Chapter 34

Miracle Happens

After Youngbae had done changing his clothes, he went over to Jiyong and gave him a gentle and loving peck on his lips. Jiyong smiled and raised one of his hands to caress Youngbae’s cheek; while the other was still holding onto Minho. Youngbae took Jiyong’s hand from his face and caressed it, not forgetting to leave a peck on his lover’s hand. Jiyong smiled. Minho started to fidget a little. The lovely couple looked down at their baby and smiled. Youngbae carried Minho in his arms and started playing with his son.

“Minho-ya, ppoppo.” Youngbae said.

Minho then leaned in and kissed his daddy bae’s cheek, causing Youngbae to laugh. Seeing his daddy laughing so happily, Minho started to laugh and clapped his hands. That caused Jiyong to smiled and walked towards his husband and son. Youngbae was about to leave a kiss on his son’s cheek when Jiyong also leaned in to kiss his son’s cheek. Minho stayed there and got a kiss on each side of his cheeks from his parents.

“Awww, baby, we should have took a picture!” Youngbae exclaimed.

“Right, let’s take a picture.” Jiyong smiled and took out his phone.

Jiyong then changed the camera setting to front camera and the lovers leaned in to kiss their son’s cheek once again.

-Snap-

Both of them checked on the picture and they were amazed. Minho was smiling happily, while his daddies kissed his cheeks.

“That’s my son.” Jiyong praised and ruffled Minho’s hair.

Youngbae then checked his watch, which says “1845”.

“Baby, I think we shall go now.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded and went to open their bedroom door.

“Babe, carry Minho for awhile. I’ll get the stroller and bring some diapers and milk bottle, etc.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong then took Minho from Youngbae’s arms and Minho immediately put his head on his daddy Ji’s shoulder. Jiyong smiled and patted Minho’s back softly.

When Youngbae emerged in the living room again, with the stroller and a bag pack hung on the handle of the stroller, Jiyong was singing some baby’s all-time-favourite songs to their adorable son.

Youngbae smiled and walked towards his lover.

“Put him down in the stroller?” Youngbae asked.

When Jiyong wanted to put Minho down on the stroller, Minho struggled and started crying, trying to tell his dad that he does not want to sit in the stroller.

Jiyong then stood up again, patting his back gently.

“Arraseo, arraseo. “ Jiyong said, trying to make Minho to stop crying.

Youngbae also patted Minho’s head softly and said, “Shhh… Stop crying. Daddy won’t put you in the stroller for now.”

Slowly, Minho stopped crying and the lovely family left the house.

Youngbae opened the back passenger door for Jiyong to put Minho on the safety chair meant for babies to sit in the car. Jiyong then buckled the seatbelt for Minho and closed the door. Youngbae then went to open the front passenger door for his husband and then, closed the door, before going to put the bag filled with Minho’s things and stroller in the car boot. Soon, Youngbae got into the driver seat and they immediately head off to the restaurant that Youngbae had made a reservation, which was located near the beach.

--

When they finally arrived at the place, it was already 15 minutes passed 8pm. They got off the car and Minho was put in the stroller. Youngbae then hung the bag on one of the handle of the stroller and locked the car. Youngbae was about to push the stroller when Jiyong hooked his arm around Youngbae’s arm. Youngbae smiled and placed Jiyong’s hand on one of the handles and he placed his on top of his lover’s. Jiyong smiled and rested his head on Youngbae’s shoulder.

“Let’s go.” Youngbae laughed and they walked towards the restaurant.

“Are you serious, baby? We are eating Todai?” Jiyong said happily.

Youngbae laughed and nodded, seeing his lover’s cheerful and bright face, made him feel happy too.

“Reservation under Mr Dong Youngbae.” Youngbae said to the waiter.

“Sure, let me check.” The waiter said and went through the list.

“Someone had arrived already, sir.” The waiter said and Youngbae nodded.

“All right, sirs, please follow me.” The waiter said politely.

When they were in the private room reserved for them, Jiyong was so surprised to see Seunghyun hyung and Daesung to be sitting in there, talking while waiting for their arrival.

“Wow! Guys, you are 20minutes late!” Seunghyun hyung complained.

“Mr Dong, sorry to disturb. But do you need a high chair for the baby boy?” The waiter asked.

Youngbae looked at Jiyong and Jiyong replied, “ Yes, we need one of it. Thank you.“

The waiter nodded and bowed before leaving the room.

“Sorry, hyung. My parents came to visit and Jiyong hurt his finger.” Youngbae explained.

“Jiyong-ah, are you okay?” Seunghyun hyung asked.

“Deh, hyung. Thanks for asking. ” Jiyong nodded.

The waiter then returned with a high chair for Minho. Youngbae then carried Minho up and put him on the high chair before kissing his son’s cheek.

“Do you want to leave the stroller her or outside, Mr Dong?” The waiter asked politely.

“We’ll like to leave it here.” Youngbae smiled and wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s waist.

“Sure, enjoy your meal. Todai is currently serving buffet meals, so feel free to walk around and take as many types of food you like. Do feel free to approach any waiters out there for assistance.” The waiter said and bowed.

“Thank you, you’ve worked hard.” Youngbae bowed and patted the waiter’s shoulder with his free hand.  

The waiter smiled and left the room. After the waiter left, Jiyong glared at him.

“Hyung, let’s go get some food. I’m hungry.” Daesung whined.

“Okay, let’s go. Let’s bring Minho along.” Seunghyun hyung suggested. “Can I?” Seunghyun hyung added, asking both Jiyong and Youngbae.

“Sure, hyung.” Youngbae smiled, while Jiyong still glared at Youngbae.

When Seunghyun hyung and Daesung, together with Minho, left the room. Youngbae turned to look at Jiyong.

“Baby? What’s wrong?” Youngbae asked lovingly.

Jiyong kept quiet and removed Youngbae’s arm from his waist.

“Come on, baby.” Youngbae sighed.

“I’m hungry, I’ll go get some food.” Jiyong said coldly.

Before Jiyong could leave the room, Youngbae grabbed Jiyong’s arm.

“Youngbae let go.” Jiyong struggled.

“No, until you tell me why are you so pissed.” Youngbae said, grabbing onto Jiyong’s arm tighter.

Jiyong sighed and as if on cue, Youngbae pulled him into his embrace. Youngbae then hugged him warmly. Jiyong then snuggled into Youngbae’s neck.

“You touched that guy.” Jiyong said softly.

“Oh, baby.  You don’t have to be jealous of him. I could touch you anywhere at anytime, you know?” Youngbae chuckled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“.” Jiyong hit Youngbae’s chest gently and added, “ That’s for touching him.”

Youngbae smiled and asked, “ I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat, baby.”

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae took his hand, leaving a kiss on his hand too. Jiyong blushed and caused Youngbae to chuckle. Jiyong glared at him and Youngbae pulled him out of the room, Jiyong closing the door behind them. Once they stepped out, they could hear Minho crying.

“Appa!” Minho shouted and cried.

“Shhh, Minho-ah, your appas will be out soon.” Daesung tried to calm Minho down.

Seunghyun standing beside Daesung making some silly faces, but Minho kept crying. The loving parents immediately walked towards them. Jiyong then carried Minho in his arms.
“Aigoo, why are you crying, dear?” Jiyong said, while patting Minho’s back gently.

Minho then stopped crying, causing Seunghyun hyung and Daesung to look confused.

“Really, Minho-ah? You don’t like uncles?” Seunghyun hyung pretended to be hurt, causing Youngbae to laugh.

“Guys, go take your food!” Youngbae then exclaimed.

Once Seunghyun hyung heard food, he immediately pulled Daesung around the whole restaurant and ended up with four plates full of different food. While the family of three, slowly walked around the restaurant. Youngbae had placed his arm around Jiyong’s waist, while Jiyong carried Minho, patting his back gently.

Jiyong then pointed at the long-legged crab. “Babe, I want this.”

Youngbae nodded and took a plate, taking four legs and putting them onto the plate.

“Stay here, baby. I’ll go back to the room to put these.” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded.

Youngbae then came back quickly after he placed the food on the table. They continued walking around and taking their food.

Minho then saw some non-spicy tteokbokki and pointed to it. The two parents turned to look at what their son was pointing at.

“You want that?” Youngbae asked and Minho nodded.

“Minho-ah, say ‘Deh.’” Youngbae taught.

“Deh~” Minho said cutely, causing the two parents to smile and give him a peck each.

Youngbae then took a small portion of tteokbokki and they continue walking around. Finally they finished walking around, they head back to their room. When they entered, Seunghyun hyung and Daesung had finished their four plates of food and they were about to go for Round 2.

“Wow! You guys sure are big eaters!” Youngbae exclaimed laughing.

Jiyong laughed together with him and put Minho on the high chair.

Youngbae placed the two plates of food on the table before pulling the chair out for Jiyong.

“Thank you, honey.” Jiyong smiled before taking a seat.

Youngbae then sat between his babies.

“Appa! Appa! Appa! Appa!” Minho kept calling out to his appas, as he was hungry.

Jiyong was cutting the tteokbokki to smaller pieces, while Youngbae was busy taking out the shells on the crab legs. Youngbae finally finished one and held it in front of Jiyong’s mouth.

“Open your mouth, babe.” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong then opened his mouth and Youngbae gently placed it in his mouth.

“It’s good, baby!” Jiyong exclaimed, giving a thumb’s up.

Youngbae chuckled and then took one tteokbokki and placed it into Minho’s mouth.

“Chew, before you swallow, Minho-ah.” Youngbae said, making sure that Minho chewed.

When Minho swallowed, he opened up his mouth asking for more.

“Good boy.” Youngbae said, before putting another small piece of tteokbokki into Minho’s small mouth.

He then tried to get rid of the shell of another crab leg. Jiyong fed him some fried rice, while he was trying to get rid of the shell.

Just like that, they continued having their dinner this way and going for another 2 rounds before dessert time.

On the other hand, Seunghyun hyung and Daesung had continued to eat several rounds. When the couple was still eating, Youngbae had called for the waiter for the bill. When they finally finished their meal, Youngbae carried Minho and put him on the stroller. He asked Jiyong to push the stroller out, while he followed behind them. Seunghyun hyung and Daesung were behind Youngbae.

“Let’s go for a walk around the beach? Since we had just ate.” Youngbae suggested.

“Yeah! LET’S GO!” Seunghyun hyung cheered.

Youngbae then put his arm around Jiyong’s shoulders and Jiyong pushed the stroller. Seunghyun hyung and Daesung were walking ahead of them, hand in hand.