoing inside his mind. 

"My ex-boyfriend send me a letter" 

"But, he didn't say what I want he to say. In that letter" 

"His words really broke my heart into pieces!"

"He is such a jerk!"

"I'm too stupid isn't ?"

"I fall in love with a cruel man."

   She doesn't like my letter?, he thought. He punch his steering causing loud honk. He doesn't care if he make people mad. He quickly get off the car and ran after Haewon but she already went up to her room! It's too late. He wait for another lift and went straight to his room. He laid on his bed while looking at pure white ceiling. "Haewon-ah.. Why?" he asked. Don't know what had happend in past.  "Why are you saying that I'm jerk, cruel? What happend to you in past?" Myungsoo still don't know the fact that his letter being changed by Mrs Kim. 

Why do you act so different?

Why did you make me feel so hurt?

Are you in love with Daehyun now?

Am I totally lose you?

Does Daehyun mean everything to you now?

   "Aish! So complicated!" Myungsoo cover his face with pillow and sleep with many questions inside his mind. The next morning, he wake up late. After quick dress up, he quickly went down to his car but from far he see Daehyun walking with Haewon. Again, early in the morning, they hurt him. 

   "Eh! Daehyun~" Haewon greet. At that time, she's looking around to find L, but her gaze fall on someone she know "Haewon!" Daehyun jogs to Haewon. He just back from jogging around to stay fit. "Schedules?" He ask as soon they walk together. Haewon nod "Then? Why are you here?" he ask again. "Waiting for someone.." and she back to find Myungsoo.

   "Who?" he asked. "L-ssi" she simply replied before showing him, Myungsoo's car. "He is here! Okay, let's meet up again. Anything just message me, okay? Take care!" Haewon jogs to Myungsoo's car. Myungsoo quickly went into the car without waiting for Haewon. 

Weird, usually he gonna wait till she went into the car, she thought. 

   She knock the window because Myungsoo locked the door. He unlocked it but he didn't look at her at all like he usually did. Jealousy is all over his body right now. They walking early in the morning. 'Nice' view to see. Myungsoo scoffed. Both of them keep quite like usual. They both quitely listen to the songs playing on radio. But when BAP's song play on the radio, he changed into another channel. "Yah!" spontaneously yell. "What?" Myungsoo sound so cold and hard. Haewon gulped "Nothing" and both of them keep quite again.

   "Do you have something with him?" suddenly he asked. Haewon who so engrossed with outside's view, turned and look at him , blur. "What?" Myungsoo breath in deeply before repeat his question. "Do you have something with him?" "Him? Who?" Haewon confused. "That's guy you talking just now! Who else, what was his name, Dam-Daehyun!" Myungsoo almost yell at her. "Oh! Daehyun.. Emm.. He just the son aka a brother in my adopted family. "Oh!" short reply from him but half of him feel relieved. His focus distracted when his phone ringing. He plug the earphone and answered the call,

"Annyeong Namu Hyung~" 

"Mwo?"

"Jinja!!?" 

"Aish! What should I do now?" 

"Yah! Namu!" 

"I'm driving"

"She? Yeah, she is." 

"I don't know! She seems clueless!" 

"Huh? Secret?"

"Yah Nam Woohyun!" 

"Yah!-" , 

   Woohyun hang up , but Myungsoo still screaming and throw the earphone in frust. Haewon who sit beside him startled. She saw how strong Myungsoo grips the steering. 

   Nam Woohyun? Woohyun oppa? Don't tell me,they know each  other! Haewon doesn't dare to speak a word. Myungsoo sighed. Woohyun called to say his omma in critical condition. And what make it more complicated is when, Omma really wanna meet with Haewon in person! He totally forget Haewon's presence beside him right now. All his mind keep thinking his sick mom. He feel like wanna fly back right now! Afraid he can't meet with his mom for the last time. Though she a bit cruel, but still she is his mom. He didn't think twice while yelling Woohyun's name in fron't of Haewon. 

   "What's wrong?" Haewon ask in concerned. Afraid Myungsoo might breakdown right now plus they stopped at traffic light. "What?" Myungsoo confused. Haewon though Myungsoo didn't want to talk about it so, "Nothing." Haewon look at outside again. 

   If it's true, L is Myungsoo, then what should I do? Indeed, they got so many similarity. Should I ask him?, Haewon questioned herself. 

   "L-ah" Haewon." both of them calling each other in union. "You first." quickly Haewon cross the way. "No, you first." Myungsoo lost his interest. "Later." Haewon too. "Later too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter