Sick.

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

4 months.

4 months to my debut. 

BUT

NOPE. The chemistry between Ilhoon and I only got worse.

And it wasn't just hurtful, it was absolutely pissing me off.

Today's practice was a whole lot worse than any other though.

I stomped to the sound docking machine, shutting it off.

"YA, even if you're avoiding me, can't we at least do this right!" I'm shouted in annoyance.

But it didn't seem like Ilhoon heard me, cause all he did was stare into space, shaking his head, squinting his eyes.

"YA! Did you not hear me?!" 

Ilhoon blinked and looked me, "Oh, did you say something?"

Oh damn he blew it.

I started to pack my things, 

"Oh my gosh. Yes I DID say something I said for us to at least get some progress here like we have been only getting from bad to worse-" 

*THUMP*

I turned around to see Ilhoon on the floor of the practice room, unconscious.

"YA ILHOON!" I dropped my things and ran up to him. 

Cold sweat were formed on his forehead, every part of him burning up like its on fire. 

Oh gosh he was having a fever, why didn't he say anything!

"Ah, oh what do I do.." I started pacing up and down the room.. AH!! Manager, right!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the back seat of the car, with Ilhoon's head on my lap.

"Are you sure he doesn't need to be admitted into the hospital or anything..? All you got was medicine.." I looked at Ilhoon, whose face was as pale as white snow, before looking at BTOB's manager through his front-mirror.

"He'll be fine, Ilhoon's a strong boy, but he always never says when he's in pain, or stressed, its really sad sometimes... But don't worry, if it gets worse tonight, we'll definitely take him to the hospital." I just nodded, still worried.

BTOB's manager carried Ilhoon on his back to their dorm, and I just silently followed. 

Wow.. their dorm is even messier in person than it was when they filmed Diary...

"Aish." their manager ruffled his hair after placing Ilhoon in bed.

"Um.. is there anything wrong?" I asked awkwardly.

"I have a meeting to go to, and no one can take care of Ilhoon.. he needs to wake up to take his medicine in 3 hours.."

"I CAN DO IT!" I shouted, a bit too enthusiastically I guess, cause his manager looked at me with the weirdest eyes.

Great now I have a new rep as a e.

"Well.. I guess thats okay.. but don't you need to train?"

"My practice for today is with the boy lying in bed with a 39 degree celcius fever so I guess not!"

"Ah- well fine. Don't search the dorm though, as you can see, its a wreck, and a boys dorm."

"Aye okay! Go do you work manager-nim!!"

After saying bye, I stared at my watch. "3 more hours. What should I do."

I stared at the trash, well, I won't search but basic cleaning should be alright..

I started organising everything other than the bedrooms. I dusted my hands in satisfaction, "These boys should thank me for this!" I hissed under my breath.

I decided to check on Ilhoon, I stood outside the bedroom door. 

Hand right above the knob.

I was about to enter an ALL-BOYS bedroom.. 

Maybe I shouldn't.. I was about to turn back when I heard soft sobs from inside the room.

I turned around, what's wrong with Ilhoon?

I slowly turned the knob and entered the room, his sobs getting a little louder with every step I took. 

"Ilhoon ah.." I whispered as I peered above his bunk bed. 

But Ilhoon was still in his sleep, just tears were falling down his cheeks, soaking his pillow.

I immediately sat next to him, rubbing his arms.

"Ssshh. Sssh. Its just a nightmare, Ilhoon ah, go to sleep.." After a while, his tears came slowly to a stop, I was about to move when he grabbed my wrist, "Eun..eunji.. don't leave.. please.. don't leave.. I love you.." 

Eunji? Who's that? "Sssh. Okay I won't leave." I stayed there till his breathing became normal and he started to turn to the other side of his bed. I slowly let go before hopping off the bunk bed, I pulled open the door and my eyes widened, I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I could tell he was equally shocked as I was.

"What are you doing here!" We both whispered, pointing at each other.

"I asked first, Yeon Seo ssi." 

"How about.. we start with Hi? Hyunsik ssi..."

Hyunsik just crossed his arm, giving me a really weird stare. "Let's talk outside." He tilted his head towards Ilhoon, I just nodded, following him to the living area.

"Well you sure know how to make a place clean.. Thank you Yeon Seo ah no one would've ever cleaned it." Hyunsik flashed me his signature eyesmile, trust me it was a lot hotter in person.

"O..Oh no problem.." At least he appreciates my help..

The atmosphere turned awkward and quiet..

"So.. why are you here..?" Hyunsik sat himself infront of the TV, not looking at me.

"Well.. Ilhoon kind of fainted in the practice room cause he had fever.. and your manager and to go somewhere.. so I offered to take care of him.." I trailed off slowly, not looking at him at all.

"So... why are you here Hyunsik ssi.."

Hyunsik laughed. "Am I not allowed to come back to my own dorm?"

"OH HUH WHAT NO I didn't mean that... I thought you would be at practice.." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Aigoo relax Yeon Seossi!! I just heard about Ilhoon and wanted to check up on him, I didn't know you were here."

"Ahh.. I see..." I just nodded..

"You can go back, to practice if you want youknow, since I'm here now." Hyunsik told me as he continued watching the TV.

"Ah yeah.." Should I ask him... 

I went to grab my bag, heading for the entrance.

"Hyunsik ssi?" I turned around and looked at him.

"Do you know who's Eunji?" Hyunsik's body stiffened and he (finally) turned and faced me.

"How do you know her?" Hyunsik asked, face dead serious.

"So I guess you do her? Can I know more about her?"

Hyunsik gave me an uncertain look, before opening his mouth.

"I...."

 


A/N: HI GUYSSSSS. SO I'm back with another update!! Do you think Hyunsik is going to tell Yeon Seo what he knows? Hmm. I'll update again this coming Friday because this week is really packed so I won't get the chance to! And I realised that there isn't that much to go for this fic as I thought;; But actually I have another plot in mind already! Its pretty angst though)-: Well that will have to wait till my finals are over! I'll be back! Do continue to comment, subscribe and upvote if you love my story hehe<3 I love each and every 125 of you<3

((OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE HEHE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO APINK'S HAPPY VIRUS-BUSAN GIRL- SATOORI SPEAKING- GORGROUS LOOKING-BEAUTIFUL VOICE JUNG EUNJI!!!<3 I stan her and apink so much isn't she the most adorable thing ever<3))

 

 

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang