Its... you?

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

Well that was a rough start to a supposingly wonderful day. I put on my cap and tucked in my hair, before walking into the dance studio. 

The choreography for "Oops!" was pretty simple, since you majored in both singing and dancing. You saw most of the other girls stumble on they're feet while trying to dance in heels. They didn't even get the basics right, they'll probably twist they're ankles in heels.

Well I'm not cursing them, I tried to help them, but they just rejected my help. OKAY FINE. 

I started to practice on my own, when suddenly, I saw Peniel come in, then Changsub and Hyunsik, Ilhoon was having private lessons for his part first. All the girls immediately stopped and rushed to them, asking them for help with the choreo, and telling them how hot they were. WOW okay so reject my help and then ask them? I'm totally cool with that. Annoyed, I just decided to put on my earphones and went to another area of the room to practice. Seriously? 

I let the music flow through my body and just danced and danced, ignoring everything around me. I guess a bit too much, I didn't even notice the other BTOB members come into the room..................................

"YA!!!" My earpiece got pulled out of my ear. I immediately turned towards one of the trainees, and glared, not that she could even see it. "Its your turn for 1 to 1 with Ilhoon! Stop making him wait!" With that, she turned and walked off, her red hair slapping my face.

I picked up my bag and iPod and went to the other side of the room where I was supposed to have practice with Ilhoon. I suddenly froze at what I saw infront of me. M...M..in..hyuk..... not just him, the whole BTOB was there. 

"So much for 1 to 1.." I mumbled under my breath in English.

Thinking no one could here, but I was wrong.

"Hey!! You're the girl from Chicago aren't you! You spoke English! Hi I'm Peniel what's your name!" Peniel immediately jumped infront of me and raised out his hand, as he spoke to me in English.

Oh boy I miss him. I missed his liveliness, his voice, his friendly hugs.

But I just nodded and turned away, he would likely recognise me before anyone else.

PENIEL POV

Finally it was the last girl that Ilhoon is having 1 to 1 with, she better be good, I must say, all the other girls pretty much . How could out boss even choose them? All they did was try too hard to be y, was it to impress us? Oh just gross, we hate girls like that the most. 

Finally she came, but my expectations dropped immediately. She dressed fine, but she was in shorts in winter i mean, who does that? But I couldn't even see her face! She hid her hair and her face under a cap, as though she was hiding her identity on purpose. 

"So much for 1 to 1.." I heard her whisper in English as she placed her things at the side.

Oh yes she's the girl from Chicago!!

I immediately jumped off the couch and went up to her, "Hey!! You're the girl from Chicago aren't you! You spoke English! Hi I'm Peniel what's your name!" I raised out my hand, excited finally a friend from home! But all she did was nod and turn away, I felt hurt. I thought people from Chicago were all friendly, I guess I was wrong. Sigh.

YOUR POV

"So... what's your name?" Ilhoon asked politely while trying to get a good look of my face, which caused me to bend my hat even more. I didn't say anything, and just looked down.

"What kind of girl is this.. are you the girl from Chicago?" He asked me again, slightly annoyed I could tell.

I just nodded and sensing the high tension in the room, I gestured towards the music player, asking if we should start.

"Okay fine" He replied annoyed, damn what have I done.

I looked up after switching on the music, and saw Minhyuk looking down at me, with judging eyes. I gulped, getting nervous. Could I really pull it off infront of him?

 

 

 

 

I couldn't.

I tried to catch up to the beat, but I kept looking up at Minhyuk every 2 seconds, I ended up losing the beat, or stumbling on myself. Ilhoon tried to help me out like how he did with the other dancers, but I ended up stumbling worse, on him. After about 20 minutes of horrifying practice, Ilhoon shut the music off.

"Do you even understand what I'm saying Miss Chicago?" I was so afraid, I didn't move. 

"I take that as a no, how did the CEO even choose her? She worse than all the other girls!" Ilhoon yelled across the room in anger.

"Hey bro just chill, they're all having they're first time too." Hyunsik said as he looked at me from head to toe...

HYUNSIK POV

She wasn't this bad during practice.. why..... is she like this now..? She kept looking at Minhyuk, ah maybe she's a nervous fan.

YOUR POV

After 5 minutes, Ilhoon finally cooled down. 

"Hey, you want to try one more time?" He asked, with a smile.

Oh my gosh I'm melting his smile is adorable!

I quickly nodded and ran to turn on the music, noticing Minhyuk wasn't in the room.

I started to do the moves normally, at least, but I was still extremely nervous, I seemed stiff. Ilhoon could sense it too and his expression darkened. 

Suddenly the door opened and Minhyuk came in, stuffing his phone into his pocket.

*BAM* I tripped on Ilhoon's foot and my knee crashed to the ground, piercing pain striked through my body, but at least I didn't fall flat on my face.

"OH GOSH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HOW DID OUR CEO EVEN PICK YOU? WHERE'S YOUR MANNERS? DON'T EVEN GREET US AND STILL DO SUCH A HORRIBLE JOB. AND YOUR FACE, GOD DAMN JUST SHOW IT ALREADY, THERE'S NO POINT HIDING UNDER THAT HAT!" He walked up to me and pulled my cap off my hat, letting my hair fall down my face.

"It... Its you!!" Ilhoon uttered in shock.

I pushed my hair off my face and looked up, facing Minhyuk, he looked shock. Oh god this is bad, I immediately ran out of the practice room, without looking back. My knee was hurting and it was shouting for me to stop, but I couldn't, everything was taking a downturn. Tears started to stream down my face, why was everything like this.

I reached the roof and stared at the bright sky. It was freezing, but the frost bite I was having was nothing compared to the pain that was in my heart. Minhyuk probably doesn't even know me right? He has his girlfriend, which isn't me. He is probably going to laugh at me and mock me. Why were you so stupid? Now you even ruined your chance of debuting. 

"Yeon Seo..." I turned around, and my eyes widened at who was there.


A/N: SO SORRY for the late update)-: I have been pretty busy tidying up things since its the last week of school before my break!!! YAY!!! ^^ I wanted to write more but I guess I'll leave that for the next chapter HEHEHE. Who went to look for Yeon Seo? WHOOOOO????? I'll leave it for you guys to imagine! I'll try to update tomorrow if not the following day! 

Till then my lovelies~ 

(the one and only absolutely glamorous yook sungjae=P)

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang