CHAPTER 28

Miracle Happens

“ Ji, baby. I’m okay. I’m seriously okay now.” Youngbae said, hitting his own chest with some strength with his own hands, to prove to Jiyong that he was okay.

Jiyong immediately grabbed onto his hand to stop him from hitting himself anymore.

“Yah, I know I know. You are strong. But please, stop hitting yourself. “ Jiyong said, caressing his husband’s hand.

Youngbae smiled and spoke, “ Give me a hug, love.”

Jiyong sighed and went to hug Youngbae.

“Dear, your fever is serious. Your body temperature is too high.” Jiyong said in a worried tone.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be okay baby.” Youngbae said softly against Jiyong’s ear.

“Please. No matter what, please be okay.” Jiyong said, hugging Youngbae tighter.

“I will, baby.” Youngbae said, breathing in the scent of Jiyong’s hair.

“I’m sorry, Bae. I didn’t take care of you well. If I could go and help you out under the rain last night, if only I had continue to argue with you that you go and take a shower first, if only I did not get that small cut at the beach. “ Jiyong said, tearing up.

Youngbae felt his shirt getting wet.

“Baby?” Youngbae called out lovingly. “ Are you crying?” said Youngbae, trying his best to break the hug, but to no avail.

“I’m sorry, Youngbae. I’m sorry.” Jiyong cried.

“Shhh… Stop crying. It’s not your fault.” Said Youngbae, kissing Jiyong’s head lovingly and broke the hug, cupping Jiyong’s cheeks.

“Sorry, baby.” Said Jiyong, sniffing, tears still flowing down his cheek.

“Shhh… It’s not your fault.” Said Youngbae, wiping off the tears from his lover’s face and kissing his forehead lovingly. “You know, I’m happy that I’m the one lying on the hospital bed now and not you. If it’s you on the bed right now, I will hate myself and maybe, history might reply itself? Do you want history to repeat itself again?“ Youngbae spoke and put their forehead together.

“No. I will never want it to happen again.” Jiyong’s tears came flowing out again. “You’ve made me cry again.” Jiyong said.

“I always made you cry, don’t I?” Youngbae laughed.

Jiyong hit his chest lightly and Youngbae pulled Jiyong over to sit on his lap.

“Hey, put me down. Your legs will get numb later and babo, you’re a patient now!” Jiyong scolded, trying to turn his head to look at Youngbae.

“You weigh nothing, babe. So don’t worry.” Youngbae smiled and pulled Jiyong down.

“Aish, then at least, make me sit in between your legs.” Jiyong said.

“Okay. “ Youngbae said defeated, while spreading his legs a little wider.

Jiyong was sitting between Youngbae’s legs and leaned back on Youngbae. Youngbae then wrapped his arms around Jiyong, making him feel safe, feel loved and feel warmth.

“It feels cold without me, right?” Youngbae asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes and I feel like I’m homed.” Said Jiyong.

“Homed? This is a hospital, babo.” Youngbae laughed.

“You don’t get me, Bae.” Said Jiyong.

“What? Am I wrong to correct you?” Youngbae pouted.

“Babo.” Sighed Jiyong.

“Your babo.” Youngbae smirked.

“Are you really dumb or you’re just acting like you’re dumb?” asked Jiyong.

“Isn’t this a hospital?” asked Youngbae.

“Aish, must you make me say out everything?” Jiyong said, blushing.

Youngbae just looked at him innocently.

“You are my home, Bae. Whenever I’m in your embrace, I feel homed. Even if, we’re living on the streets and I’m still in your embrace, I’m homed.” Jiyong said shyly.

Youngbae laughed, “ You finally said it out.”

“Don’t ever leave me like how you did before we got married.” Said Jiyong, snuggling closer against Youngbae.

“I promise you, I will never leave you like how I did anymore.” Said Youngbae, kissing Jiyong’s hair, while remembering what he had done to Jiyong.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Youngbae was asked to leave Seoul to go and start going to the US to work with other producers there. Youngbae knew it was a good opportunity given to him, but he had to be at the US for 3 years before he could come back to Seoul and he thought he might be too selfish to ask Jiyong to stay and wait for him until the 5 years is over. He wanted to go and learn more about music, but he also wanted Jiyong to be by his side. In the end, he had decided to go to the US to learn more about music from other producers there and if he still have the chance, he will have Jiyong back by his side again.

One night, he went to Jiyong’s apartment and told him.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong. I’ve found someone else.” Youngbae told him and walked away, without waiting for Jiyong’s reply.

He could hear Jiyong shouting for him, but he continued to walk away.

“Don’t run after me, baby. Stay at home.” Youngbae thought.

Then, slowly, he heard Jiyong running after him. He knew that Jiyong was already crying and shouting while running after him. He immediately ran and it rained suddenly.

“Go back home, baby. It’s raining. You’ll catch a cold.” Youngbae thought.

When he ran across the road and jumped onto the pavement, he turned back and he saw Jiyong running across the road. He wanted to run away, but Jiyong tripped and fell onto the ground. Just then, a lorry came speeding and the driver immediately stepped onto the brakes. Fortunately, the vehicle stopped just in time and Jiyong was spared. When he saw that Jiyong was safe, he continued running and tears were gushing down his cheek, blending with the rain.

The driver came down the lorry to check on Jiyong, just to see him crying and his arms were bleeding because of the fall earlier on.

“Sir, are you okay?” the driver asked, luckily the driver did not realize that he was G-Dragon from Bigbang.

“YOUNGBAE!!” Jiyong just kept shouting for him.

“Sir, do you need me to send you home?” the driver asked again.

“It’s okay. I’ll go home myself.” Said Jiyong and he slowly stood up.

He walked home slowly like his soul had left his body. When he was homed, he did not bother to go and dry himself; he just lied on the floor with a few bottles of hard liquor beside him and cried his eyes out, while gulping down those hard liquors.

The next few days, Jiyong had spent his days crying and drinking those hard liquors and beers. Until, the fifth day, Youngbae had then realized that he could not bear to leave Jiyong. So, he decided to go to Jiyong’s apartment again. That day, when he showed up in front of Jiyong, Jiyong just hugged him and cried more.

“Shhh… Baby, don’t cry.” Youngbae said softly.

“Don’t leave me, Youngbae. Please. Don’t leave me.” Jiyong cried.

“Shhh… I won’t. I’ll stay by your side forever, baby.” Youngbae said, kissing Jiyong’s head and broke the hug.

“Look at what you had done to my eyes.” Youngbae said, wiping off the tears and looked at the tear-stained cheeks.

‘This is how much you’ve hurt him. Repay him. Treat him better. Never ever hurt him again.’ Youngbae told himself.

After that day, Youngbae had always stayed by Jiyong’s side, not leaving him alone. Even when Jiyong was having his solo promotions, Youngbae would be there all the time. Slowly, both of them had forgotten how long had they breathed without one another.

--Flashback end—

 

When he was brought back to the real world, Jiyong had already fell asleep in his embrace. Youngbae smiled lovingly and kissed his forehead lovingly. For the rest of the time, before Teddy brings their son back, he had held onto Jiyong, enjoying their moment on the hospital bed. 

 

--

Holidays over. :( So, I managed to update this before school officially reopen . XD Hope you guys like it ! ^^ I'll try to update as soon as poosible. :3 So, please wait for the next update patiently . X) You guys just don't know how much I love you . XD I might not know you, but i still love you. ^^  Thank you and have a nice day ! :D