In the dorm.

Am I Good Enough Now?

ILHOON POV

I trudged home in annoyance, I knew there was gonna be a lot to expect tonight. 

"Yeon Seo noona was crying so hard!!! Its all because of Ilhoon Hyung!! But he doesn't want to tell me what happened, yet he claimed its not his fault!" I stood at the entrance of the dorm and heard Sungjae completely ranting about what he had seen. 

I rolled my eyes and stepped infront of him.

"Hy..Hyung.." 

"Do you have anything else you want to complain about me about? Is this what you do often?" What kind of maknae was he really.

"Hey hey don't talk to him like that." Peniel stepped inbetween the both of us trying to clear the air.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT!! HE DID SOMETHING TO HER FIRST!! You would understand if you saw how upset Yeon Seo Noona looked then!! AREN'T YOU HER BEST FRIEND??" Sungjae pointed at me directly. Oh now he blew it.

"YA YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO SHUT UP? YOOK SUNGJAE GO LEARN SOMETHING CALLED MANNERS BEFORE COMING TO ACCUSE ME WHAT THE HELL?!"

By now, all the members were starting to gather in the living room, Sungjae and I had never argued this fiercely before.

"Sungjae... I think you have said enough for tonight, just go to the room okay? I'll explain to you tomorrow." Peniel looked at Sungjae with serious eyes. Sungjae then reluctantly let go, stomping back to the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Yayaya, hyungs its over, drama scene ended. No need to stay here." I said before stepping out to the balcony, I needed some air. I saw the members skeptical, but they went back to do their own things, I guess.

"What happened?" I turned around, and Peniel was there, worried eyes evident.

"Hyung..." Just the thought of everything was too much. She must feel so violated, yet she still puts such a strong front. And I can't save her from any of this. If only I could have ran faster, it was all my fault, I made her so weak and vulnerable.

"Hyung, Sungjae is right.. its all my fault.." Tears started to water in my eyes, Peniel pulled me in for a hug, normally, I hate skinship, but I hugged him back tight.

"If, if I ran faster, none of this would have happened. I.. I... didn't mean for this to happen to her. I don't know what to do.. now.. nothing is gonna change... hyung.." 

"sssh ssh ilhoon ah, the members will hear if you cry, quiten down first." I started to calm down and wipe my tears, how embarrassing of me.

"Now, tell me from the start, what exactly happened since the audition day."

I started to tell him everything, from Minhyuk, to chasing after her, to...... that. To my confession, to her avoiding me, to the incident Sungjae saw.....

I could see Peniel's eyes widened in shock, and his face had guilt written all over it. 

"Why... why didn't she tell me.. I'm her best friend." He closed his eyes as he grabbed his head.

"Hyung.. I don't think she wants anyone to know, she's having such a hard time and I don't know what to do to help. It was all my fault I-"

"Its not your fault, its not anyone's fault. For now, give her her space, she needs it. Yeah?" Peniel looked up at me, 

"But.. I like her.. so much." Peniel gave me a cheeky smile, "Ooooh our Ilhoonie likes someone hehehee" 

"SSSSHHHHHHHHH" I covered his mouth with my hands.

"Don't worry, it'll be our secret." We both sighed and looked at the busy roads of Seoul, both in our heads, probably thinking about the same thing, yes? Yeon Seo... please be okay...

"Hyung what are you going to do about Sungjae?" 

"Oh that kid, I'll come up with something, are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine hyung, I'm just worried about her."

"I am too, but we need to give her time to think now." Peniel sighed. "I'm going in, are you coming?" 

"Nah I'll go in soon though, you can go first, nights Peniel Hyung!"

I turned back and faced the streets, flashbacks of Yeon Seo's smile made me unknowingly smie as well, it was the most beautiful smile I have seen its not even a joke. Then suddenly I thought about all those times she cried, and I saw it happen right before me, and I couldn't do anything.

"I'm so sorry...." I whispered as I looked at the full moon shining down, was she looking at it too?

"The last time I saw you here, you were in deep thought too eh?"

I turned and saw Minhyuk handing me a glass of warm milk as usual. I took it and started to drink it, warming my body from the coldness of the winter night. "But this time I know why you're so troubled." I stopped drinking.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeon Seo? You like her?" 

"You were listening to our coversation?"

"As far as I remember, I asked the questions first?"

"Not till you reply mine."

"Oh I don't need you to reply me, I just want to see you admit it to my face."

"What is your relationship with Yeon Seo? You two know each other don't you guys?"

"OH PLEASE. That is none of your concern, but now here's what's of your concern, you like her."

"YEAH I DO. SO WHAT IF I DO? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?" I was so confused yet angry and the same time.

"Oh trust me, Ilhoonie, it has to do with everythingggggg. You're gonna wish you never said that." Minhyuk grabbed the glass from my hand and walked off, leaving me extremely dumbfounded.


A/N: YAY UPDATEEEEEE. How was it? Omg it was so sad to write all these BTOB arguements T_T I missed you guys its been 4 days!! School days only get harder so does the time I get to update )= omg 86 subbies THANK YOU GUYS YOU ALL ARE THE BEST T___T<3<3 Its late now so I have to go, so I'll just leave it here~! Do comment, subscibe and upvote my story if you like it!

Till next time~!

((PS. GUYS DID YOU ALL HEAR APINK'S NEW SONG? Its called No No No! Its a song to encourage others postively instead of about love, I REALLY LIKE IT. Song recommendation!!))

 

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang