o28

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thanks for everything everyone! Goodnight Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, JongUp and cutie Junhong." Haewon slightly bowed to them. Everyone hugged Haewon individually and said "Saengil Chukhamnida" for nth time. And for nth time too, Haewon cried because she just couldn't be thankful enough for having these wonderful people in her life. Finally, the birthday party has ended in success despite the eventful day. Haewon, Howon and Daehyun went home with Mr Jung. Whilst in the car, Haewon broke the tired silence, "Appa, Oppa.. and Daehyun... I want to thank you for today. Really really thank you! Because you all have given me a very unforgettable memory. "Haewon chuckled, "You know... this is the first time where I feel really, sincerely happy! It's my first birthday party ever. I-" Howon cut her cute rambling.

"I..I'm so sorry because we couldn't do these little things for you before." Howon who was sitting beside the driver, looked down to his lap, guilty. "Syhh, Oppaa... You being here beside me is more than enough. I don't want anything else but you." Haewon replied and gave a smile to him. Howon looked at her and smiled when she reached over the car seat and pat her brother warmly. He pat his sister's hand, thankful that she understood. Mr. Jung smiled seeing that the siblings were all smiley and happy. "Haewon! Let's take a look at all the pictures that I took. I wonder how they look" Daehyun who was sitting beside Haewon, pulled out his camera.

While looking at the many snapshots, Haewon laughed more times than she could deem her tummy fit. "Yahh! Bad, bad boy! Almost 90% of my pictures are candid!" Haewon pinched Daehyun's arm. "Ouch! Hyung!! Why is your sister always pinching me like a crab? Aww, It hurts so much."

'How dare he call me a crab?' Haewon pinched his arm again when they got out of the car. This time, he didn't whine but laughed loudly. "Okay~ Goodnight everyone!!!" Haewon said as she closed the door to her room, definitely ready for bed.

.

--8AM--

 

Haewon's sweet dream was disturbed when her phone rang in the midst of dawn. A new message. Haewon lazily pulled her hand out of her covers and tried to blindly grab her phone. Reading the message with blurry eyes, she frowned when she saw that Woohyun called 10 times and added 2 new messages. 'What? Woohyun oppa? What does he want?' She read through her messages and replied as fast as possible. Her phone rang as she was about to finish replying and she jumped from the vibrations. "Aish! The ringtone is seriously so random. I'll never get used to it." "Hello?" she answered, yawning tiredly. "Haewon? It's Woohyun." "Hmmm, what?" Haewon said. Woohyun chuckled seeing she was probably still in dreamland. "It's Woohyun oppa. Can you meet me at the garden today?" "Huh? Why?" she asked. "Just because… I need to speak with you. How about this afternoon?" "Aish, whatever. I'll be there. Message me an exact time. I'm going back to bed." Haewon didn't know how else to keep up the conversation as she was starting to doze off again. "Yah! This girl! Please say that you'll definitely come." All he received was a little hum from the other line. "I'll check my messages when I wake up again. Bye~" Haewon, in a rush to go back to sleep, hung up the call before Woohyun was convinced of his favour. "Aish, these two. How could the couple be so similar, hanging up before he could say goodbye.

 

--A few hours later--

 

As Woohyun sat, shaking at the thought of what he was going to do the minute Haewon was going to arrive, the world seemed to reciprocate his mood of dread and guilt. The sky was all grey with a chilling breeze that brought despair hanging over Woohyun. He knew that he was already in the wrong but her couldn't help it. Mrs. Kim showed no mercy to anyone who didn't satisfy her. At first, if you stay on her good side, she will do anything for you. Woohyun's family was an example and they were grateful but it has now become a burden because Woohyun really didn't want to betray his best friend but he owed more to Mrs Kim than he would like to say. His phone rang suddenly. Haewon had messaged him.

 

To: Woohyun Oppa

Oppa, I'm going to see you now!

From: Haewon

--

To: Haewon

Neh, I'll wait for you at your usual place with Myungsoo.

From: Woohyun Oppa

 

Haewon was shocked when she read the whole message that was sent to her. WITH MYUNGSOO?! Did that mean that L was with Woohyun? Her heart started to beat faster. Myungsoo was home? Determined, Haewon dashed as fast as she could.

 

To: Woohyun Oppa

Okay! I'm on my way! See ya.

From: Haewon

 

"Appa! Oppa! I'm going out for a while! Eh? Where is Daehyun?" she asked while putting on her shoes. When she was having her breakfast, Daehyun was nowhere to be seen. "Oh, that's right! He went to his training session at TS studio.." Haewon nodded to her silly self and closed the door after running around the house. She wore a simple white tee and the jacket she- no, the jacket that Daehyun bought for her since it was a little windy.

 

 

Woohyun was still in a mess as he waited for Haewon. He buried his face in his hands, disapproving and fighting over his conscience. A few minutes later, Haewon tapped Woohyun on the shoulder which caused him to jump in fright. He was half hoping that she wouldn't arrive so he didn't have to do what he was told. "Yah! You sacred me!" Woohyun yelped at the shy girl. He couldn't control himself. He was half going crazy and didn't know how to act. "I'm sorry" Haewon bowed slightly in apology. Hearing the innocent Haewon, he started shaking again. He couldn't possibly hurt such a nice girl. "Who are you looking for?" The boy asked when he saw the small girl looking around the park. "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering." She answered as she sat down onto the bench. Woohyun followed suit, sweaty palms brushing down his jeans. "So, why did you call me here?" Haewon asked. Woohyun eyed her for a bit. Since the scaring accident upon her arrival, Woohyun didn't get to have a good view of Haewon. Now that he saw it, she looked a bit different today. "Hello? Woohyun oppa?" He snapped out of his daze. "Oh uhm, first of all, Happy birthday Haewon-ah!" He tried to sound cheery but anyone could hear the hint of nervousness at the tip of his voice. "Oh! Thank you oppa." "Here. This is for you." Woohyun handed her a nice-looking box. "No, I couldn't possibly. You aren't close enough with me to give me such a present." "Just take it." Woohyun said tiredly but covered it up with a strange laugh. Haewon eyed him curiously but took the box. "Thank you." she said quietly. "Also, there another box for you." Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter