YOU KNOW HIM SAY WHAT?

Am I Good Enough Now?

Recap..

"Sooooo." I started...

"Well......." She was about to start when.

"Ilhoon what are you doing here!" We both turned around in utter shock.

ILHOON POV

"Oh gosh you scared me!" Yeon Seo shouted. I turned to look at her, my eyes widened, and turned back to face him.

"How did you know I was meeting him?" Yeon Seo shouted again in english, her perfect chicago accent ringing through the silent streets.

"Well, a best friend has got to have his gut feelings!" Peniel skipped down to where we were, with a big grin on his face.

"You.. you... you guys know each other HUH????" I pointed back and forth towards Peniel and Yeon Seo, in major shock. I turned from Yeon Seo to Peniel and back again. Both of them just laughed crazily.

"Haha wellllll that was what I kind of wanted to tell you about..." Yeon Seo quitened down and Peniel did the same and just stood at the side.

She continued, "Peniel was my best friend back in Chicago, and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have known that you guys had extra practice, and well.... misunderstood you heh....." I saw her rub her neck in embarrassment.

I thought back, EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE NOW...

"It... Its you!!" Ilhoon uttered in shock.

That girl pushed her hair back and looked up, where Minhyuk was, but in the next second, she was out the door. I didn't even get to see her face.

"Hey guys, I'll be back, I realised I'm due for... something yeah I'll be back!" Peniel shouted as he looked outside hesitantly, and raced out the door. 

...

"I.. I didn't know you were down for practice everyday now and it was because of me and yet I got angry at you when you didn't do anything.............."

......

"Heh sorry, I won a game!" I tried to sound enthusiastic. Everyone just turned away, but I suddenly felt someone whisper in my ear, 

"Really, Ilhoonie?" I jumped and turned, and saw Peniel smirk at me before going back to typing on his phone. What does he mean?

...

No wonder Peniel.... I turned to look at them. Still in shock, but both of them had forgotten about me a long time ago.

Yeon Seo was on the swing and Peniel was pushing her, and they were both smiling, really happily. They looked like a perfect couple...... 

Something in me felt weird, what was this feeling? Maybe they're more then friends, Donggeun just can't be in a relationship cause its not really something our members like, us to have girlfriends. Well Minhyuk hyung really doesn't care about that. Who knows.

I turned to leave, something in me didn't like seeing her like that with other.. people. 

"YA!! You can't just leave me here!" I turned to see Peniel running towards me. "I told hyung WE went to buy your diet food so we need to go back together!!" 

"Hey, so is everything clarified and good now?" Yeon Seo walked up to us and gave me a smile. 

"Oh yeah, all good heh. I'm still pretty shocked though!" I replied cheerfully, I realised how she is a complete different person outside of CUBE, and the trainings. She smiled more, and the smiles were more sincere.

"YAY Thats good!" She clapped her hands together. "But! Don't tell anyone alright, please Ilhoon Ssi!!!" She pouted and started to beg me.

I couldn't help but laugh, wow there was this side to her. I nodded, "YAY THANK YOU!! Okay I'm off to bed! Bye Ilhoon ssi! Bye Peniel!" She ran up and gave Peniel a hug, and Peniel hugged her back. I feel like a light bulb here and now.

"Ahem.." I coughed slightly. They quickly broke their hug and she went back into her apartment building.

Peniel and I walked to the convienience store... it was a quiet walk.

"Donggeun Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Were you and Yeon Seo..... very close?" 

"Haha yep, we told each other everything, and hung out with each other most of the time. She changed a lot these 3 years though, she's grown a lot more beautiful. She's beautiful isn't she?" Peniel asked looking at me.

I thought of her big eyes and her pouting lips, the way she smiled, and her hair. I unknowingly nodded.

"Aigoo, our Ilhoon is growing up!" 

I looked at him in shock, and felt my cheeks burn. "What did you mean by that!!" I shouted.

"MOLLAAAAAA" (A/N: That means I don't know in korean hahah) Peniel shouted and ran towards the dorm after purchasing my food.

"Hyung!!!" I laughed and chased after him.


A/N: HI GUYSSSS. So I'm back with another chapter! I guess some of you guys thought too far it was just a little joke to tease you guys its just Peniel!=P HAHAHA I realised my story still has a long way to go HAHAHAH. So how is it? Love sparking between Yeon Seo and Ilhoon yes no idk heh but she still loves dear dear Minhyuk~~~~~ HEH OKAY I'm not gonna say anymore=P 50 subbies!! OMG THANK YOU GUYS T_T I never thought there would be a day I get 50 subbies its really really really amazing T_T I'm so thankful T_T Do continue to comment, upvote and subscribe if you guys like my story!!! I shall take my leave now! Next chapter things will fast forward a bit heh:-) Just a hint ^_^ 

Here's a short preview of what will happen, I'm not sure if its in the next chapter though=P

"Do you want to go with me to____?" Yeon Seo asked as she packed her things.

"Me? Just two of us?" Ilhoon looked up and grinned.

"Oh boy." Yeon Seo stood up as she left the room.

"HEY WAIT UP!!" Ilhoon ran after her.

Till next time~!

 ((I love it when I see Minhyuk dance he always dances so.. passionately. HAHAHAHA No but really!))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang