Oops!

Am I Good Enough Now?

~Dancing to the left, to the right, you make me feel alive!~

My alarm rang as I turned it off lazily. What better way to start the way with an energetic dance song? Yes, you are a fan of VIXX too. You dragged yourself to the washroom and saw that your eyes were swollen. Oh well, at least my face isn't seen. 

Oh, today's finally the day you will get to practice more with BTOB! You decided to wear something not so ugly and unimpressive. You slipped on a white crop tee along with your matching maroon shorts. Even though it was winter, you ended up feeling like it was worse than summer when you practice anyways. 

You realised you were running late, and grabbed your coat before running out of the house.

ILHOON POV

"So today, the five trainees are going to record, then they will start picking up the choreo. You will start practicing today too, and the members, since you guys don't have any schedules, I expect you boys to be there to help out. The choreo is a piece of cake to you boys, but since some of them major in vocals, it might be slightly harder. Do you guys understand?" The manager went through our schedule with us as we all got ready to head to the company. It was 7 in the morning, and we all got home at like 2 last night. I was exhausted, but just nodded. First time I'm collaborating, its exciting actually.

"Let's go out for some breakfast before going to the company!" Sungjae suggested, hearing his stomach grumble.

"Fat chance maknae, manager already made us dumplings and pancakes so sit down, maybe another time!" Peniel laughed at Sungjae as he sat down and reached for the dumpling, in one bite, and disappeared within 2 seconds? 

"Sigh, Hyung, I'm going out to get my diet food."I said as I grabbed my wallet and left the house.

"I want to eat dumplings too..." I mumbled as I walked to the nearby convinience store. But when was the last time I managed to even eat food like that? I have been dieting for the longest time ever. 

*Oomfph* Ouch, I looked up and realised I bumped into a girl. She wore a light grey coat, but I could see her legs. What she's wearing shorts in winter?? 

"Oh I'm so sorry! Excuse me!!" she bowed before running off. I saw her back run further away from me. Her hair caught my attention, it was so.. stunning. She didn't do it up specially or anything, it fell down to her waist. It was completely straight, and a shade of chesnut brown, with a tint of light brown at its ends. 

I shaked out of my daze, what are you doing Ilhoon?? Getting attracted to someone's hair! I brushed it off as I entered the convinience store, paying for the can of chicken, and went back to the dorm.

YOUR POV

You ran to the company that was walking distanced from your dorm, oh damn, its cold!! Making you run even faster, till you suddenly bumped into someone. You looked up, realising it was Ilhoon, He was wearing a cap with a baseball jacket, and jeans.

oh no I haven't wore my cap!! 

"Oh I'm so sorry! Excuse me!!" I quickly bowed and ran off, I really need to wake up earlier gosh.

Luckily I was last to record, since I arrived 15 minutes late. After what seemed like years of waiting, it was finally my turn.

I went into the recording room, everything was so professional, it almost felt unreal.

The melody started flowing through the headphones into my ears.

I took a deep breath, let's do this.

I tried my best to capture the feeling of the song, while trying so sing and convey the lyrics as clearly as possible.

"Nan beautiful girl cheongbajiga joha

Jjarbeun chima ttawin gangyo hajimayo hajimayo

Beautiful girl ah~

Ije geuman gasideon gil ppalligayo eoseogayo."

.....

"Oops!Oops!Oops!Oops!Oops!
Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops!"

Finally after about half an hour of non-stop singing, the producer said to run through it one more time. And I just finished the last line, happy and satisfied with my singing.

I opened my eyes as the melody stopped. But my eyes widened in horror at what I had seen right infront of me. BTOB staring..... right towards me. 

I immediately gathered my things and dashed out of the room, not meeting any of their eyes. My hair was falling over my face, this wasn't good, I realised my cap was not even on all day. Please don't let anyone notice me. I heaved a sigh as I walked to the dance studio, I already missed half of my class due to the recording.

ILHOON POV

It was time to record, finally! The members were looking forward to hear me record too, I'm glad they're happy that I'm doing promotions without them, though it would be nice if we could always be together..

We entered the recording studio at 12pm, right on time. But someone was still using the studio.

"Oops!Oops!Oops!Oops!Oops!
Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops!"

Her angelic voice sounded so beautiful, I immediately looked up to check who it was. Hey she looks......... its her! The girl from this morning, I saw her long hair fall messily down her shoulders. She opened her eyes when the melody came to a close, but to my surprise, she immediately dashed out of the room without even greeting.. Rude much? I didn't really get to even see her face...

"Wow, beautiful voice but horrible personality?" Minhyuk sneared.

"She should at least acknowledge our presence who does she think she is?" Eun Kwang grumbled.

"Maybe she's in a rush, guys don't bear grudges yet!" Hyunsik tried to lighten the awkward atmosphere.

I looked at the door of the recording studio, where you left one minute ago, when will I meet you again? What's your name? Why am I so curious about you?


A/N: Hi guys!! New chapter up:-) How is it? Sorry if it doesn't sound very good, I'm having a horrible headache now T_T *cries* So yes, now Ilhoon and You have met!! What's going to happen next? Wait till tomorrow to find out ^^ Do comment and subscribe! I havr 15 subbies T_T omg so thankful i love you guys!!! When I reach 20 subbies, I'll triple update okay! So do subscirbe and comment more!! Okay its 120am now, time for me to sleep! 

Till next time!

(I really love it when Ilhoon does that with his hat!! And his hair *0*)

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang