Dance

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

You laid in bed recalling today's events. You were so happy that you met Peniel, definitely. But something was wrong. Something was tugging in your heart, that was keeping you wide awake, keeping your mind messed up at such a late hour. Well there was Minhyuk, and the stress from training.. but that has been happening everyday. And you were fine. Why........................... him. Your mind returned to earlier today when you had your first scolding since you came to Seoul from Ilhoon.

"OH GOSH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HOW DID OUR CEO EVEN PICK YOU? WHERE'S YOUR MANNERS? DON'T EVEN GREET US AND STILL DO SUCH A HORRIBLE JOB. AND YOUR FACE, GOD DAMN JUST SHOW IT ALREADY, THERE'S NO POINT HIDING UNDER THAT HAT!"

A pang of hurt hit your chest as you remembered what he said. Is it cause of him.....?

You flipped in bed again, feeling your hair as it fell from behind your ears, covering your face.

No no, how can it be because of him? He's just someone you are working with.

Afte half an hour of tossing and turning, you couldn't stand it anymore. You just couldn't sleep. Your mind just felt so stressed and confused. You sat up and checked the time. "2:50am". Sigh practice was starting at 11 today. I actually thought I could sleep in more. For once. You jumped off your bed and put on your training suit with a black tank top inside,

grabbed your bag and headed out the door.

You quietly keyed in the password, before stepping into CUBE. The company building was completely silent and dark, you had a hard time finding the practice room amongst the darkness, nearly knocking down two potted plants at that. Luckily, there was no one around at this hour! You threw your bag down at the side and plugged in your iPod, removing your hoodie, placing your earphones in your ears. With the music at full blast, your body moved to the rhythm of all the different songs. Its been so long since you danced like this, with no high expectations, with no upcoming tests, with no one watching, without hiding who you really are. You don't know how long you were dancing for, you were exhausted, sweat was running down your skin, but something in your body enjoyed it and told you not to stop. It was as though you were in another world, all the problems, all the stress disappeared, it was only you and dance. If only my real life could be like this. 

You finally laid on the floor, panting, almost dying, but a smile was plastered on my face. The coldness of the floor relaxed your body, and your hair stuck to your sweaty arms. You felt so refreshed, though you know inside, that tomorrow, life is going to turn back to how it exactly was today. You gained somewhat some strength to face tomorrow, to face Minhyuk, to not talk to Peniel, to practice with Ilhoon. 

You got up, removing your earphones and started to pack your things, when suddenly. 

"Your dancing is not bad huh, miss Chicago?"

You froze. 


A/N:

HI GUYS I'M BACK!! Sorry for not updating T_T I wanted to update more but I thought it was nicer to end it as a cliffhanger HAHAHAHA. I might update again later before I go to sleep! Lets see if I finish my homework mwahaha! I know this is super short ._. BUT I promise it will get more interesting! I have it all somewhere in my head ^_^ Omg 25 subbies!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH<3 You guys are the best T_T I'm so thankful that all of you support this story! Do continue to comment and subscribe! They really motivate me to continue writing!
 

Till next time!!

((btw did you guys see BTOB'S Second Confession on Dream Concert 2013?? JUST AMAZING SOBS))

  

  

Here's the link if you haven't!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KugFNdlWkjc

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang