CHAPTER 23: DAY AT THE BEACH (PART II)

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae carried Jiyong bridal style and started to walk into the sea. He stopped when the water level reaches his knee level. Jiyong started to struggle a little in Youngbae’s arms.

“ Aish, baby. Stop struggling. If you don’t, I’ll drop you down now.” Youngbae threatened.

Jiyong immediately stopped.

“Good boy.” Youngbae smiled and pecked Jiyong’s cheek.

“On a count of 3. 1.2.3!” Youngbae counted and dropped Jiyong into the water when he shouted 3.

Jiyong’s body is now wet and Youngbae started laughing. Jiyong then grabbed onto Youngbae’s hand to stand up. When he stood up, his right foot came into contact with a sharp stone under the water and his grip on Youngbae became tighter.

“Jiyong-ah, love. You are holding onto me too tightly.” Youngbae whined.

“B…Bae! I think I stepped on a sharp stone.” Jiyong said in pain.

“What?!” Youngbae exclaimed and carried Jiyong bridal style.

Youngbae quickly walked out of the sea and quickly made Jiyong to sit on the sand. He then squat down in front of Jiyong and took his right leg gently.

There was a long cut and it’s bleeding a little.

“Gosh, baby. You’re bleeding.” Youngbae said guiltily.

“I’m okay. Let’s continue our walk along the seashore.” Said Jiyong, trying to stand up.

“No, you’ll sit here.” Youngbae said sternly. “ Wait for me here, boo. I’ll go get the first aid kit in the car.”

“Baby, don’t leave me here alone. Please.” Jiyong held onto his hand.

“Come on, baby. You are hurt. I’ll be back, very quickly. Wait for me here.” Youngbae said, putting his hand over Jiyong’s.

“Be fast.” Jiyong said.

Youngbae nodded and pecked his forehead before running towards the car park.

--

Jiyong sat there and looked at the sea.

‘ What will we be like if we didn’t create the miracle? Will we still be this happy together? Will we be able to come this far?’ Jiyong thought, not noticing a group of girls walking towards him.

Jiyong smiled to himself, remembering the moment when they have found out that he’s pregnant.

 

--Flashback--

Jiyong was in the middle of recording a new song, together will Youngbae and when they were in the midst of recording, Jiyong had fainted.

When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room all by himself.

“Youngbae? Are you here?” Jiyong called out.

But there was only silence in the room.

He sighed and thought that Youngbae was still stuck at the recording studio.

But after a while, Youngbae came into the room.

“Youngbae?” Jiyong called out, trying to sit up.

“Baby, lie down.” Youngbae said in a stern voice.

Jiyong noticed Youngbae’s stern voice and lay back down on the bed.

“From now on, you have to stop moving around so much, baby.” Youngbae said.

“ Why?” Jiyong replied, afraid.

“There’s something small growing in your stomach.” Youngbae said, sounding a little sad.

Jiyong’s heart skipped a bit.

“H…how do we remove it?” Jiyong asked.

“Are you sure you want to remove it?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong was confused.

“Wha…what do you mean?” Jiyong asked, still not understanding the situation.

“ This little tiny thing in your stomach will come out by its own after 10 months, boo.” Youngbae said.

“Does…does that mean…” Jiyong said, thinking deeply.

“Come on, baby boo. You are pregnant! Why are you so dumb?” Youngbae laughed, taking a sit on Jiyong’s bed.

Jiyong finally got it and smiled.

“I…I’m pregnant?!” Jiyong asked, trying to sit up.

Youngbae nodded excitedly, while helping Jiyong to sit up.

“But how?” Jiyong asked, still not believing what he had heard.

-- Flashback ends --

The group of girls interrupted Jiyong.

“Hello, Jiyong-shi.” One of the girls greeted.

“Hello? May I help you?” Jiyong asked, getting uncomfortable.

‘Bae-by, why are you taking so long?’ Jiyong thought.

“Erm, can we have a picture with you?” the other girl asked.

“Erm…” Jiyong was about to say yes when Youngbae came back running.

“Sorry, excuse me.” Youngbae said, squeezing in between of the girls.

“Youngbae!” Jiyong said happily.

“Yah, sorry, I was searching for this first aid box.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded and smiled.

Youngbae then sat next to Jiyong, took his right foot gently and rested it on his own leg.

Firstly, he took out a piece of tissue to wipe off the blood.

 Then, he took out an alcohol swap and wiped it against the wound. Jiyong winced a little.

“Baby, does it hurt?” Youngbae asked, one hand continued wiping against the wound, the other caressing Jiyong’s back.

“A little.” Jiyong managed to say.

“It’ll be gone soon.” Youngbae smiled and removed the alcohol swap from the wound.

Jiyong nodded and looked at Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled and blew some air onto the wound.

“Is it better?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded and blushed.

The girls then squealed happily, causing Youngbae to look up.

“Erm, you girls are?” Youngbae asked awkwardly.

“Hello, Youngbae-shi. I’m your fan! Can I have a picture with you?” the tallest girl amongst her own clique said.

“Maybe later? My Jiyong needs some attention now.” Youngbae said shyly.

“Ah, of course. We’ll wait.” The girls smiled.

Youngbae nodded and gave his attention back to Jiyong.

“Okay? Can we put the bandage now?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded.

Youngbae then took out a small bandage and sprayed some medication on it before wrapping it on Jiyong’s right foot.

“ Youngbae-shi! I have a cut here too. Why not help me with it too?” the tallest girl said, pointing to a tiny little wound.

“Erm, sorry. I can’t. I don’t want to get killed.” Youngbae said, chuckling.

“ Glad that you know how to behave, baby.” Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae smiled and finished dressing Jiyong’s injured foot.

“Done! Little wound, please heal soon. My baby needs his foot to walk about.” Youngbae said, caressing the bandage gently.

Jiyong then chuckled and Youngbae looked at him, giving him a peck on his lips.

“Awww! They’re so sweet, Jen!” the tallest girl exclaimed, jumping about.

Youngbae pulled away and coughed awkwardly, causing Jiyong to chuckle.

“ Ladies? Do you still want to take picture?” Jiyong asked politely.

“Yes, oh my god!” the girls shouted in union.

“Woah, okay. Stand 1 meter away from my baby Ji then!” Youngbae said.

“Yah! Don’t be mean!” Jiyong said, pulling Youngbae’s ear.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Youngbae whined.

“We’ll take a one group photo then. We have to head to somewhere else. And btw, let’s sit in a line. I can’t stand now.” Jiyong said, pouting.

“Okay!” The tallest girl immediately handed Youngbae her phone, while the other girls all sat beside Jiyong in a straight line.

She then joined in.

“ 1…2…3! *snap* “ Youngbae took the picture and handed Jiyong the phone.

“Come on, ladies!” Youngbae said.

The ladies stood beside Youngbae and one of them even wrapped her arm around Youngbae’s shoulder. Jiyong’s eye widened, while Youngbae gave him an uncomfortable look.

“ 1…2…3! *snap*” Jiyong took the picture and the tallest girl went to retrieve her phone.

Youngbae went to Jiyong and pouted.

Jiyong smiled and pecked his lips.

“ We shall leave now. Enjoy, oppas!” The girls shouted in union and ran away, squealing.

“ I don’t want her touches.” Youngbae pretended to cry.

“ Yah!” Jiyong pushed his head with his index finger. “ She’s your fan! Our VIP. How can you say that, babo yah?” Jiyong scolded.

“Hmmm, okay. I love it then.” Youngbae smirked, causing Jiyong to give him a death glare.

“ But I love yours more, baby.” Youngbae said in a cute voice.

“ Aish, you always do that.” Said Jiyong blushing.

Youngbae laughed.

“ Let’s go. It seems like it’s going to rain soon. We should head home now.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded, took the first aid kit on one hand and wrapped his the other arm around Youngbae’s shoulders, while Youngbae carried him up bridal style.

They headed over to the car to get their bag, containing their clothes.

Youngbae then let Jiyong down and made him leaned against the car.

“ Hold on, babe. I’ll get the bag and we’ll go and change.” Youngbae said caringly.

Jiyong nodded and smiled.

“ Baby, you’re exaggerating. It’s just a long cut and you’re making it seems like I fractured it.” Jiyong chuckled.

“You’re injured because of me, boo. So, this is my pay back.” Youngbae said guiltily.

“Baby boo, it’s not your fault. I injured myself.” Jiyong said, looking at Youngbae.

“If I didn’t bring you into the sea, if I didn’t drop you into the water, you won’t be hurt.” Youngbae said, blaming himself.

“Aish, it’s not fault baby. I stepped it myself. I did not see the sharp stone.” Jiyong reasoned.

“It’s still my fault because I brought you in.” Youngbae said, took the bag and closed the boot.  “Come on, let’s go.”

Youngbae carried the bag in front; while he bent down to give Jiyong a piggyback ride.

“I’ll walk there by myself.” Jiyong said stubbornly.

“Baby Ji, come on. I’ll give you a piggyback ride.” Youngbae said, pulling Jiyong down.

Jiyong then pouted and got on Youngbae’s back.

“Baby, stop pouting. I just don’t want you to hurt your already injured foot.” Youngbae reasoned.

Jiyong then rested his head on Youngbae’s shoulder.

Youngbae smiled and start to walk towards the gents.

--

When they arrived at the gents, Youngbae then went into a cubicle before putting his lover down.

“Now, get changed.” Youngbae said.

“Please go out, man. We’re not going to share the same cubicle.” Jiyong poked Youngbae’s chest.

“Come on, it’s not like I hadn’t seen all of you already.” Youngbae smirked.

Jiyong blushed and elbowed Youngbae’s stomach.

Youngbae started chuckling and took out a towel and wiped Jiyong’s body dry before drying his hair for him.

“You can wear your shirt.” Youngbae said, now drying his hair gently.

Jiyong took out his shirt from the bag and wore it. Youngbae then bent down to take his pants along with his boxers off.

“Aish, what are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“Taking off your pants and make sure you wear a new and dry boxers and pants?” Youngbae said, now taking the towel to dry his lower body.

“You’re making me look like a baby now.” Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae stood up and pecked his lips, “ You are my baby.”

Jiyong blushed, “Yah…”

Youngbae laughed, “ Wear your pants, while I dry myself now.”

Jiyong then wore his remaining clothes; while Youngbae dried himself and wore his clothes.

--

After they both had done changing, Jiyong limped towards the sink and checked on his attire before washing his hands while Youngbae checked his phone.

Just then, he received a new message from his mother.

-

To: Son<3

From: Omma~

 

Son, go and have dinner with Jiyonggie. Your appa wants to have dinner with his grandson. Love you. <3

-

 

Youngbae replied immediately.

 

-

To: Omma~

From: Son<3

 

Okay, enjoy your meals. :) Be careful and take care of my son!! I will come after you guys if he comes back with bruises or even scratches! Love you too.

-

 

To: Son<3

From: Omma~

 

Come on, do you think we will hurt our one and only grandson? Stop being so overprotective, son. Your appa and me weren’t like you when I gave birth to you and your brother.  Enjoy your meal with Jiyonggie right? Make sure you bring him to go and have some good food! I will personally come after you if you don’t.

-

 

To: Omma~

From: Son<3

 

Am I your son, omma? It seems like my baby is your son.  T.T I’m hurt. :’( 

-

To: Son<3

From: Omma~

 

I’m not going to reply you anymore. I’m going to go spend some time with my grandson and your appa.

-

Youngbae rolled his eyes.

“Baby, are you ready? Let’s go have dinner together before we head home.” Youngbae smiled, hugging Jiyong from the back.

“Yes, let’s go.  How about baby Minho?” Jiyong asked, turning his head to Youngbae.

“My parents want to have dinner with him and they asked us to go and have dinner ourselves.” Youngbae said and leaned in to kiss Jiyong’s lips.

--

Hello, I'm back! ^^ Hope you like what you read in this update.x) I'm now having a little free time, so I have thought of updating. :3 Hope you guys enjoy it!^^ Christmas is coming.~ MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE! :D Just in case, I can't update on time. :x I'll update soon! :> Please look out for me. :D Thanks for reading. -wink- :D