Do you know BTOB?

Am I Good Enough Now?

So like this, days passed and Ilhoon and Yeon Seo's practices continued every night. BTOB no longer had late night training since it seemed like Ilhoon learnt his lesson and well he promised to never do that again, so Eunkwang allows him to practice in the company building till late hours.

YOUR POV

It was a Thursday night, and Ilhoon and I were going to practice together at 9pm today. I entered the dance studio at 850 to get ready, and started to stretch. At 9 on the dot, the door of the practice room slowly opened.

"Yeon Seo ssiiiii?" Ilhoon peered into the room.

"Here!" I called him as he walked towards me and smiled.

I was about to turn on the music when, "Ya, when you're with me, can't you just take off that hat? I think I've seen it enough times that you don't need to hide it." Ilhoon said to me as he faced the mirror and stretch.

"But.. but...." I tried to argue but I couldn't tell him why either.

"No excuses, take it off or I won't start practice~~~"

"Fine you win." I pulled off my cap hesitantly and my hair fell down messily around me.

"You look much prettier like that." I turned around and my eyes widened, but Ilhoon was back-facing me. He....

We started to practice, nowadays, we don't just practice "Oops!", but we got much closer and he taught me many other techniques and dances too.

ILHOON POV

"Ani ani, its like this!!" I did the dance the move that Yeon Seo still couldn't seem to get right. 

"Let me try again!!" She panted, but still tried.

"Ugh, I can't do it!!!" Yeon Seo gave up and sat on the floor, crossing her hands over her shoulders. "I look like I am constipating!!" She yelled in frustration, she was cute when she was mad, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at!!" She pouted at me.

"You're cute when you're mad." I replied, and I saw her cheeks flush red as she turned away from me immediately.

"Lets...lets continue with practice." She stood up and went to the music player when I stopped her.

"Do you know BTOB?" I asked her.

"Yes, actually I do." She replied hesitantly.

"Do you know our dances?" 

She slowly nodded.

"Heh then let's dance BTOB!" I jumped up and went to dock in my phone, and Second Confession started ringing through the whole room.

"... Geunyeoege dasi chajagaryeo hamnida

Gwayeon geunyeoga je maeumeul badajulkkayo?

Oneureun waenji neukkimi joseumnida"

I saw Yeon Seo start to walk forward, hm isn't this Minhyuk Hyung's part? 

"Jajonsimdo da beorigo dubeonjjae gobaek

Hago sipeun mari manhado saengnyakhalge

Meotjige na byeonhalge oneulbuteo dasi maeil

Gyeonuwa jingnyeocheoreom meotjin sarangeul haebollae"

I followed on and did my rap, and the rest of the song continued and we danced together, her moves were sharp, like she practised it often. But what made me most curious, were that she was moving exactly to Minhyuk Hyung's parts. Was she his fan?

"Nunmul ttawin eopgetjyo du beonjjae naui gobaeg~~~"

We did the final dance and the song slowly came to an end, she turned to me and smiled,

"Now, was I good or good?"

"You're better than I thought, are you a fan? Minhyuk Hyung's fan at that?" I saw her back freeze at Minhyuk Hyung's name. 

She kept silent for a while, did I say something wrong?

~~~~~~~~~

That night I laid in bed wide awake, thinking about what happened with Yeon Seo earlier. Aish why do I even care!! Ilhoon she's just a trainee don't be such a busybody! I flipped to my other side, her face flew into my mind again. Argh this is not working! I slowly got up and climbed down the ladder of the bunk bed, trying not to wake the other members, and left the room. I went to the balcony of the dorm and looked outside, the streets of Seoul was still very noisy despite the winter night. I took a deep breath of the cold air, why do I care so much about you...

"You're better than I thought, are you a fan? Minhyuk Hyung's fan at that?" I saw her back freeze at Minhyuk Hyung's name. 

She kept silent for a while, did I say something wrong?

"Haha oh yeah.. I'm a fan." She said, quietly, her tone a whole lot different than before.

"Well I'm disappointed, you aren't my fan!" I tried to joke around.

"I'm sorry then." She whispered quietly. Why was she acting like this?

"Hey I was just joking around, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" I stood up and turned her around.

My eyes widened as her eyes were watery. "Haha what do you mean! I know you were joking! Just my secret was found out now isn't that awkward for you!" She smiled and tried to sound cheerful. But something in me knew everything was nothing but a lie, she wasn't alright.

"Are you.. sure?" I looked down at her but she turned away from me instead.

"Yep!" She quickly moved over to her things, "Um, I should get going...its pretty late and I don't want to make you late again! Bye Ilhoon ssi see you tomorrow!" She picked up her bag and quickly left the room, leaving me alone in the room.

"Ilhoon ah, you alright?" I turned around, seeing Minhyuk Hyung there with a concerned face.

"Oh yeah hyung, did I wake you up? I'm sorry!" 

"Nah its alright, can't sleep?" I nodded slightly and he raised out the glass in his hand towards me.

"Warm milk? It helps me sleep." He smiled.

"Heh, thanks hyung!" I took it and drank it up.

"So, what's wrong?" Minhyuk Hyung asked and stepped forward, next to me.

"Nah nothings wrong, just the stress I guess." I shrugged.

"You sure?" Minhyuk Hyung read people pretty well, it was hard to hide things from him.

"Yeah really Hyung! If there's anything I'll tell you!" 

"Make sure! Alright lets get you to bed, we have a schedule in 3 hours!" Minhyuk Hyung took my glass as I went back to the room and went to sleep.

MINHYUK POV

I took Ilhoon's glass and saw him walk back to the room. I placed the glass in the kitchen sink, something is really fishy about him lately. Ilhoon ah, what's wrong? 


A/N: YAY UPDATE!! Hi guys ^_^ So I'm back with an update again! How is it? I have a feeling I know what you guys are thinking now but my story actually isn't gonna turn out like how most of you are probably thinking =P Oh well! Anyways, 53 subbies awwwwwww guys I love you<3<3<3<3 Thank you for supporting my story!! Do continue to comment, subscribe and upvote if you guys like my story(= I'll end it here!

((that moment when you realise your idols are prettier than you and they are guys))

(((Sungsuk is so pretty please comeback with Ilsoon and Penelope please sobs)))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang