CHAPTER 2

Miracle Happens

It must be a dream. With eyes wide open, Youngbae looked at the still open grocery store at the other side of the road. 

' Is god standing on my side tonight? ' Youngbae thought happily, turning his head to look at his wife. Jiyong was sleeping, with his head resting on the window. Youngbae smiled. Jiyong looked so cute when he is sleeping. He then leaned forward and gave his wife a soft peck on the forehead. 

Jiyong woke up immediately. 

" Are we reaching soon, baby? " Jiyong asked, yawning. 

" We are almost there,sweetie." Youngbae said, looking up at the traffic light, waiting it to turn green.

" Finally! This was the fifth grocery store we had been looking for until now. They were all closed and finally, we found an open one.  " Jiyong cheered.

Youngbae quickly start the car when the green light was flashed. Awhile later, he had parked the car, ready to go to the grocery store.

" Let's go get the ingredients for your fried rice, baby." Youngbae smiled and walked out of the car quickly, so he could open the door for the pregnant man he loves. Jiyong slowly stood up and place a hand on his lower back gently. Youngbae lovingly helped Jiyong to walk, trying not to laugh. He has always find Jiyong and his fat belly cute. It was really a pretty loving view to look at.

Together, they walked into the store together. An old man with grey hair stood behind the cash register. Youngbae and Jiyong slowly walked towards the old man. Youngbae looked at the old man with happiness written all over his face.

" Finally an open grocery store! " he said laughing. " Can you please give us a packet of kimchi, two onions, two garlic,  a bottle of soy sauce, a butter, two thinly sliced pork, a bag of rice and a packet of salt, ahjussi? " he added, caressing Jiyong's back as he waited for the old man to come back with all the things he wanted.

But for the second time, the smile on his face slowly sank away as the old man looked at him, excused. 

" I'm sorry kid, I ran out of kimchi, sliced pork and salt. The things will only be delivered at 7am later. Come back at 10am later. " the old man replied. 

" What!?" Youngbae suddenly shouted angrily and grabbed the old man's collar, " You're telling me to come back later because you ran out of some of the ingredients I stated? This man, beside me, is pregnant and you expect me to starve him? " Youngbae added calmly. 

The old man swallowed slowly and looked helplessly at Jiyong. 

Jiyong quickly grabbed Youngbae's arm and spoke, " Bae, it does not matter anymore." 

" What?" 

" Let him go, baby. I don't feel like eating fried rice already. Let's go home. " Jiyong said, pulling Youngbae's arm to make him loosen the grip on the old man's collar. 

" No! We are going nowhere..." said Youngbae and pulled his arm back from Jiyong roughly. 

" Dong Youngbae! Where's your manners? " Jiyong started to get pissed off. 

" What manners!? I did not wake up at 2am to go looking for ingredients and end up hearing all this s. " Youngbae hissed and stared at the old man.

Just then, Jiyong's belly hurts a little, 

"Ssss.." Jiyong whined in pain. 

Youngbae quickly let go of the man and held onto Jiyong. 

" Baby? Are you okay? " he asked. 

" I think your son just kicked me." Jiyong said, gently his belly. 

" Bae? " Jiyong called out. 

" Let's go home, baby. I'll make you one next time." Youngbae said and helped Jiyong to walk out of the grocery store. 

Youngbae stopped in front of his car and looked at Jiyong. 

" I'm sorry, dear. " he said softly and caressed Jiyong's cheek. 

" It's okay, sweetie. Let's just head home." Jiyong said. 

Youngbae smiled and opened the door for his Jiyong. 

-- 

It was 5am when they arrived home. Youngbae opened the door of their house and let Jiyong to step in first. He had stood long enough for a pregnant person. Youngbae then closed the door and carried Jiyong bridal style and walked to their bedroom. He slowly put him on the bed and Jiyong slowly sat up. 

" Let me change your clothes for you before you sleep in those dirty clothes. " Youngbae said and walked over to the closet. 

Youngbae looked over at Jiyong when he heard no reply coming from Jiyong. He quickly took the t-shirts and sweat pants and walked towards his wife. 

" What is it, baby?" Youngbae asked, worried and knelt down in front of him. 

He put a hand on Jiyong's knee and caressed it, "  Tell me baby." 

"Nothing-" 

" Hell yeah, as if I'll believe you. " Youngbae answered. 

"No, really." Jiyong smiled and nodded at him, " Go get change into you pajamas, before you change mine for me." 

Youngbae looked at him not believing and Jiyong's smile grew wider. 

Jiyong then pulled him up, " Go. " he said finally and sweetly. Youngbae just kissed him and walked to the bathroom. 

After Youngbae closed the bathroom door behind him, Jiyong stood up and walked to the big mirror on the wall. Once he stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself in the mirror, he pouted. He frowned and looked at his body pouting slightly as he cocked his head. His used to be beautiful body was gone. He always saw the good looking Jiyong when looked in the mirror. Everything had changed, since five months ago. He got a fat belly. 

' Hmmm... I'm not even y at all now. ' Jiyong thought. 

He did not dare to look at himself anymore. He found himself so ugly and could not believe that Youngbae could still look at him. 

" It's all because of you and your dad." he pouted and teasingly poke his belly. Okay, maybe he did have such a fat belly, but it was not that he does not want to have this baby. He knew how much Youngbae wanted to be a father, and he himself wanted this baby, because it was THEIR baby. His and Youngbae's. It was a miracle. 

Completely lost in thought,  he did not realise that Youngabe was at the doorway, observing him. Youngbae smiled and shook his head before walking towards his wife. 

Leaning against the wall beside the mirror, he looked at Jiyong. 

" What's the problem here, my babies? Especially, my baby Ji." Youngbae asked. 

Startled, Jiyong looked at him. He bit his lips and looked away. 

" Nothing, hub." Jiyong lied and went to sat down on the bed, staring at his hands. 

Youngbae sat next to him and put his head on Jiyong's lap. Gently, Youngbae kissed Jiyong's fat belly. 

" You're beautiful anyway... Always beautiful. No matter what, you are still the most beautiful person that appeared in my life. " Youngbae whispered sweetly and smiled at him. 

Jiyong smiled too and nodded, blushing, " Let's sleep, baby. " 

Youngbae whined in frustration suddenly, " I miss making love to you, babe." 

Jiyong laughed shyly, " Blame yourself for creating this miracle. " 

Lying on his back staring at the ceiling, Jiyong sighed. He could feel Youngbae moving and a big smile formed on his lips when he felt a kiss on his belly. Youngbae kissed his chest, his neck, his chin and finally his lips tenderly. He kissed him sweetly on his lips, his tummy. 

" I'm so happy that you're carrying a part of me in your tummy... I'm feeling much more happier that you're part of me, baby. " Youngbae whispered between the kisses and broke the kiss, panting. 

Jiyong looked at him dreamily and nodded sweetly, " Me too, hub. " he replied and closed his eyes. 

Youngbae gently kissed his forehead once again and laid back onto his back. He then carefully and slowly pull Jiyong to lie half on him and half on the bed. Jiyong comfortably placed his head on the chest of Youngbae, listening to the heartbeats that screamed 'Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong'.

He smiled and closed his eyes. 

" I love you, daddy bae. " Jiyong whispered and placed a kiss on Youngbae's chest, while caressing it.

" I love you too, my wifey ji and my baby boy. " Youngbae whispered back and caressed Jiyong's back again. 

" Let's sleep. You have to wake up at 8am later. I'll wake you up. " Jiyong said, while looking at Youngbae. 

" Nahh, I'll wake myself. You, you sleep more and rest more. All those house chores, I'll do it after work. You are not allowed to leave this house alone. And you are not allowed to come to YG too! When you wake up, there'll be food." Youngbae told Jiyong. 

Before Jiyong replied, soft snores could be heard. Youngbae smiled and placed one last kiss on Jiyong's forehead. Slowly, he fell asleep too. 

--

So far so good? Hope you like it!~ I'll update this story soon!~ Have A GREAT DAY AHEAD!~ XD