CHAPTER 30

Miracle Happens

3 days after the cold shower, Youngbae was slowly recovering and could be discharged. He woke up in the morning and the first thing he saw was Jiyong sitting by his bed, head resting on the bedside, sleeping soundly. Youngbae smiled and caressed his head gently.

“He should be dead tired. Staying by my side for this whole three days, taking care of me and at the same time, taking care of Minho.” Youngbae thought and felt sorry to have let Jiyong to do so many things by himself.

At the thought of Minho, Youngbae realized that his son was not in the room with them. Just then, Jiyong woke up. He lifted his head up and saw Youngbae looking at him lovingly.

“Hey, you’ve waked up.” Jiyong smiled.

“Yeah, you should sleep more. Come’ on, come and lie with me.” Youngbae said, caressing Jiyong’s cheek.

Jiyong took his love’s hand and caressed it.

“I’m not tired, Bae.” Jiyong smiled.

“I’m sorry, I should have took care of myself. So, you will not have to take care of two people at the same time.” Youngbae apologized.

Jiyong smiled, “I’m just doing job as a ‘wife’. So don’t feel sorry okay?”

Youngbae laughed, “ I have such a lovely wife.”

Jiyong glared at him.

“Where’s our son?” Youngbae asked.

“Oh, appa said that they would like Minho to go and stay with them for today. They’ll bring him back tomorrow.” Jiyong smiled.

“Which means, we’ll have time for ourselves?” Youngbae smirked.

“Are you thinking dirty now?” Jiyong smacked his hand.

“Apparently, yes. What time can I leave this place today?” Youngbae asked.

“After the doctor comes and check on you for the last time.” Jiyong said.

Just then, there’s a knock on the door before the door opened, revealing two nurses.

“Sorry to disturb, it’s time for the doctor to come and check on Mr Dong before he can be discharged.” One of the nurses said.

“Okay.” Jiyong said. Then he turned to Youngbae and said, “Baby, I’ll wait for you outside.” Jiyong added.

Youngbae nodded and smiled. Jiyong also smiled and turned to leave the room.

As soon as Jiyong left the room, the doctor went into the room. 

“Good morning, Mr Dong.” The doctor smiled politely.

“Good morning, Doctor.” Youngbae smiled.

“You’re recovering well.” The doctor said.

“Yeah, thanks to you and Jiyong.” Youngbae replied.

The doctor laughed and added, “Okay, we should get started.”

Youngbae nodded. The nurses split their jobs, one of them checked on his temperature, while the other checked for his heart rate and blood pressure.

“Both the blood pressure and heart rate is normal.” The nurse reported.

“The temperature is also normal.” The other nurse reported.

“Okay, congratulation, Mr Dong. You are discharged now.” The doctor smiled.

Youngbae smiled and said, “Thanks a lot, doctor.”

“Stay healthy. This is my name card. Call me if you are not feeling well after you’ve been discharged.” The doctor handed Youngbae his name card.

“Oh okay, thank you. Let’s have a meal together this weekend, it’s a pay back for your hard work these few days. Invite the two nurses too.” Youngbae smiled.

“It’s okay, Mr Dong. It’s our job to take care of every single patient in the hospital.” The doctor remarked. 

“Just a meal together.” Youngbae wanted them to go.

“It’s really okay, Mr Dong.” The doctor rejected.

“Okay, how about meal together just like how friends have their meal?” Youngbae asked again.

“Okay.” The doctor smiled.

“I’ll contact you again then.” Youngbae waved the name card in the air.

“Okay, the three of us shall get back to work already. You can start packing up and go home. Remember stay healthy, friend.” The doctor smiled.

Youngbae laughed, “Okay, bye bye! See you guys for lunch this weekend.”

“Okay.” They all said in unison and left.

After they left, Jiyong came in.

“So, what did they say?” Jiyong asked.

“I can go home now.” Youngbae said excitedly.

“Okay, go and get changed while I pack your bag for you.” Jiyong said.

Youngbae obeyed and took his own clothes to change. Jiyong thought that Youngbae would go into the toilet to change, but he didn’t. He stood beside the bed and started taking off the hospital’s shirt.

“Yah, babo! Go into the toilet to change!” Jiyong shouted.

“It’s okay, babe. You saw everything, so no point hiding everything from you, right?” Youngbae smirked.

“Aish…” Jiyong said and went back to pack Youngbae’s bag.

Youngbae changed and walked behind Jiyong. Then, he slowly hugged Jiyong from the back, resting his head on Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong leaned back against his love and caressed his hands, which were on his stomach.

Youngbae breathed in Jiyong’s scent and laid a kiss on his head.

“Have you finished packing up?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded and asked, “ Are you ready to leave now?”

Youngbae nodded and let go of Jiyong slowly. While Youngbae was pulling away slowly, Jiyong whimpered.

“Awww, someone misses my touches.” Youngbae smirked.

Jiyong glared at his love and Youngbae laughed.

“I’m just kidding, honey.” Youngbae said again and took his own bag.

“Let’s go.” Youngbae said with one hand carrying his bag, the other one holding Jiyong’s hand.

The two lovebirds left the room happily, along the way there were nurses and doctors stopping them, just to say bye.

As they left the hospital, Youngbae remembered that he had left something that he had bought for Jiyong a few weeks ago at the studio, so he decided to tell Jiyong to let him drive.

“Babe, let me drive.” Youngbae said.

“No, you just got discharged.” Jiyong rejected.

“Let me drive, you had not been sleeping well recently. You will not be able to stay focus on the road.” Youngbae mentioned.

Jiyong sighed; indeed he can’t stay focus as his eyelids felt like they were going close at anytime.

“Alright, you drive.” Jiyong said defeated.

Youngbae smiled and went to open the passenger door for Jiyong. Jiyong pecked Youngbae’s cheek before hopping into the car. Youngbae smiled lovingly and closed the door. He then hopped into the driver seat and started the car’s engine. Youngbae turned to look at Jiyong and noticed that Jiyong didn’t buckle his seatbelt. Youngbae leaned forward towards Jiyong. Jiyong thought that Youngbae was going to kiss him, so he closed his eyes. Youngbae laughed to himself and then stretched his hand out to pull the seatbelt across Jiyong’s body. Jiyong opened his eyes when Youngbae buckled his seatbelt for him. When he opened his eyes, Youngbae was looking into his eyes.

“Someone wanted my kissed so much?” Youngbae smirked.

“Sh...Shut up.” Jiyong stuttered.

“Don’t be shy.” Youngbae smiled, earning a pout from his love.

Youngbae then caressed Jiyong’s cheek and started kissing Jiyong’s lips. The two of them kissed passionately. Youngbae bit Jiyong’s mouth, so that his tongue can enter his love’s mouth. When Youngbae’s tongue intruded Jiyong’s mouth, their tongues dance around in sync. Just then, Jiyong pushed Youngbae back to the driver seat.

“Let’s continue once we got home babe.” Jiyong smiled shyly.

Youngbae smirked and nodded. Once he buckled his own seatbelt, he started to drive out of the car park and towards their lovely home.

--

When they arrived at the building, Youngbae told Jiyong to go back home first.

“Where are you going, dear?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m going to the studios for a short while. I just wanted to go and pick some stuff up.” Youngbae smiled.

“But you just recovered, baby.” Jiyong whined.

“I’ll not record today. I’m going to just get something and then I’ll come home. YG hyung gave me a week’s break, while your break will only end two months later. “ Youngbae said.

“Okay then. Promise that you will come home as soon as possible?” Jiyong asked.

“I promise.” Youngbae smiled and gave Jiyong a peck on his forehead.

“Now, go home and rest first because I don’t think I will let you rest when I get home.” Youngbae smirked.

“Dirty Bae.” Jiyong laughed and got off the car.

Youngbae rolled down the window and said, “Be careful, alright?”

Jiyong nodded and replied, “ I will, drive safely, love.”

Youngbae smiled and rolled up the window. Jiyong waved and Youngbae waved back, winking at him. Jiyong shook his head and began walking up towards their apartment. When Youngbae saw Jiyong walked into the building, he drove away. Jiyong was standing outside their apartment, looking for the house key, but to no avail.

“Crap, I think I left it in the car.” Jiyong mentally face-palmed himself.

He wanted to call Youngbae, but his battery had died on him.

“Crap!” Jiyong mentally cursed.

Jiyong had then decided to sit outside the apartment to wait for Youngbae to come back home.

--

When Youngbae came back home, three hours had passed. He took the small box and put it into his pocket. He then got off the car and looked up at their apartment, just to see that all the windows were still closed.

“That babo…” Youngbae smiled to himself and locked the car before running up.

When he came to the level, he saw a skinny man sitting outside at the doorstep. Youngbae slowly walked towards that man. He stopped in front of the man and bent down.

“Jiyong?” Youngbae called out.

Jiyong looked up and hugged Youngbae very tightly.

“What happened, baby?” Youngbae asked, caressing Jiyong’s back gently.

“Anything happened?” Youngbae asked again.

Jiyong shook his head. Youngbae then pulled away and looked into Jiyong’s eyes.

“Did you injure yourself or something?” Youngbae asked, checking Jiyong’s arms and legs.

Jiyong shook his head again.

“Then what happened?” Youngbae cupped his lover’s face.

“I can’t find the house key.” Jiyong frowned.

“Babo, it’s okay. I have it.” Youngbae smiled and hugged Jiyong again.

“You said you will be fast, but why did you take three hours?” Jiyong asked.

“I got caught up in a traffic jam. Sorry baby. Why didn’t you go to the neighbor’s house first? Babo, you sat here and waited for me for three hours?” Youngbae asked.

“I’ve got no choice, I could not contact you because my phone died. I’m afraid that you will be dead worried if you come home to an empty house.” Jiyong explained.

“Babo.” Youngbae frowned and hugged Jiyong tighter.

“Next time, if there is a next time, that you forgot your keys somewhere, please call me or go to the neighbor’s house. Okay? Don’t sit out here alone anymore. It’s dangerous.” Youngbae added.

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae pulled away.

“Let’s go in.” said Youngbae, pinching Jiyong’s nose gently.

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae stood up first, stretching out his hand to Jiyong. Jiyong took it and stood up slowly. Youngbae then placed his arm around Jiyong’s waist, making him lean against his own body, while he unlocked the doors.

Jiyong looked at him curiously.

“You sat there for so long, your legs must be numb. I don’t want you to fall back down on the floor, complaining that your legs are numb.” Youngbae smiled.

When the house doors were unlocked, Youngbae carried Jiyong bridal style before entering the house and put him down on the couch before going back to close the doors. 

--

A/N: 
I finally got time to update. :> It's my exam period now, but I updating. :x It's because nothing is going into my brain now. :( Anyway, hope you guys like it . :) All comments are appreciated. :> Thank you and have a nice day. x) 

PS ; Sorry guys, I didn't have time to reply to your comments, but I'll do it when I have time. :) I shall go back to study now. :) BYEBYE ! :D See you again in the next update. :)