CHAPTER 17

Miracle Happens

 

Jiyong had done changing and exited the toilet.  

“Done! Let’s go now?” Jiyong asked.

Youngbae stood up from the bed and walked towards Jiyong.

Youngbae kissed Jiyong’s lips and said, “ Let’s go. You’ll carry Minho, while I carry your stuff.” 

Jiyong smiled and took Minho from Youngbae. Youngbae then went over to the bed again, to retrieve Jiyong’s luggage bag.

“Manager hyung had went to pay for the hospital medical bill and stuff, so we can just leave the hospital.” Youngbae reported, while walking back towards Jiyong with the baggage in his hand.

Youngbae then wrapped his free arm around Jiyong’s shoulder, while Jiyong carried their baby son. They walked out of the hospital together.

“ So, that’s how a perfect family should look like. “ Jiyong thought.

Youngbae then opened the back door for Jiyong and Jiyong looked at him weirdly. Jiyong saw the chair specially made for toddlers is on the seat.

“ When did you get this? “ Jiyong asked, feeling curious. 

“ Last night, I went to the mall near our apartment and bought this before coming to visit.” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong nodded and smiled.

“ You’ll put Minho on the chair and buckle his seat belt, while I’ll put your stuff in the car boot. “ Youngbae said, laying a kiss on Jiyong’s cheek.

Jiyong nodded and put Minho on the baby’s chair.

“ You’ll seat here, son.” Jiyong spoke and buckled the two safety belts for Minho.

Youngbae then walked to the driver seat and started the engine. Jiyong quickly laid a kiss on Minho’s forehead and then ran to the seat beside Youngbae.

“ Where are we going now?” Jiyong asked Youngbae once he got into the car.

“ Let’s go shopping.” Youngbae suggested.

Jiyong nodded happily causing Youngbae to chuckle.

--

In the shopping mall:

Youngbae was carrying Minho, while Jiyong went to the gents. While waiting, Youngbae played with his son. He carried him up high above his head and spun around. Minho laughed, while he drooled. Then, Youngbae brought him down to his chest level and carried him in his arms properly. Jiyong was actually watching them from afar and smiled. He then slowly walked out and towards them. Youngbae noticed Jiyong walking towards them and started smiling, putting one of his hands out to hold Jiyong’s hand. Jiyong held his hand and looked at them. 

“ Look at him, drooling like this.” Jiyong said, taking a small handkerchief out from his back pocket and wiped Minho’s mouth.

Jiyong tapped Minho’s small nose with his index finger, “ You sure have unlimited saliva in your mouth huh, young man.”

Youngbae laughed and they started walking.

--

They then came to a store that sells mostly toddlers’ stuff. They were choosing some clothing for Minho. Jiyong was picking one after another clothing and Youngbae was busy looking at the toys with Minho in his arms.  Youngbae gave one small teddy bear to Minho and Minho ended up throwing it on the floor.

“ Yah, you can’t throw it on the floor like that.” Youngbae said. 

Minho laughed. Youngbae picked it up and put it back on the shelf. Next, Youngbae took a small toy car for Minho and this time, Minho got excited and wanted to snatch it from him.

“ No, no, no. Minho-ah, we have to pay for it first.” Youngbae spoke.

“ I guess this is the toy he wants then.” Youngbae thought and walked back to the clothing section to look for Jiyong.

“ Baby? Are you done choosing?” Youngbae asked.

“ Yeah, did you managed to find any toy for him?” Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae nodded and gave the toy car to Jiyong.

“ Okay, let’s go make our payment then.” Jiyong said, taking the toy car.

--

After paying for the things, Youngbae told Jiyong to carry Minho, while he carried the shopping bags. When Minho was in Jiyong’s hands, he struggled.

“ Yah, why are you struggling?” Jiyong asked.

Minho continued to struggle.

“ Bae! I need a little help here.” Jiyong asked Youngbae for help.

Youngbae then patted Minho’s head lightly, while he was still struggling in Jiyong’s embrace.
“ Why are you struggling in your dad’s embrace?” Youngbae asked.

Just right after he asked, Minho stopped struggling. 

“ He only listens to you.” Jiyong pouted.

“ He’s not use to your hugs, baby. But I am.” Youngbae winked.

Jiyong blushed.

“ Yah, shut up. No dirty-talking in front of our innocent son.” Jiyong said shyly, yet seriously.

“ Okay, baby.” Youngbae said in defeat.

“ Shall we head home now?” Jiyong asked.

“ Awesome. I have a surprised at home for the both of you.” Youngbae smiled.

“ What is it?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“ You’ll know it when we get home, boo.” Youngbae winked.

“ Just tell me already.” Jiyong said.

“ How about no? Let’s go home now. “Youngbae said, wrapping his arm around his waist.

--

Enjoy!:) I'll update soon!~ :D I'm glad to see that you guys have enjoyed this story. XD