o39

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Haewon awake when her phone ringging. 

   "Annyeonghaseyo..." Haewon lazily sit on her bed while rubbing her eyes. She answered it without looking at the ID caller. 

   "Annyeong Haewon-ah!" Myungsoo's husky voice heard on the other line. Haewon blinked many times before look at the ID caller to confirm.

   'Unknown?' she read.

   How did he knows my number? Ah! Yesterday..

   "Ehe, L-ssi. You're so early!" She never thought he gonna call him this early!

   "Early? It's almost noon! Aigoo!" upon hearing Myungsoo replied, she quickly went to the window and pull the curtain. She close her eyes a bit when too much sunlight went to her eyes! Indeed, already noon! I've sleep too long because it's holiday! Aigoo Haewon, what kind of girl are you, huh? Haewon shook her head before sit back on bed.

   "Don't tell me you just awake?" He teased. Haewon grabbed her hairband and put the phone in loudspeaker before styled it into ponytails. "Hmm, Why? Is it wrong?" she don't even know when was the last time she wake up in noon? She must be really tired of the pack schedules.

   "No, I didn't said it wrong. But did you think of my offer yesterday?" He couldn't wait to know her answer.

   His intention is good. He just want Omma meet with Haewon. Omma really sick! She's in pain! Suffering because of what she had done to Haewon.

   "Hmm, not yet. Later on, when I've got my answer and make decision, I'll call you, okay? Daa~" without waiting for Myungsoo's replied, she hang up the call. She lay back on bed while thinking what should she do today.

   "Cafe!" quickly she walk to bathroom.

   After a fresh bath, she find a rippled denim jeans and a striped blue white shirt. She tight in the shirt. Haewon look at herself in mirror and smiled. "Neat and beautiful!" She laugh. She styled her hair into small bun and find a snapback to wear. She notice, it's Myungsoo's snapback. She forget to give it back to him. But his snapback is so nice! It wouldn't hurt anyone if she wear it today, right? Plus they said it's gonna be so hot. She seems half tomboy now? 

   Haewon take out and wear her rayban wayfarer. She gonna walk and ride a train to cafe! Since she become a model, she didn't walk around because her schedules. She almost beats an idol, Haewon chuckles. She grabbed her sling bag and put it on and checked all the plugs before locked the door. She humming unknown melody. Doesn't know why, she feel so happy today. It's like all her problems dissapear just like that. 

   She look at her reflection in lift and thumbs up! Nice look, boyish Haewon! Hopefully no one regconize her. Though she isn't so popular, she need to wear it nicely~ But then she notice the CCTV and make a peace toward it.  She take out her earphone and plug-in before play it random. She throw a chewgum inside and breath in. Hoping nothing gonna make her feel down during her holidays. She smiled before start walking out of the buldings. She walks while looking around and breath in fresh morning air-no it's noon air.

   She didn't care if people looking at her. But why? Is it because she looking weird? Maybe! She bought the ticket and walking around while waiting for the train. "Hmm, nothing changed." Her eyes locked at a small accessories shop. She twisted her snapback so she can view properly. It make her look so more boyish, but nah nevermind. She walk casually to the shop. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter