CHAPTER 16

Miracle Happens

 

Later in Jiyong’s room:

Everyone sat around the room, waiting for the newborn and Jiyong to wake up. Youngbae, who was happy that everything went well, was trying to contact their parents to notify them.

“ Hello, mum?” Youngbae said.

“ Hello, son.” Youngbae’s mum answered.

“ Mum, Jiyong had just given birth. Do you want to come down to the hospital?” Youngbae asked.

“ Congratulation! I’m finally a grandma now eh? I’ll come tomorrow, baby. It’s late. I’ll come with your dad and Jiyong’s parents too. Save the call, they are all beside me right now.” Youngbae mum said happily.

“ Okay, see you tomorrow then. Got to go. Bye mum.” Youngbae said, when he saw Jiyong, opening his eyes.

“ Alright, bye son.” Youngbae mum said and ended the call.

Youngbae slid his phone back into his pocket.

“ Hello, baby. “ Youngbae smiled and planted a kiss on Jiyong’s forehead.

“Hello. “ Jiyong replied, smiling.

The other staffs and members stood up and went to surround Jiyong’s bed.

“ Congratulations, Jiyong!” they said in union.

“ Thank you, everybody.” Jiyong smiled happily. “ I’m a father now!” Jiyong added excitedly.

Jiyong wanted to sit up, but he couldn’t because he could still the pain in his lower body.

“ Yah, I’ll help you.” Youngbae said, helping Jiyong lovingly.

“ Thank you, boo.” Jiyong chuckled. “Where’s my son?” Jiyong asked.

“ The nurse is currently washing him up. She’ll carry him here right after the baby is clean.” Seunghyun hyung reported.

Jiyong nodded.

They all continued to have a chat, while waiting for the nurse to bring baby Minho in.

--

Knock! Knock!

The entire room went silent and they all turned to look at the nurse who was at the doorway.

“ Sorry to disturb. “ The nurse apologized.

“ The baby is here. “ The nurse said, opening the door a bit wider for the other nurse, who was carrying baby Minho in her arms, to enter.

“ Oh, it’s okay. “ Jiyong replied.

The staffs made way for the nurse to walk in and put the baby into Jiyong’s embrace carefully.

“ Youngbae! This is our baby boy, Minho.” Said Jiyong, caressing the small and smooth face.

“ Yeah.”  Said Youngbae, taking a seat beside Jiyong on the bed, one arm wrapped around Jiyong’s back and the other caressing the baby’s head.

“ He looks just like you, hyung!” Seungri said excitedly.

“ I want to carry him!” Youngbae argued.

Jiyong had no choice and slowly, placed Minho into Youngbae’s arm.

“ Oh! He’s so light!” Youngbae exclaimed.

“ Yah, Youngbae-ah, be careful with your baby! Never kill a newborn. “ YG hyung said.

“ Yes. “ Youngbae said.

Then, everyone started take their turns to try carrying Minho into their embrace.

“ He’s so cute!”

“ He looks just like you guys!”

“ He’s light.”

“ He looks definitely like an angel!”
Everyone was complimenting and was feeling so happy for the two couple.

--

A Week Later

Jiyong and Minho could be discharged and were told to go home.  Youngbae woke up extremely early to get ready and leave for the hospital. When he arrived, baby Minho was in the room already. Jiyong was sitting on the bed, carrying Minho in his arm, while watching “ Appa, Odiga” on his personal MacBook.

“ Hello, babies.” Youngbae said happily, entering the room.

“ Hello, love.”  Jiyong replied, while patting Minho’s leg.

“ What are you doing?” Youngbae asked curiously.

“ Watching ‘Appa, Odiga’. “ Jiyong pointed to his MacBook’s screen.

Youngbae nodded and walked towards them.

“ Hey, my son.” Youngbae greeted Minho and took Minho from Jiyong.

Youngbae then laid a kiss on Minho’s forehead. Jiyong pouted.

“ Yah, Dong Youngbae, you forgot about my kiss.” Jiyong pretended to cry.

“Opps, sorry. “ Youngbae chuckled and kissed Jiyong’s lips.

Jiyong kissed him back and continued watching his show.

“ Babe, you need to start packing up now.” Youngbae said, sitting down on Jiyong’s bed.  “ By the way, did the doctor say anything?” Youngbae added.

“ Hold on, after I finished watching this episode. He told me that I could leave right after you arrived. ” Jiyong replied.

Youngbae nodded and squeezed the baby boy in his arm. Minho started to cry. Youngbae was turned pale.

Jiyong looked at him and smacked his head jokingly.  

“ Love, what to do? “ Youngbae panicked.

“ Yah, calm down, silly. Give him to me.“ Jiyong instructed.

Jiyong took Minho from Youngbae and started to pat his back gently. Slowly, Minho stopped crying.

“ Babo, you used too much strength when you squeezed him. Don’t do that, babo!” Jiyong scolded.

“ Sorry.” Youngbae frowned.

“ Yah, take your son. I’m going to pack my stuff.” Jiyong said.

“ I’ll help you pack, you’ll sit there with Minho in your arms.” Youngbae instructed and went to pack Jiyong’s stuff.

--

“Babe, where’s Minho’s stuff?” Youngbae asked.

“ Oh, it’s here. “ Jiyong replied, opening the third drawer of the small cabinet next to his bed.

Youngbae went to take the small bag from the drawer and put it into Jiyong’s luggage bag.

 “ Love, go and change. “ Youngbae said, handling Jiyong his own clothes and took Minho from Jiyong.  

“ Ahhh, finally. I am able to wear them again.” Jiyong smiled, taking the clothes.

Youngbae chuckled and kissed Jiyong’s forehead.

Jiyong smiled warmly and headed to the toilet.

“ Minho-ah, my precious son.” Youngbae said, laying a kiss on Minho’s forehead. “ Let’s go shopping later.” Youngbae smiled, while patting Minho’s back softly and lovingly. 

 

-- 

Sorry if you find this update a bit dead. :/ Really sorry. :( I'll update next soon and I will try my best to make it more interesting.:) Please bare with me.