Pabo.

Am I Good Enough Now?

RECAP...

YOUR POV

I pushed open the door to the basement practice room and my eyes widened and I dropped my iPod that was in my hands at what was infront of me.


YOUR POV

Words couldn't even escape my mouth as my mouth stood agape. I looked up meeting his eyes, he was staring me, eyes widened, as shocked as I was, I saw a paper drop from his hand to the ground. We just looked at each other, for what seemed to be eternity, but I somehow liked it. Finally, he cut eye contact with me and walked for the door quickly, avoiding eye contact, about to leave, "Ilhoon don't go!" I grabbed his arm tightly, I felt his body stiffen.

"I...I'm sorry." I looked to the ground, too nervous to make eye contact with him. He pushed my arm down and turned around,

"What for?" He asked, no sign of anger in his voice.

"I.. I didn't know you were down for practice everyday now and it was because of me and yet I got angry at you when you didn't do anything I absolutely didn't mean to it was really not intentional I don't know why I reacted that way I didn't listen to your explanation I......" I said everything out in one breath, guilt filling through my body, tears filling through my eyes. I waited for him to respond, his face didn't have any expression, I looked down again, was he mad at me?

Silence. It felt like it was forever.

Until I heard him chuckle. "Ya, its not your fault okay? Like I said, I want to practice with you, and I definitely did not regret any of what I said. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't know it was that important to you, I won't do it again okay?" He said softly, comfortingly.

"But I....." The tears in my eyes broke loose and started to trickle down my cheeks.

"Ssssh. Don't say anything. Most girls look pretty when they cry, but Yeon Seo Ssi, you certainly are different. So stop crying pabo ya." He used his hands to slowly wipe my tears as he laughed a little. I slowly started to burn up at my cheeks, and my heart started to thump rapidly, it felt like it was going to fly out any moment, the only person who ever did this to me was Peniel, but it felt comforting, as though he had been wiping my tears for a long time.

I took a few deep breaths and forced myself to stop crying, how embarrassing was it to cry infront of Ilhoon you pabo gosh. "Now thats a prettier Yeon Seo." Ilhoon smiled, he checked his watch. "Oh Yeon Seo Ssi I need to go for practice now, we'll talk another time alright?" I slightly nodded before he started to leave. He suddenly turned around, "Don't be sorry anymore alright! And no more crying! I'll see you again soon!" I watched his leaving back, I didn't want him to go, at all. 

After Ilhoon left I felt pretty exhausted and decided to just go home, I was packing my stuff when I saw the paper Ilhoon had dropped on the floor earlier. I picked it up and it read:

"Hello Miss Chicago! Keke this is Ilhoon here!(= I saw that you weren't in the practice room so I decided to leave you a letter instead! I went to think about what I did, and realised I didn't tell you that because our skills are lacking, our manager set up more trainings for us! Especially me boohoo I really need to improve! Anyways, I forgot to tell you and left you at the practice room, did you wait long? If you did I'm so sorry, forgive me please? T_T I won't do it again! I'm really sorry!!! Don't ignore me anymore *bbuing bbuing aegyo* )= If that isn't what you are mad about, please call me and let me know! My number is +010-312-3456, let's not argue anymore alright! I really want to be friends with you! I'll try to drop by the practice room more often! Okay I need to go for practice now so I'll end it here! I'm sorryyyyyyyyy)=

Pyeong!

Ilhoonieee."

I read through the letter with a pang of guilt striking through me once again. What a liar, "Skills are lacking." Pabo, you didn't do anything, I'm sorry. I should call him to explain myself later, I think I can trust him with the fact I'm friends with Peniel, he just left before I could hmm. Something told me I could. I folded the letter in my bag before heading back for the dorm.


A/N: YAY UPDATEEEE. Okay so its Ilhoon!! HAHA I'm really not satisfied with this chapter)-: Does it guys? I'll try to make my next update better! But at least things are taking a good direction now! RIGHT? (totheilhoonyeonseoshippers) hehe. 40 SUBSCRIBERS OMG LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU GUYS<3 All of you are so amazing, thank you so much T_T Continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! TIll next time~

((Flower sungjae and minhyuk for you guys muacks!<3))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang