Chapter 36

Miracle Happens

“Okay, guys. We have to part here. I left my car at the car park further down the road.” Seunghyun hyung said, his hand rested on Daesung’s shoulder.

“You can come with us, hyung. Youngbae can drive you guys there. It’s dark and it’s super cold now.” Jiyong said, shivering a little.

Youngbae pulled Jiyong closer to him and caressed his back softly.

“It’s okay, Ji. Thanks for the offer.” Seunghyun hyung smiled.

“Hyung, you’re okay, but is Daesung okay? He’s shivering too.” Youngbae pointed out.

“I…I’m okay, hyung.” Daesung stuttered a little.

“Aish, alright. We’ll take the ride.” Seunghyun hyung said, pulling Daesung closer to his body.

“Let’s go.” Youngbae said and they crossed the road.

Youngbae unlocked the car doors and opened the front passenger door for Jiyong.

“Get in, baby.” He said and Jiyong did as he was told.

He then opened the passenger door at the back.

“ Hyung, Daesung.” He called out, signaling them to get in. 

“Thank you.” The couple said and got in. 

After the couple got in, Youngbae carried Minho up and placed him on the safety chair, before buckling the seatbelt for him. After that, he proceeded to keep the stroller back in the car boot.

--

In the Car:

“Jiyong hyung, you sure have the best husband on earth. Youngbae hyung is sure the kind of husband that everyone wants.” Daesung said enviously.

“Yah, I’m here you know?” Seunghyun hyung said before Jiyong could reply.

“Hyung, learn from my man.” Jiyong laughed.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong!” Seunghyun hyung said, pretending to be offended.

“Yeah, I agree with Jiyong hyung. You really need to learn from Youngbae hyung.” Daesung said, poking Seunghyun hyung’s shoulder.

“Aish…”Seunghyun hyung pouted and leaned forward to Minho. “Minho ya, only you treat uncle the best.”

Minho then pinched Seunghyun hyung’s nose.

“Yah, Dong Mino!” Seunghyun hyung exclaimed and looked at Daesung.

“It hurts.” Seunghyun hyung caressed his nose gently, causing the three to laugh.

Just then, Youngbae got into the driver seat.

“What’s so funny, baby?” Youngbae asked.

“Your son just pinched my nose!” Seunghyun hyung exclaimed.

Youngbae laughed a little and apologized. “Sorry, hyung.”

“Nah, it’s okay.” Seunghyun hyung pouted and caused everyone to laugh again.

Youngbae then started the engine and drove towards the car park, which was located, further down the road.

--

“Just drop us before the entrance.” Seunghyun hyung said.

“Sure.” Youngbae smiled and drove a little more metres before he stopped the car.

“Bye, hyung! Bye Daesung! Let’s have more meals together, but next time, we’ll have to call Seungri. “ Jiyong said.

“Sure thing, hyung. We’ll get going now.” Daesung said and hopped off the car.

“Thanks for the ride, Youngbae.” Seunghyun hyung patted Youngbae’s shoulder.

“No problem.” Youngbae smiled.
“Bye hyung!” The two lovely couple said in unison and laughed.

Before Seunghyun hyung closed the door, Minho shouted in his cute voice, “Bye, Uncle Seunghyun and Uncle Daesung!”

“Bye, Minho-ya.” Seunghyun hyung waved and closed the door.

Youngbae lowered the window on Jiyong’s side a little and both of them waved. The couple waved and walked into the car park, while Youngbae drove away.

--

Jiyong was looking through his Twitter and came across a tweet about how a husband had ill-treated his wife by gambling all their income away and they ran out of milk powder to feed their children several time. Not even that, that husband of that Chinese lady had used all her income to go out and find es, just satisfy himself. He also stole all his wife’s jewelry and his children’s gold chains to pawn in order to get more money to gamble. He also went to pawn his wedding ring, but not his wife’s because he wanted to let everyone knows that she’s married. Even so, he made his wife pay for his own debts.

“This idiotic jerk!” Jiyong cursed.

“What happened, baby?” Youngbae got shocked and went to stop the car at the roadside where people stop their car for a break.

After he stopped the car, he unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at Jiyong.

“Look at this.” Jiyong showed Youngbae his phone.

Youngbae read and almost cursed at that guy too.

“I pity that Chinese lady.” Youngbae said.

“Yeah, same here.” Jiyong said absentmindedly.

Youngbae sensed that there was something wrong, so he cupped Jiyong’s face. He knew what Jiyong was thinking about.

“Don’t worry, baby. I won’t even do that.” Youngbae gave Jiyong a heartwarming smile.

“You better not.” Jiyong placed his hand over Youngbae’s and caressed them gently.

“Don’t worry, I will not. I will never let myself hurt you and our precious Minho. If one day, I’ve changed into a bad person like that jerk, I will run far away from you, so that you don’t get hurt.” Youngbae smiled. “But, I am 101% sure that I will never change, because you, Minho and our family are what I needed the most in life. Nothing’s as important as you guys.” Youngbae added and pecked Jiyong’s forehead.

Jiyong smiled and patted Youngbae’s hands.

“I knew I did not fall for the wrong person. I love you so much, Baby.” Jiyong spoke.

“I love you as much as you love me, boo. Maybe more.” Youngbae laughed. “Let’s go home?” He added.

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae buckled his seatbelt again, before continuing on the journey back to their house.

When they were on their way back, Jiyong slowly dozed off.  Youngbae smiled at the sight of Jiyong and stopped his car at the roadside again. He lowered the seat for Jiyong, so that he can sleep more comfortably. Then stretched his hand to the small storage compartment in front of Jiyong’s knees to take out a blanket and placed it over Jiyong’s body, giving Jiyong a sweet peck on his lips.

“Sleep well, my love.” Youngbae said softly.

 After that, he turned to the back, just to see baby Minho sleeping peacefully too. Youngbae smiled to himself and continued the journey back home.

--

When they were back at their apartment’s car park, he parked the car and turned off the engine. Youngbae then went to the car boot to take the stroller out and went to carry Minho out of the safety chair, into the stroller gently. He made sure he buckled the seatbelt and then, went towards Jiyong’s side. He folded the blanket and kept it back into the storage compartment. He smiled at the sight of his Jiyong sleeping so peacefully. Slowly, he unbuckled Jiyong’s seatbelt and pulled Jiyong’s legs out of the car, while he was holding onto Jiyong’s arms. Youngbae then bent down and pulled Jiyong’s arms over his own shoulders, giving him a piggyback ride. 

Jiyong was half-awake when Youngbae stood up, and asked Youngbae, “Where are we, baby?”

Before Youngbae could reply, Jiyong fell back to sleep, causing Youngbae to chuckle. Youngbae then locked the car and locked his left arm on Jiyong’s left leg in order to keep Jiyong from dropping before they reached home, while his right arm pushed the stroller.