CHAPTER 14

Miracle Happens

 

The next morning, Youngbae’s manager had sent him a message about a possible trip to London for about two to three days trip for a mini concert held by some company there. He was invited.  Youngbae stared at the screen and looked at the sleeping Jiyong next to him.

‘ How can I leave him alone here? What if it’s time for Jiyong to give birth? ‘ Youngbae asked himself.

--

Youngbae replied:

“ Hyung, can I not attend the event? I can’t leave Jiyong here alone in Seoul. “

His manager soon replied:

“ I don’t think so. YG hyung had already accepted the invitation. You’ll have to go. :/  I’ll get the other manager hyungs to take care of him Youngbae-ah. Don’t worry.”

Youngbae replied:

“ Okay then. I’ll go. When will we head to London? “

His manager replied:

“ Tomorrow morning.”

--

Just then, Jiyong woke up and saw Youngbae looking at his phone, looking almost stressed up and still lying beside him.

“ Baby? What happened? Why are you looking all stressed up early in the morning?” Jiyong asked, turning slightly a bit to rest his head on Youngbae’s bicep.

“ Yeah, nothing. It’s just that… Morning baby.” Youngbae greeted Jiyong with a kiss on his forehead.

“ Yah, I won’t buy that. Better tell me before I flare up. “ Jiyong warned.

“ It’s just that… that… I have to fly over to London tomorrow morning for a mini concert.” Youngbae said sadly.

“ And how does this even upset you?” Jiyong asked, caressing Youngbae’s face.

“ You’re going to be here all alone, love.” Youngbae sighed.

“ Yah, I’m okay to be alone. Manager hyungs will be taking care of me, so you don’t have to worry all right? Just go and enjoy yourself and be back in Seoul as soon as possible.” Jiyong instructed.

Youngbae nodded in defeat.

“ Okay, wake up now, lazy . Baby Minho is hungry.” Jiyong said.

“ ARGH! He is forever hungry.” Youngbae rolled his eyes.

Jiyong then hit his head and said, “ Yah, your son is hungry and you’re so reluctant to make food for him?”

“ No, I’ll go and make food for you guys now.”  Said Youngbae and quickly ran to the kitchen.

--

After food, Jiyong walked Youngbae out of the door.

“ Be home early for dinner. I already called the maknaes and hyungs to come for dinner tonight. “ Jiyong smiled.

“ Okay, are you going to cook?” Youngbae asked.

“ Nope, Daesung promised to cook for all of us. “ Jiyong said.

“ Okay, I’ve got to go now. Bye love. “ Youngbae said and nearly stepped out of the door when Jiyong pulled him back.

“ Yeah?” Youngbae asked.

“ Where’s my goodbye kiss?” Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae chuckled and kissed Jiyong’s pouty lips.

“ Done! Bye.” Youngbae said.

“ Bye baby.” Jiyong said and waited for Youngbae to take the lift down. When Youngbae entered the lift, Jiyong then closed the door and walked over to the window and looked down.

Just then, Youngbae left the building and walked over to his car.

“ BYE BABY!” Jiyong shouted and waved.

Youngbae looked up and waved, “ Bye love! See you later! “

With that, Youngbae got into the car and drove away.

--

At night, when the other 3 members had arrived, Youngbae wasn’t home yet.

Daesung was still preparing the food, while Jiyong, Seungri and TOP hyung were all sitting in the living room, watching some comedy movie.

“ Why isn’t Youngbae back yet, Ji?” TOP hyung asked.

“I’m not sure too.” Jiyong said, feeling a bit worried. 

“ I’ll call him then.” Seungri said and called Youngbae with his own smartphone.

--

“ No answer.” Seungri said, after the ringing tone had turned off automatically.

“ Try calling manager hyung.” TOP hyung said.

Seungri nodded and called Youngbae’s manager.

“ No answer too.” Seungri said.

Jiyong started to have the unpleasant feeling growing in him and worried was all written on his face.

“ Relax Jiyong. Maybe they are still recording.” TOP hyung said.

“ Hope so. “ Jiyong replied.

--

When dinner was ready, Youngbae was not home yet and the four of them sat around the table.

“ Should we eat or wait?” Seungri asked.

“ Yah, Seungri-ah. Can’t you wait for another five minutes and if Youngbae’s still not home, we’ll start eating without him? “ Daesung said.

“ Yeah, let’s wait for him for another five minutes then. “ TOP hyung said.

 ‘ Youngbae-ah, where are you?’ Jiyong thought. ‘ It’s the last meal together before you fly off to London. Baby, come home fast.’

 Five minutes had past, but there’s still no sign of Youngbae.

“ Let’s eat first then. Jiyong-ah, you have to start eating. Let’s not wait for Youngbae.” TOP hyung said. 

“ Nah, it’s okay hyung. I’ll wait for him.” Jiyong said.

“ No, Jiyong hyung. You can’t wait for him anymore. You need to eat. Minho is starving too. It’s not good to starve a baby. “ Daesung reasoned.

“ Alright then. But can we call Youngbae for the last try and see if he answers it?” Jiyong requested.

“ Okay, Seungri-ah, call Youngbae.”  TOP hyung instructed.

Seungri nodded and called Youngbae.

--

Still there’s no answer.

“ Did anything happen?” Seungri asked.

“ Seungri-ah, don’t spout nonsense. Youngbae is fine, most probably recording. “ Daesung said.

“Maybe he was on the way back and something happened?” Seungri said. “ Hyung, I got that unpleasant feeling.”

“ Yah. Stop spouting nonsense. You are making Jiyong to get more and more worried. “ TOP hyung said sternly, looking at Jiyong.

“ I’ll go look for him.” Jiyong said, standing up slowly from his chair.

“ Yah, Jiyong hyung, sit down. You are carrying a baby. You can’t be going anywhere now alone. It’s too dangerous.” Daesung said.

“ No, I’ll go look for him.” Jiyong said, walking towards the door.

Just when he was about to reach for the doorknob, the door was opened, revealing a tired Youngbae.

“Youngbae!” Jiyong said, relieved, hugging him tightly, but failed because of his big stomach.

Youngbae hugged him back.

“ Yah, where did you want to head to at 8pm at night?” Youngbae asked, while caressing Jiyong’s back.

“ I wanted to go look for you, Babo.” Jiyong reasoned.

Youngbae looked at the guys and both TOP hyung and Daesung pointed at Seungri.

“ Why did you want to head out to look for me?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong pulled away and looked at Seungri.

Youngbae turned and looked at Seungri too.

“ Yah, maknae-ah, what did you do or say to my baby?” Youngbae asked.

“ I did nothing. I just said that maybe something happened to you because you are late and did not pick out any of our phone call. “ Seungri said innocently.

“ Ahhhh, okay.” Youngbae said, wrapping his arm around Jiyong’s waist. “ I was stuck in a traffic jam and my battery went flat. Mianhae.” Added Youngbae and kissed Jiyong’s forehead.

“ Okay, let’s stop talking and let’s eat!” Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded and walked back to the dining table with Jiyong.

--

 

The next morning

 

Youngbae woke up earlier than normal days. Before he left their apartment, he went to Jiyong and kissed him on his forehead and lips, causing Jiyong to wake up.

“ Sleep more, baby. I’ll leave now. See you in three days time, boo.” Youngbae said, kissing Jiyong’s forehead.

“ Remember to contact me when you arrived in London. Call me every night, okay? I’ll miss you. I love you. “ Jiyong said sleepily.

“ I will. I’ll miss you too. I love you too. “ Youngbae said and kissed Jiyong for the last time. “ All right, got to go. Goodbye. Take care, love.” Youngbae said and was about to exit the bedroom.

“ BE BACK SOON!” Jiyong then shouted.

Youngbae chuckled and closed the door. 

 

--

So this will be the final update before my exams officially starts. I won't be updating very often now as my exams is here. D: I promise to update a long one right after my exam. :) Expect Jiyong to be giving birth in the next chapter. x) Okayy, got to go and do my revision now. Bye bye! :x