Audition

Am I Good Enough Now?

A/N: okay before anything, I know some of you didn't want me to rush but trust me, my story is F A R from ending=P So here's the anticipated audition!! What's gonna happen? (=


YOUR POV

Three months since I became a candidate flew by just like that, and next week, its going to be my audition. I exhaled deeply as I switched off the music. Something didn't feel right about my dance moves, not worthy of debuting.

"Worried?" Ilhoon sat down next to me and passed me a bottle of water.

"How can I not?" I sighed again.

"Heyyy look at me." He grabbed my chin and looked up at me. "Y O U A R E G O O D E N O U G H. I have never seen someone dance that well in a long time. Trust me on that."

"But I-"

"No buts." He placed his finger on my lip. "Don't worry, don't you trust me?" I nodded, I don't know why, did I trust him? "Then trust me, you have nothing to worry about." 

Our faces were inches apart, it was the first time we were this close, my heart started to beat rapidly. Amongst the silence, only our breaths, and the sound of our rapid heart beats could be heard.

Ilhoon's was beating as fast as mine too, I saw him gulp, before pulling away. "Were you nervous cause we were so close? I COULD HEAR YOUR HEART THUMPING." Ilhoon burst out laughing awkwardly.

"Hey! I could hear yours too!!" I crossed my arms in dissatisfaction.

*RINGGG*

"Changsub Hyung? Oh yeah I'm in the building, I'll be right there!" Ilhoon hung up the phone and frowned.

"I have a meeting to go to....." He sighed.

"Ah, its alright, quickly go!! I'll see you another time!" I waved to him, Ilhoon grabbed his jacket, before ruffling my hair, and walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood amongst the other candidates in a practice room, where next door, the place was getting prepared for the audition. This felt just like my audition back in Chicago, except it was worse, cause the whole BTOB was there. Could you pull it off? You practiced a few times with Minhyuk there, it was better, but not your best definitely. I need to do this, I need to show him who I am proudly, with that thought, I got over my fear of dancing infront of Minhyuk.

"Yeon Seo!"I turned around to see Ilhoon and Peniel waving quietly at me, I smiled, and walked towards them.

"Hey good luck!! You can do it okay girl!!" Peniel gave me a big bear hug, I hugged him back, tight, boosting my confidence for later.

"Ya, why are you still wearing that hat?" Ilhoon frowned,

"Why not? Mehhh." 

"You look nicer wihtout it, I'll make sure you take it off!" 

"WOAH WHAT NO. Don't you dare to ever ever ever remove it!" I shot him a glare, not that he could see it, but I hope he knew I was serious.

"Good luck! Like I said, don't worry. No matter what happens during the audition later, remember, who you are, what you are, and get back on track asap! Don't keep wandering okay miss blur!!" He knocked my hat.

"Alright MR NAGGY. Its time for you to go before anyone sees!! Go go go!!" I shooed Peniel and him away before walking back and started stretching.

ILHOON POV

"Peniel, why does Yeon Seo want to hide her identity?"

Peniel choked on his own saliva, "Um, why?"

"I don't know. She's beautiful, I don't get it."

"Trust me, you'll get it soon. I don't want her to hide it too. Hmmm I have an idea, want to hear?" Peniel grinned at me. I nodded in excitement and Peniel whispered his plan into my ear. 

"OMG THATS BRILLIANT DONGGEUN HYUNG!!" I high-fived him.

"What's so brilliant?" We turned to face Minhyuk Hyung giving us a weird face. 

"Ah.. nothing Minhyuk! The milk we had just now was brilliantly tasty?" Peniel cracked up some crappy Korean. 

"Brilliantly isn't the word Peniel, ah but that can wait, we should be getting seated you guys quickly!" We ran to the audition room, as I started to stretch and get ready too.

YOUR POV

I sat down at started to stretch my legs, inhaling and exhaling extremely deeply, drowning myself in VIXX's Love Letter to calm myself down, ballads always helped.

After stretching, I got up and took off my earphones, 

"Nervous?" I turned around and saw the CEO there, oh shoots I didn't hear him.

"Oh sajang-nim!! I didn't hear you I'm sorry!!" I quickly bowed 90 degrees.

"Ah, don't worry, you seem pretty calm." He smiled.

"Ah ani, I'm trying to calm myself down but I'm still really nervous!!" I was even more nervous talking to the CEO, oh gosh.

"I expect a lot from you today Yeon Seo Ssi."

"Ne? Me? Why?" My eyes widened.

"I'm pretty sure you know your skills during class were pretty bad, and sloppy, and clumsy." He chuckled. "Very different from your audition in Chicago, I was going to remove you from the candidate list."

"NE?" My jaws dropped, I.... I..... I was going to get kicked out.... because..... because I couldn't focus...

"Don't have that look!! Don't be more nervous or anything, Ilhoon ah, that boy, told me not to pull you back, he told me you're the best dancer he has seen so I believed in him, I'm looking forward." He smiled and bowed slightly before proceeding to talk to other trainees.

Ilhoon is the reason why I am still here? I need to prove Ilhoon's point, for his pride, which I know he has lots of, and mine. 

"Yeon Seo Ssi, you may come in now."

I was the last of the group to be auditioned. I stepped into the room and saw BTOB sitting with the CEO, looking at me. 

"That girl is still here I thought you kicked her out?" Minhyuk whispered to the CEO, but since the room was so quiet, I could hear it clearly. I only saw the CEO raise his hands towrds Minhyuk, signalling him to wait. 

I walked next to Ilhoon, and faced them. "Anneonghaseyo, I'm Park Yeon Seo, I'm 19 and I was born in Chicago." I bowed.

MINHYUK POV

"Anneonghaseyo, I'm Park Yeon Seo, I'm 19 and I was born in Chicago." She bowed.

I looked up, Yeon Seo? That name....... no way.

YOUR POV

"Alright Yeon Seo, you may begin." The CEO smiled.

I took a deep breath and looked up at Ilhoon, who gave me a reassuring smile before we took our places.

The music started and I gave my all into the dance, I moved to the beat and Ilhoon and I had better chemistry than ever.

The first chorus came to a close, "Ooh, Baby Boy." I sang, suddenly, Ilhoon grabbed my hat and pulled it off letting my hair flow down. I was startled and looked at him in shock, for that 5 seconds I missed the beat completely.

"No matter what happens during the audition later, remember, who you are, what you are, and get back on track asap!"

I immediately looked up and saw Ilhoon's gaze, and immediately got back on track. Did I ruin my chance?

"Yeojaneunromantist eoje chaegeseo bwasseo

Yeonsangnyeoreul sarojamneun 100gaji bangbeop

Yeotaekkaji bwatdeon namjadeulgwaneun dalleo

Sarangen pillyochi anha eok sori naneun dollar"

As Ilhoon rapped, he placed my hat back on my head naturally, with my hair still let down, I looked at him and he gave me a playful smile, his eyes saying "Show that what you really are." I smiled, and gained a lot more confidence from before.

"oops oops oops oops oops, oops oops oops oops oops."

I finished the last line when Ilhoon suddenly grabbed me in a back hug for the last movement, when what we had planned was to just link our pinkies. Inside, I thought I am going to explode, but I have to act natural on the outside, I could feel myself burning up. After what seemed to be for too long, I realised where we were again and quickly whacked his arm, making him jump and letting go quickly as well.

"Well, I guess the one who gets it is obvious, yes no?" The CEO looked at the BTOB, who nodded in sync.

"Congrats Yeon Seo Ssi, you are going to get to debut with this song." The CEO looked at me.

"Me... ME? I..I....THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I quickly bowed a freaking load of times, was this really happening?

"Work hard alright, Ilhoon ah, I was glad I believed you." The CEO pat Ilhoon's shoulder before leaving the room.

"NOONA JJANG!!!!" Sungjae ran towards me and lifted me up, "OMO SUNGJAE AH!!" I whacked him umpteen times before he let me down. "CHUKKA HAE!!! Noona, you look so pretty when your hair is let down!!" Sungjae started to feel my hair.

"Oh my gosh what are you touching Sungjae ah!" Peniel said in english.

"SEE. I told you you could do it!! I'm so proud of you!!" Peniel hugged me and i hugged him back tight.

We pulled apart and I saw Minhyuk looking at me with widened eyes. No no he didn't realise did he, no way.

"Yeon Seo!!" Ilhoon jumped infront of me, "CHUKKAAAAA" 

"Ilhoon ah, I need to go, I'll be back later okay!" I immediately ran out of the room without looking back.

ILHOON POV

I finally found Yeon Seo hugging Peniel, ahhh she did it!!

"Yeon Seo!!" I jumped infront of her, "CHUKKAAAAA" 

"Ilhoon ah, I need to go, I'll be back later okay!" Yeon Seo immediately ran out of the room.

I pouted. She hugged them but she just pushed me aside like that..... Ah maybe she is late for an appointment! Its already 2am though. Ahh its okay she said she will be back! I was about to turn and walk to the members when I saw Yeon Seo's coat lying in the corner, she must have forgot her jacket! Ah she'll be so cold. I grabbed her coat and left to find her. I was looking for Yeon Seo when I heard voices, I slowly walked towards the sound and stopped in my tracks.

"I missed you, don't leave me." Minhyuk Hyung was backhugging Yeon Seo as he said that in perfect english, but my english didn't that bad, I understood what that meant.


A/N: YAY UPDATEEEEE. Honestly, I was hesitating for SO LONG whether to update or not, but I threw homework aside cause I missed all of you so much I'm not even joking!! So, how's the update? Hehe I hope you guys didn't still hope for me to not upload the audition cause well, see what happened =P Does this make up for the past few days I've been gone!! How was it? ^^ I'll update again soon, wait for me guys!!

Till next time~!

PS. OMG SO GLAD that all the BTOB issues are resolved cause of the two mature Dad and Mom of BTOB, plus our mature Maknae, I can't express how proud I am of them, and their care for the fans is just;; For what exactly happened, IT IS NOT how it is in the link I had uploaded in my previous chapter, but I don't think I should be saying anything, so just read all their fancafe posts, if you guys want the trans, do comment ^^

PSS. The song Love Letter by VIXX which I mentioned earlier in this chapter, IS A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD BALLAD. I recommend you guys to listen to it its so ;u;

(the never bowing sungjae HAHAHAH I love him he's so adorbs T_T)

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang