CHAPTER 6

Miracle Happens

 

“ Baby, stay here. I’ll leave the bag on the couch and then I’ll be back. “ Youngbae said, while pecking Jiyong’s forehead.

Jiyong nodded and spoke, “ Be fast. “

Youngbae smiled and went out of the car. He quickly ran up to their apartment. He unlocked the door, left the bag on the couch and was about to run down when he thought of bring some chocolate down, since Jiyong was starving and the journey from here to the restaurant was quite long.

“ I should take a few of the chocolates down. “ he thought and ran into the kitchen to get some chocolates from the refrigerator.

After he took some chocolate with him, he quickly ran out of their house and locked the door before he ran down as fast as he could.

He quickly got into the car and took Jiyong’s hand gently.

“..Baby…Here’s some…choc…chocolate. E..eat them first.. The…journey from here to the restaurant is quite long. So, eat the chocolates first, before you starved yourself and the baby.” Youngbae said while panting.

“Yah, why are you panting? I asked you to be quick, and not run up and down like one crazy guy. “ Jiyong said, taking out tissue from his pocket and wiped off his sweat for him.

Youngbae smiled and held onto Jiyong’s hand, which were wiping off his sweat. He leaned forward towards Jiyong’s face and kissed Jiyong’s lips lovingly. The kiss was actually a long, gentle and sweet kiss, when suddenly Youngbae deepened the kiss and inserted his tongue into Jiyong’s mouth when Jiyong moaned in his mouth.

Youngbae was about to pull Jiyong closer when Jiyong broke the kiss and said, " Baby, we can't be doing this with so much force. You'll hurt our son."

Youngbae nodded and they kissed each other for god-knows-how-long and when they parted, both of them were panting heavily. 

“ I miss these kisses.” Youngbae confessed.

“ Me too, Bae. And I missed those nights that we spent together in bed.” Jiyong confessed and blushed. “ It’s because of you, dude.” He added, while poking his own big belly.

“ Yah, stop poking him, would you? You wanted it too right?” Youngbae questioned.

“ I don’t know? I’ll be the one in pain in the next or the month after the next, you know?” Jiyong reported.

“ And I’ll be the one, beside you or outside the door, waiting for the both of you.” Youngbae smiled and pecked Jiyong’s lips.

“ You better be.” Jiyong said and pecked Youngbae’s lips back. “ And can you start the car now? Don’t forget, the two of us are starving you know?” Jiyong joked while he jokingly pushed Youngbae’s head with his index finger.

Youngbae nodded and started the car.

“ Alright, let’s go, babeh!” Youngbae shouted and drove off.

--

“ Here we are!” Youngbae said, while he was parking the car.

“ Isn’t this the place where we came and had our very first date?” Jiyong asked, pointing at the restaurant across the road.

“ Yeah, big belly.” Said Youngbae getting out of the car.

Youngbae then quickly walked over to Jiyong’s side and opened the door for him.

Jiyong got off the car slowly and stepped aside while Youngbae closed the door back and locked the car.

Youngbae then wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s waist and held Jiyong’s right arm with the other hand, slowly walking towards the restaurant.

“ Table for 2. Can we have a private room, please? We don’t feel comfortable showing ourselves around in the public.” Youngbae spoke to the waiter.

“ Sure. Please follow me.” The waiter replied politely and led them inside the restaurant.

“ Sir, if you want a private room, it will be at the second floor. Do you want to pick another tables instead?” the waiter asked.

“Hmmm… Ji, do you want to go up to the second floor?” Youngbae asked Jiyong.

“ Let’s just go to the second floor. I don’t want to let others see what we are doing in the public.”  Jiyong replied.

“ Alright, Ji. Ermm, we’ll just go up to the second floor.”  Youngbae smiled at the waiter.

“Okay, sir. Follow me please.” The waiter said again. “ Please go up via this staircase.” The waiter told them to go up first, while he followed behind them.

Youngbae was helping Jiyong to climb the stairs up, while the waiter slowly followed them at the back. 

When they the top, Jiyong was already panting.

“ Ji, are you okay?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded and tried to catch his breath. Youngbae pulled Jiyong closer to him, so that he can lean on him steadily.

“ The room is right in front.” The waiter said, while continuing to walk.

Youngbae then held Jiyong closed to his body, while walking behind the waiter.

“Baby, you need me to carry you there? You are panting already.” Youngbae asked.

Before Jiyong could answer him, Youngbae had carried him bridal style and continued to catch up with the waiter.

The waiter then opened a door and asked Youngbae to go in.

“ Here’s you room, sir.” The waiter said when Youngbae entered the room.

“ Please take a seat.” The waiter said while pulling a chair for him.

Youngbae then put Jiyong down on the chair and slowly pushed the chair in for him. Then, he went opposite of Jiyong and sat down.

The waiter then passed them a menu each.

“ The soup of the day will be Kimchi Tofu Soup.” The waiter said. “ Just pressed the bell under the table when you have decided what you want to eat.” The waiter added, before he turned around to make a leave.

After the waiter left, Youngbae put the menu down, stood up and walked over to Jiyong.

“ You see. You are already sweating so much.” Youngbae said while taking a pack of tissue from his back pocket.

He took out a piece of tissue, bent down and wiped Jiyong’s sweat off.

After he wiped Jiyong’s sweat off, he gave Jiyong a peck on his forehead and went back to his seat, while putting the now wet tissue on the table.

“ Have you decided on what you want to eat already, baby?” Youngbae asked.

“ Nope.” Jiyong said.

“ I thought you are hungry?” Youngbae asked again.

“ Yeah, but I don’t know what to eat here. There are too many choices!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Alright, continue looking through the menu, baby.” Youngbae said, while looking through the menu too. 

--

Sorry if this update is too short. :/ I'm having 3 projects at the same time, so I couldn't do more than this. :/ So sorry.~ I'll come back with a longer update soon, I hope.:/ Please wait for me. I'll be free after those stacks of holiday assignments, projects, some courses and holiday trainings are done. I hope there won't be more things coming up for me, so hope you'll bare with me. :( Really sorry, anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this update. Hope to come back with more updates for you guys soon.~