Confused.

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

I opened the cap of a water bottle nearby and gulped it down quickly, in frustration. We learnt a new routine today and no matter what I did I never seemed to get it right. Just this one part. Sigh. Being a perfectionist, it really . I threw the empty bottle across the room, falling into the dustbin perfectly.

"SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCORES!!!" I chuckled, that familiar voice.

"Peniel!" I smiled, taking a seat in the middle of the practice room. 

"What's up girl!" He sat next to me and I couldn't help but sigh. Pulling back my hair into a ponytail shape, before ruffling it all over again. 

"Hey what's wrong?" I couldn't see him frown amongst my hair blocking my view, but I could hear it in his voice.

"We learnt a new dance routine today, and I can't get this part right. I've been at it for hours!" I leaned back onto the floor, taking in the coolness of the practice room floor into the heat running through my body.

Peniel laughed, "You're still the same perfectionist you've always been, eh? Don't worry so much, really! Like you said you learnt it today, maybe your body is tired and its telling you to STOP." He knocked the edge of your head with his cap.

"OWW??" I rubbed, pouting.

"So anyways, why are you here though?" I changed the subject.

"Ah thats right! I wanted to ask you if you were going to the CEO's Birthday Party next week!"

"CEO? PARTY? who where what's that?" 

"Ahh so you don't know about it yet... Well every year during the CEO's Birthday all the artists and trainees celebrate it at this club! Even the underaged, its kind of booked? But of course its not all about the alcohol, we all sing karaoke, play games, its really fun! You should go!!" Peniel explained to you, you nodded.

"Hmmm I guess I'll be there! It sounds like fun!" Peniel grinned when I agreed.

"GREAT!!!" He got up, preparing to leave the room, "Oh right, wear something fancier please!! NO shorts or jeans I will send you home you tom-boy!" I stuck my tongue out at him, "We'll see about that!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the shower hose and wrapped my body in a towel before exiting the washroom. It was Sunday today, and I didn't have any lessons for the day.

I opened my closet, hmmm what should I wear today. But I mostly found tracksuits, hoodies, sweaters, and more and more and more shorts and jeans. I found a few skirts, but they were mostly old and outdated from the current trend. 

I've never been the girly type, I mean I was girly but my dressing sense. Not that I hated it, but I choose comfort over looking good you know?

wear something fancier please!!

Peniel's voice rang in my head.

Hmmm, should I go shopping?

But I should practice more.

But the party is important too.

But then- ahhh.

I turned around and looked at my closet one more time. I sighed, pulling over a hoodie with leggings, grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got off the taxi and looked around me. Dong Dae Mun, I've heard about this place a lot, I've always wanted to come here. The streets were definitely gorgeous, and cleaner and less crowded as compared to Myung Dong.

I entered the largest building and started to look around. Everything looked a whole lot expensive, I hope I have enough money. 

I finally entered a shop that caught my attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh gosh people actually wear clothes like this?!" I hissed under my breath, not wanting the staff to hear me.

I flipped through the clothings on the rack. Some were all filled with flowers,

some completely lacy

some were freaking neon streaks of long cloth wrapping around you.

I shuddered by just looking at them. How do people wear things like this.

"Ughhh. Why is it so hard to find a decent looking dress." I was about to turn when someone wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Looking for a dress?" I froze.

"Mi..Minhyuk op-..ssi...." I whispered.

"Just call me oppa would you keke." I could hear Minhyuk's breath chuckling behind me. 

"What.. what are you doing here?" I pushed my arms away from him. Before turning around to face him. I tried to look at him in the eye, but I couldn't bring myself to.

"Doing some shopping since I'm free of schedule till later. And you? As far as I remember you never wore dresses." He remembers? 

"Oh.. oh yeah.. I'm just looking for a dress for.. the CEO's party?" I said warily, I looked up, Minhyuk was checking his phone.

Suddenly he looked up, and we both stared at each other. Electricity ran through my body, even though his hair isn't as long and un-styled like in the past, and he dressed so much more like a bad boy then he did then, his stares were exacly the same. It felt like the same as it was 3 years ago. I was lost in his eyes. 

"Come on let's go!" Minhyuk grabbed my hand and dragged me along. 

My eyes widened. "HUH WAIT WHAT!!" 

"Minhyuk where are we going!" He pulled me into a store without saying anything, and started picking dresses from around. He pushed the stack of about 8 dresses into my arms, "Go try them, now!" He smiled. I just stared at him.

I don't get it. Why is he doing this? 

"You said you needed a dress, am I right?" I slowly nodded.

"So I'm helping you! Now go!" He pushed me into the changing room.

I stared at the dresses infront of me. Should I? I picked a turquoise strapless high-low dress, I put it on and it fit my body perfectly. I was surprised myself, I never dressed like this before.. I opened the door and saw Minhyuk using his phone, waiting for me. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Um, do I look bad?" I said quietly, lowering my head in disappointment.

"No, you look better than ever." I looked up in shock, he puffed up his cheeks and smiled.

"Go in and try the next one!"

So thats how it has been, going in, out, changing. Minhyuk waited for me outside the entire time, I walked back in as I stared at the last dress infront of me. It was a shade of light pink, a mini tube dress. I grinned. So this is how its like when a husband and wife choose their wedding clothes maybe? Oh well, but he isn't mine. I sighed.

I put on the last dress and stared at myself in the mirror. It looked better than all the other dresses I had tried, definitely. My figure was shown and my long legs were exposed. Satisfied, I opened the door again, but to my surprise, Minhyuk was gone. I found a note placed on the chair infront of the changing room, where my bag was. I picked it up,

"Seo ah! Minhyuk here! I didn't know time passed so fast and manager hyung came to fetch me to go to my schedule already! I'm so sorry I had to go! You're trying the light pink tube dress now right? Sobs that was my favourite pick. I can already imagine you in it! Hope you will wear at least one of them to the party, see you there!

<3

Hyukkie"

I pouted. So he had to go. I was a bit disappointed. But it wasn't that we were actually friends anyways. Were we? I changed out back into my clothes and took the mini tube to the counter, "Wrap this up for me please." I smiled.

"Oh miss, its already paid for!"

"Huh?" My eyes widened as I took the shopping bag from the cashier.

"Yes, your friend? He paid for them! Here are your other purchases ma'am!" She passed me 4 more shopping bags, I opened them, inside were the 7 other dresses I had tried on just now. I thanked the cashier lady as I left the shop, I pulled out my phone, wanting to thank him, but I realised I didn't have his number. 

I threw the shopping bags aside after carefully laying out the 8 dresses, they were so costly yet he paid for them.

More than happy, I was pretty confused. Why was he doing this? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Why is he making me fall harder for him when I should be doing the exact opposite?

I checked the time "20:30". I decided to go down to CUBE to practice, leaving 8 dresses lying on my bed, and my clouded mind with confused thoughts.


A/N: HI GUYS!!!!!<3<3<3 OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG FML I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. How is this update? Some MinhyukxYeonseo moments for you all omg let the fluff fly everywhere HAHAHHAHA. I'll be updating again tonight since today is BTOB'S 500TH DAY LET'S ALL CALL FOR A CELEBRATION \o/ ANDDDD> Good news!! I only have two days of school next week due to National Holiday, SO MORE UPDATES!!^^ Hehe I'll leave things here till I'm back later! LOVE YOU GUYS<3 my 115 SUBBIES<3

 (( LOVE SHOT! ARE U GUYS DEAD HEHE))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang