What did I do?

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

It was another day of tiring and horrible schedules, my mood just hasn't been in its place since yesterday. Finally, at 23:30, the practice room was cleared and I slowly entered, I did the usual, threw down my bags and started to stretch. Lets dance some of this stress away.

"Yeon Seo!" I stiffened at that voice. I don't know why, I was mad, so mad. You dump me aside and forget about me on one day and you come and act like nothing happened on the other? Ridiculous. "Yaaaaa Yeon Seo ssi!!" Ilhoon sat infront of me and looked at me with innocent puppy eyes, oh gosh just no not now. I stood up and went to the other side of the room where I started to practice, ignoring Ilhoon completely. To only have him to pull out my earphones, "Ya, why are you ignoring me??" He asked slightly annoyed. I carried on with my practice, trying my best to avoid his eyes, and his non-stop whining. "I came here for you, and you ignore me? I did not do anything to deserve this from you!" Ilhoon finally shouted in rage, obviously displeased at the way I treated him. I finally stopped and turned around. "Go think about what you did first, BEFORE COMING TO SCREAM AT ME, what "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING" THATS NONSENSE!" I huffed before grabbing my bags and stomped out of the room. Honestly, I don't know why I am feeling so mad and betrayed, not that he owes me anything in the first place. I'm just some new trainee and he is a big idol taking time to help me..... I started to feel kind of bad. Should I go back in? No no I have my pride, there's no way I can go back in there now. I sighed as I went back to the dorms.

ILHOON POV

Ahhh, finally no more trainings and schedules, it feels really good! I checked the time, "23:30", hey, will Yeon Seo be at the practice room now? Hehe probably! I quickly left the practice room on the upper floor and went to the basement. I quietly peered through the doors, and saw her sitting on the floor, stretching. She was doing a split, woah so flexible...... is there anywhere that she is not perfect? Oh gosh Ilhoon get a hold of yourself!! "Yeon Seo!" I shouted in excitement, but to my surprise she just continued to do her stretching. "Yaaaa Yeon Seo ssi!!" I sat infront of her, thinking she might be on her earphones, but apparently not. She went to the other side of the room, was she ignoring me? What did I do? She started to practice and I stompled forward and pulled out her earphones, "Ya, why are you ignoring me??" I was getting annoyed at her attitude, like I did not do anything to deserve this. I continued to bug her, but obviously, I did not get a reply. I was wasting my precious time here and she....... 

"I came here for you, and you ignore me? I did not do anything to deserve this from you!" I shouted in rage, I couldn't take her attitude anymore. She finally stopped practicing and turned to face me, "Go think about what you did first, BEFORE COMING TO SCREAM AT ME, what "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING" THATS NONSENSE!" She screamed at the top off her lungs before grabbing her stuff and left the room. I stared at the door, at a loss, what did I do? She sounds really mad.... I couldn't move, something in my body told me to go after her but I couldn't. I wouldn't know what to say either, what did I do? I didn't see her since 2 days ago, yesterday we were.......... OH YESTERDAY.

"See you tomorrow then!"

I immediately slapped myself, oh ouch that hurt, I rubbed my cheek. Could she have been mad about yesterday? But why would that mean so much to her? I should call her to explain, I pulled out my phone, only to remember, ahh I don't have her number. What do I do? I'll just explain to her the next time I see her. But why would she be mad over this? Is that really what I did wrong?


A/N: YAY DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY:-) I am so tempted to triple update but I'll save it for tomorrow ^^ Hehe! How are these two chapters today? Why do you guys think that Ilhoon didn't go? It'll be revealed tomorrow so please look forward to it! Omg I sound like I am promoting *facepalm*. 29 SUBBIES!! I'm so thankful my number of subbies are constantly increasing, I hope this continues, I really get very happy and spazz when I get new subbies ^^ Do continue to comment, subscribe, and upvote my story^^ I'm so thankful love you guys!!<3

Till next time!

((qt ilhoon for all of you<3))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang