o43

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, they have arrived to Jeju Island safely. This is the first time Haewon reach in this romantic island.

"Hey,Haewon" Daehyun called her. 

Oh yes! Since this is TS's day, all staffs, artists and whoever under TS Entertainment will joined this annual event. So, that's the reason B.A.P is there too for two days! 

"Daehyun!!" Haewon hug him tightly as they didn't meet with each other for while. Myungsoo who walking beside her being ignored. Myungsoo give a fake cough, but still get ignored. "Eyy, you missed me,huh?" they look so closed. To avoid, he going to yell at them, Myungsoo quickly leave them behind and follow Hyejoo as they are waiting to check in to a seaside hotel. 

'Just why he got to be here too!' Myungsoo observed them from far. "Yah Myungsoo, why did your face so red? Hot?" Hyejoo who standing near to him asked. He quickly act casually and cool. "No-nothing!" he replied while awkwardly adjust his mask. 

"Of course I missed you!" there is Haewon reply to him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "I knew it! Ahh~ What a bless day to be here with you without need to be cover from fans. I can spend time a lot with my love." Daehyun said while touch slightly her nose. Haewon cringe to the touch. Seeing how Haewon respond to his touch, Myungsoo clinched his teeth. Haewon blushed. "What are you saying?" she reply shyly yet strict. Thank God, no one focused on them. Or else, I'm done! But except Myungsoo, she didn't notice how Myungsoo stare at her. "Kidding~ Don't get mad!" He pinch her cheeks. 

He doesn't know what wrong. What make he still love this girl even he tried thousands time to change it from as lover to sister. But, little did he know, he willing to lose her to other people who she love, or the be exact, Myungsoo. But, where is Myungsoo now? 

"Yah! Such a jerk!" She pinched back on his arm all her strength. Daehyun scream softly to avoid people attention before escape from Haewon and run toward s. Myungsoo look at opposite site because he feel wanna vomit after seeing how cheesy they both are. 'Just because just TS Staff here, they act all they want, huh!' Myungsoo growl. Hyejoo who standing beside him, just shook her head seeing how many times Myungsoo growl and sighs. He is so weird! 

"Okay, come here my lovely staffs here!" Hyejoo screamed. She called all the models, photographers, stylists, and others who work with her section. She hold their key rooms. "Okay, here is for you.. and you.." Hyejoo start to distribute the keys. While Hyejoo doing her jobs, two models around Haewon and Myungsoo's age, come closer to Myungsoo. They tried to talk with him. Since Myungsoo didn't wear any rayban nor cap.He removed them all, after leaving Haewon with Daehyun. He just wear a mask. Haewon maybe too busy to notice what he is wearing though. He style up his hair. That what make this two girls being so flirty at him. My charms never failed to attact people, Myungsoo scoff. He take out his rayban and wear it back because this girls are so disturbing. He kinda shocked too because he never see they in company before. He just ignored them and walk to Haewon. Both of them get irritated. Haewon notice the girls being clingy to Myungsoo after he wear the rayban. Why he look so different today. Urm, maybe his hair style. But duhh, when will he removed his rayban, Haewon thought. Just as she want to look away, Myungsoo caught her eyes even she doesn't see his eyes, but she feel it. Myungsoo brushed off their hands over his body and walk toward her. 

"Why don't you just go enjoy with them?" her question make Myungsoo smiling behind the mask. Jealous? "Not interested. They aren't as beautiful as you." he reply with full of coolness. "As if it's true." Haewon scoff back. 

"Okay, finally this is key for Haewon and Myungsoo. 171 and 172!" Hyejoo give the two last key to them. "What? Why his room beside mine!" Haewon sighed. She want to be next to Daehyun, so that they can have a long conversation. "Why? You don't like it?" Hyejoo asked. "Hmm, it's not that I don't like it but, do you have anyone to change with me?" Somehow, Myungsoo who listened to their conversation hurt. It's not like they living in the same room! Just beside, yet she still don't want it. He really feel wanna go back to Seoul right now, because Haewon make he keep on dissapointed. 

"No, no one going to change with you~ But I've look at this room preview. Trust me, this room is so beautiful! It have nice view too! But if you don't want, you can give it too me, since you know, we as a manager need to sleep two people in same room." without waiting for her answer, Hyejoo grabbed the key quickly and ride on the elevator. 

"Unnie!" Haewon screamed, but Hyejoo already gone upstairs. She looks around and notice, only they two still in lobby. Even B.A.P gone to their rooms. "Which level did she go!?" Haewon blow her fringes in frustration. Myungsoo just standing quitely beside her. He bites his lips because of what Hyejoo did was something beneficial to him! Meanwhile Hyejoo too, she's smiling inside the elevator alone. She make Myungsoo and Haewon staying together. This is big opportunity that Myungsoo going to stay in the same room with Haewon! She know, Myungsoo like Haewon so much so he wouldn't do anything bad to her. But he afraid to confess to her. To be honest, her room isn't 172 but 127. She just act as if they got room beside each other. So, Haewon asked for another room. Hyejoo couldn't stop smiling. She quickly take out her phone and text L. 

Haewon quickly went to registration counter and asked for available room. But unfortunately all are full. "L-ah~ What should I do!" Haewon sighed. Everyone already gone to their room. Haewon get to nervous till she forget that supposed her room that being snatch by Hyejoo is beside Myungsoo's room. 

"I don't know! I'm going up now." Myungsoo leaving Haewon who sitting on her luggage. "Yah! Don't you dare leaving me! You're my work patner you know!" Haewon quickly jump off the luggage and run toward Myungsoo who standing in front elevator. Myungsoo stopped looking at Haewon when his phone buzzed. 

"My dongsaeng, L! Jia you! I already help you by start this. So, just take care of it smoothly. By the way, we got BBQ by the beach tonight." - Hyejoo Noona

"Help? What?" - L

"Yah! Why you being so lame! Ask Haewon to stay with you. I know you like her ^o^ I don't accept thanks. hee" - Hyejoo Noona.

"Noona! You shouldn't do this. She is a girl!" - L

But he couldn't hide his smile though. God has make a way to easier his project. Omma, be strong! Haewon will surely come to you. I'm promise. 

"Haewon!" Myungsoo called as Haewon shaking a bit while playing with her fingers. She closed her eyes as she know what he going to s-

"Let's stay together." and Haewon's hands fall on her side when Myungsoo said it. 

"Are you crazy! No way!" Haewon reject it directly. 

"Then, what should we do? Noona message me that she going to stay in your room with her boyfriend. He is coming soon. You want to stay with her and her boyfriend? You willing to see lovey dovey between them?" Myungsoo chuckle as seeing how Haewon face turned into disgust after what he said. 

"Ew. No." then Haewon seems counting something. She about to dail Daehyun's number but stop when Myungsoo speak. 

"B.A.P using 3 rooms only. So, do you want to share room with Yongguk and Himchan or Youngjae and Daehyun or Zelo and Jongup? Choose it." he state. He need to make Haewon stay with him no matter what. Luckily his room located in level 10. 

"Ughh! So complicated." Haewon feel so suffocated. She loosen her pony tails and ruffle her hair a bit because she feel so hot even in air condition. Myungsoo stunned with what he saw. "L-ah, I never ever sleep with a guy-I mean I never be in one room with a guy!" She blushed. Myungsoo clear his throat because if someone hear it, the person definately going to missunderstood it. Haewon pull her hair all together and tie it again to make it more tidy. 

"I-I promise, I will never do anything to you! You going to sleep on bed, while I sleep on couch. Promise!" Myungsoo tried to convince her with his promise. "Hmm.Let's see." Haewon taps on her lips before slightly nods. "Alright~ I got no other choice though. But promise?" Haewon pull out to air her pinky finger. "Promise!" Myungsoo intertwined with his and they ride on elevator toward his room. 

Now they both standing in front of his room, Haewon walk to her supposed room and knock. She going to mad at her no matter what. 

Knock knock!

An unknown guy open the door. He only wear a singlet and boxer- Haewon look down because she surprise of what she had saw. 

"Er- Can I talk to Hyejoo Unnie?" She tried to look who is inside, all she saw is a women with lingerie, she know the women definitely not Hyejoo Unnie. 

"Omg! I'm so sorry. Wrong room!" She quickly bow and run toward Myungsoo who control his laugh at blushing Haewon. As soon at she arrived at Myungsoo side, she give him a stare. "What! Is it not funny!" she look down. 

Myungsoo chin up her face to look at him. "Let's go in." He winked as if she can saw it since he is wearing a rayban. Haewon rolled her eyes and wait for Myungsoo to open his room's door. 

Myungsoo about to walk into the room, but Haewon pushed him aside and run toward the room. "Woah! This room is so big. I bet my room definitely going to be as big as this! Ugh, just where is my room. I got embrass by knocking the room 171." She lay her back on bed. "I love bed. It is a KING SIZE bed!" she rolled on the room. Literally, she forget that Myungsoo is there with her untill Myungsoo make a fake cough. "Ops! Sorry." Haewon quickly sit on the bed when Myungsoo walk across her toward the couch. 

"For these 2 nights, I'm going to sleep here." Myungsoo state while his finger show the couch which in medium size. "But..." Haewon look at him from head to toe and the length of the couch. 

"You're tall! The couch kinda short for you." Myungsoo smile behind his mask. "It is okay." He sat down open the tv. "L-ah~ Can you take off your hoodie,cap,mask,rayban? Don't you feel hot! Just by looking at it, I feel how already, huh!" Haewon lay on her stomach while put her palm under chin. Meanwhile Myungsoo ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter